PDA

View Full Version : Right then CF for the morn.

ashingtoon62
03-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Surely Mitro HAS to be in the squad at least...
I know he's on Rafas naughty step and he's nay Shearer,but I think he has to play some part..
It's fine saying Rafas great,Rafa knows best etc.but does nobody else think he's being a tad too incompliant towards Mitro and Mbemba come to think of it..I hope he's not putting his stubborness in front of whats best for the team,on the day.

Zippity
03-11-2017, 07:46 PM
It's fine saying Rafas great,Rafa knows best etc.but does nobody else think he's being a tad too incompliant towards Mitro and Mbemba come to think of it..I hope he's not putting his stubborness in front of whats best for the team,on the day.

No, I agree, Ash.

He's not above criticism and I think he'd be cutting off his nose to spite his face if Mitro wasn't at least on the bench tomorrow. He's clearly made his point that he doesn't trust Mitro and/or fancy him as a player but needs must at times.

Fwiw, I do think he'll play some part in the game tomorrow.

ashingtoon62
03-11-2017, 07:55 PM
No, I agree, Ash.

He's not above criticism and I think he'd be cutting off his nose to spite his face if Mitro wasn't at least on the bench tomorrow. He's clearly made his point that he doesn't trust Mitro and/or fancy him as a player but needs must at times.

Fwiw, I do think he'll play some part in the game tomorrow.

I hope so and I hope he fecking behaves himself...:O
Hes gotta be chomping at the bit...

waalsendmick
03-11-2017, 07:56 PM
it simply has to be Mitro tomorrow.

Kal
03-11-2017, 08:09 PM
It should be, but i fear it won't. Shelvey is forgiven, time to forgive Mitro too ?

Jammy89
03-11-2017, 08:31 PM
I think Mitro should start.

However i expect Joselu to start, with probably Gayle to come on as sub.

I hope Mitro gets some game time though.

ex_pat_magpie
03-11-2017, 10:53 PM
I think Mitro should start.

However i expect Joselu to start, with probably Gayle to come on as sub.

I hope Mitro gets some game time though.

It would be something if Mitro came on at a critical time and scored the winning goal.

TheOtherTerryMac
03-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Hoselwho and Perez will start as normal and their both utter shyte

Jammy89
03-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Hoselwho and Perez will start as normal and their both utter shyte

£5 million striker. . . we're getting what we paid for.

However, we're getting to the 5th game and Joselu scores one in five XD so hopefully this will be the game XD

Zippity
03-11-2017, 11:27 PM
:D Would not be surprised at all if he scores tomorrow to justify his stats.