PDA

View Full Version : McCann please resign

billymorgan
28-10-2017, 04:42 PM
What I have witnessed this season is utter shlte. Yer not cut out for Management and you should return to your punditry job. Today was the final straw.You are on course to take us down. Sorry it hasn't worked,so time to bite the bullet.
If no resignation,then the board should sack you.

Taintedice
28-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Using up 2 subs to replace wingbacks is comical, no point going on, needs to be replaced but won't happen.

seenitab4
28-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Ach, gee the guy a chance ffs! Dinna get above yere station yere no Barcelona. Oh ehve got a story aboot that.

legendno9
29-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Got to tough it out.I think we have a better squad this season but think we make too many changes every game.we need to put out a defensive minded team and hopefully catch teams on the break.0.0 games are boring but we need to start picking up points.

jdfc
29-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Ach, gee the guy a chance ffs! Dinna get above yere station yere no Barcelona. Oh ehve got a story aboot that.

See it’s another week without yer hole for this poor little Arab, night in the pub looking at birds, but no having the bottle to approach any, so it’s kebab and up the road to bash the keyboards, what a sad life

_JohnGotti_
29-10-2017, 09:43 AM
kept wi up so deserves up to January
doesnae help himself though with some weird team selections

Its Basher
29-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Got to tough it out.I think we have a better squad this season but think we make too many changes every game.we need to put out a defensive minded team and hopefully catch teams on the break.0.0 games are boring but we need to start picking up points.

Agree with you legend.
What we dont need are panic merchants on here.
I listened to NM on deetv today and he knows where its gone wrong.
As he says if it means that getting results has to be achieved by becoming harder to beat then thats what will happen.
McCann deserves and needs the fans to stick with him.

BP33
29-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Agree with you legend.
What we dont need are panic merchants on here.
I listened to NM on deetv today and he knows where its gone wrong.
As he says if it means that getting results has to be achieved by becoming harder to beat then thats what will happen.
McCann deserves and needs the fans to stick with him.

Surely, we should have been hard to beat, from game 1 this season.

The last 2 games, have been brutal to watch, so his view that ‘ we are good on the eye’ is absolute ****e.

Deeranged
29-10-2017, 12:24 PM
he knows where its gone wrong.

Of course he knows where it's gone wrong, he caused it to go wrong.

jdfc
29-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Of course he knows where it's gone wrong, he caused it to go wrong.

Once we get the rest of the PH dross out the door, we’ll see a difference, NM is restricted with what he can bring in due to wages being paid for boys sitting in the stand, I’d stick by him, apart from yesterday and first half Wednesday, the football on show has been far easier on the eye than last seasons drivel

Deeranged
29-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Once we get the rest of the PH dross out the door, we’ll see a difference, NM is restricted with what he can bring in due to wages being paid for boys sitting in the stand, I’d stick by him, apart from yesterday and first half Wednesday, the football on show has been far easier on the eye than last seasons drivel

Football's been 100% improvement. Unfortunately it's results that count and not getting them means the pressure's on NM.

_JohnGotti_
29-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Football's been 100% improvement. Unfortunately it's results that count and not getting them means the pressure's on NM.
sellick and plastic performances were fine, but the last two home gemmes were unacceptable
id still give him to the shutdoon