PDA

View Full Version : Nahki hat trick

oldcolner
03-11-2017, 07:40 AM
Looking like he is ready for the first team.
Could be a good impact player option for the last 20 mins

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/burnley_fc/news/15637696.Duff_hails_hat_trick_hero_Wells_as_Burnle y_Under_23s_romp_to_victory/?ref=mac

In Dyche We Trust
03-11-2017, 08:43 AM
It was only against Colchester- when he hits a goal or 2 in the big league, maybe then we can sit up and take notice.

The Bedlington Terrier
03-11-2017, 09:36 AM
I think Wells will prove to be an astute bit of business - as usual!

alfinyalcabo
03-11-2017, 10:15 PM
I think Wells will prove to be an astute bit of business - as usual!

he can't be any worse than Barnes or Vokes..

sinkov
04-11-2017, 12:22 AM
It was only against Colchester- when he hits a goal or 2 in the big league, maybe then we can sit up and take notice.

Maybe, but I'd rather he scored a hat trick against Colchester, than not score any against Colchester.

The Bedlington Terrier
04-11-2017, 03:34 AM
he can't be any worse than Barnes or Vokes..

For a combined total of a million quid, I would love to see another pair of Premier League strikers who have represented better value for money than the combination of Vokes or Barnes.

Whilst I was away in London I recorded the Newcastle game and watched it in the early hours of today. Barnes was quite simply magnificent playing on his own up front and was constantly haranguing the Toon back four right across their line.

outwoodclaret
04-11-2017, 07:28 AM
For a combined total of a million quid, I would love to see another pair of Premier League strikers who have represented better value for money than the combination of Vokes or Barnes.

Whilst I was away in London I recorded the Newcastle game and watched it in the early hours of today. Barnes was quite simply magnificent playing on his own up front and was constantly haranguing the Toon back four right across their line.

Well said BT. Both have played significant roles in the rise of Burnley FC and both scored promotion clinching goals. Barnes v Wigan and Vokes v QPR.

In Dyche We Trust
04-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Kane they may not be but they have both proved very able in their time here

outwoodclaret
04-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Kane they may not be but they have both proved very able in their time here

Very clever IDWT!

alfinyalcabo
04-11-2017, 08:58 AM

that should read "he can't be any better then Barnes or Vokes.. B)

The Bedlington Terrier
04-11-2017, 10:24 AM
that should read "he can't be any better then Barnes or Vokes.. B)

Walters, Wells, Wood, Vokes and Barnes are a better than decent set of options to have at Premier League level. :D