PDA

View Full Version : Is there

Returnofrros
29-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Any area of Dens free from the mindless moaning that goes on at games now?

Horrendous again yesterday from about 10 minutes in.

Know it's been said before but I do wonder why some folk bother.

Dee_Dee
29-10-2017, 05:59 PM
It gets me down too but I think it’s unrealistic to expect anything else at the moment. Home punters pay their hard earned dosh and the only way to shut up moaners is to have a good home record, which we don’t, and win some home matches

Returnofrros
29-10-2017, 06:16 PM
It gets me down too but I think it’s unrealistic to expect anything else at the moment. Home punters pay their hard earned dosh and the only way to shut up moaners is to have a good home record, which we don’t, and win some home matches

Dosent get me down it's just moronic at times.

What possesses someone to shout " Hendry your a fanny dancer", " bain just get to **** you hopeless ****", " Jessie by name Jessie by nature"........oh and this classic...."imrie your wife's fanny is bigger than oor willies bucket"

jdfc
29-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Bigger or deeper ?

Returnofrros
29-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Bigger or deeper ?

**** knows.

Boy that shouted it probably dosenae realise your no meant to criticise oor Willie at Dens.

jdfc
29-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Or seen a Fanny

parcbara
30-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Some of the shouts are terrible and cringeworthy, but the shouters, whoever they
are, are paying their money and turning up. That what the club depend on. And they turn up every game, by the sound of it.

Its Basher
30-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Some of the shouts are terrible and cringeworthy, but the shouters, whoever they
are, are paying their money and turning up. That what the club depend on. And they turn up every game, by the sound of it.

There is a nutter sits behind me.
Knows zero about football but shouts abuse and curses as an opinion.
Says hes a dundee fan.

Returnofrros
30-10-2017, 12:24 PM
There is a nutter sits behind me.
Knows zero about football but shouts abuse and curses as an opinion.
Says hes a dundee fan.

Boy that sits behind me, his main advice on Saturday was "McGowan your captain....do something".........note nothing specific just "something".

He was also on repeat loop as he grunted this every 5 mins from going 1 down.

I can moan and moan pretty damn well a boot certain aspects of the club. I hardly ever criticise individual players at the game (guy mcgee, Freddy Daquin, Clarkson, Burley and Ryan Conroy have been notable exceptions) but some people seem to revel in it.

Also some Dee fans seem to to think they "deserve better" because they just do as if we are the greatest fans in the world. I just don't get this sense of entitlement.

A lot of supports go through good times and bad times 're supporting their teams but ours really struggle to support the team now which is different from supporting the club.

After cammy Kerr is there any player that has a decent relationship with the support? McGowan possibly and at a stretch odea.