PDA

View Full Version : International break

blowupsheep
01-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Looking at the fixtures for this weekend, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that we can go into the international break top of the league.
I know the fairmers have been a bit below par of late, but they have a chance of taking points off timothy in the early kick off on Saturday in Perth.
All going well, we might be taking to the park against accies at 3pm on Saturday knowing that a win sends us to the top of the league going into the next international break........... happy days indeed, and like I say not far beyond the realms of a real possibility.

Cmon the fairmers....

Stand Free!!!

Bridieeater
01-11-2017, 11:53 AM
Looking at the fixtures for this weekend, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that we can go into the international break top of the league.
I know the fairmers have been a bit below par of late, but they have a chance of taking points off timothy in the early kick off on Saturday in Perth.
All going well, we might be taking to the park against accies at 3pm on Saturday knowing that a win sends us to the top of the league going into the next international break........... happy days indeed, and like I say not far beyond the realms of a real possibility.

Cmon the fairmers....

Stand Free!!!

the fairmers haven't score in about 3 month! Hard to see them start against Timothy

afc1903mad
01-11-2017, 12:33 PM
the fairmers haven't score in about 3 month! Hard to see them start against Timothy

0-0 will do then ;)

Pacman1903
01-11-2017, 12:35 PM
St Johnstone are garbage just now so canna see it

Br0chred
01-11-2017, 12:53 PM

Cmon the fairmers....

Stand Free!!!

Every time in recent years when we have had the chance of going too or putting pressure on Timmy, we have bottled it. So if StJ do it, I'm betting on another disappointment

afc1903mad
01-11-2017, 12:59 PM
St Johnstone are garbage just now so canna see it

Very true.

Celtic however are away the whole of November

St Johnstone
Ross County
PSG
Motherwell - SLC
Motherwell

Arguably their next home game against Motherwell (in December, but yes, they play Motherwell 3 games in a row) is the Saturday before their biggest game of the season against Anderlecht on the Tuesday.

There is opportunities for them to drop points in the next month

Pacman1903
01-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Very true.

Celtic however are away the whole of November

St Johnstone
Ross County
PSG
Motherwell - SLC
Motherwell

Arguably their next home game against Motherwell (in December, but yes, they play Motherwell 3 games in a row) is the Saturday before their biggest game of the season against Anderlecht on the Tuesday.

There is opportunities for them to drop points in the next month

I would say they have an easy 6 points heading their way to start.

Possible but we have to keep picking up points too as we do have potential to drop as our Novembers no walk in the park. Hamilton (a), Well (H), Killie (a), Sevco (a) followed by Sevco at home first game in Dec

Big month

donsdaft
01-11-2017, 01:12 PM
That's a dawdle of a run.

Apart from Hamilton away

afc1903mad
01-11-2017, 01:28 PM
I would say they have an easy 6 points heading their way to start.

Possible but we have to keep picking up points too as we do have potential to drop as our Novembers no walk in the park. Hamilton (a), Well (H), Killie (a), Sevco (a) followed by Sevco at home first game in Dec

Big month

True,
Looks like we have an extra league game, so shoulod use that to get points in the bag

blowupsheep
01-11-2017, 04:35 PM
0-0 will do then ;)

^^^this^^^ :D
Surely the fairmers cant continue to be as below par as they have been lately, and a good time for them to start to turn the corner would be this weekend

Cmon the Saints

Stand Free!!!