PDA

View Full Version : Well was I right?

kempo
04-11-2017, 08:15 PM
It's an utter shambles and we are falling apart.

Get Hursty in as soon as possible and get Warnes back to press ups.

Pay up the rest of the coaching staff and the bloke from Brighton and let Hursty build from scratch.

Sacrifice this year as far as promotion and let Hursty build a team for nest season.

Get that Ward money spent.

If the Chairman has lost his drive then sell up,if not then get yer wallet out TS.

Get rid of Paul Douglas as I really don't know what his qualifications are for the job he does.

I didn't get where I am today by not being able to calmly deal with a crisis and the above is what we need to do and quick.

millmoormagic
04-11-2017, 08:24 PM
I've got it, finally nailed it, this stuff about you being in medicine, you're one of those leeches they use arent you, a massive slimy leech. :D:D

Grist_To_The_Mill
04-11-2017, 08:25 PM
I agree we need a change, not sure that Hurst would be the answer, nor that he would even consider coming here if asked.

Warne is clueless when it comes to coaching defences but Barker equally has to shoulder some of the blame.

gwru
04-11-2017, 08:37 PM
I agree partly with what Kempo says. I'll never knock Tony Stewart. Paul Douglas I've met him once, he's out of touch with the modern game. Not sure about Hursty. Sure Warney & Barker only have a years contract so won't break the bank to dismiss them. Next manager Kevin Nolan.

flourbasher
04-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Warne has done really well with the difficult bits - attack and midfield.
He's had bad luck with Proctor injured.

What frustrates me is that the easier and cheaper bit, defence, is woeful.
We're still playing 3/4 of the players that conceded a lot of goals last season with very basic schoolboy errors being repeated.
Some were offered new deals??
Not surprising that we're seriously struggling in the last third this season

Brin
04-11-2017, 08:42 PM

Pay up the rest of the coaching staff and the bloke from Brighton and let Hursty build from scratch.

Sacrifice this year as far as promotion and let Hursty build a team for nest season.

If the Chairman has lost his drive then sell up,if not then get yer wallet out TS.

Get rid of Paul Douglas as I really don't know what his qualifications are for the job he does.

I didn't get where I am today by not being able to calmly deal with a crisis and the above is what we need to do and quick.

Well I have to agree with almost all that you have posted.

I hate this closed shop c.rap that Stewart insists on.

Why won't he let others come on board and have more shares?

He has done fantastic bringing us home and building the stadium but for crying out loud Tony seek support but be the majority share holder.

Silly-miller
04-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Didn’t take long for this to pop up again did it

wrinkly
04-11-2017, 10:11 PM

Right on the above post or this one?

"Warney wins us over...surely
Some of us including myself were critical of Warne's appointment....

I for one am eating humble pie.

He has the team playing exciting attacking football and his management style seems to be liked by most of the players.

He now looks like a manager with the track suit gone and I am increasingly impressed with what he is doing.

Well done Paul Warne..and well done Mr Chairman.

Now sit down with Warnes Nd get a proper contract sorted"

Cover all the bases and you'll be right at least once.

millmoormagic
04-11-2017, 10:23 PM

He has the team playing exciting attacking football and his management style seems to be liked by most of the players.

He now looks like a manager with the track suit gone and I am increasingly impressed with what he is doing.

:D nice one Wrinkly...

kempo
04-11-2017, 10:48 PM

Well,that would be one more than you.

millmoormagic
04-11-2017, 10:50 PM

Haha, yer two faced leech..:D

wrinkly
04-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Nar nar ne nar nar

kempo
04-11-2017, 10:52 PM
I've got it, finally nailed it, this stuff about you being in medicine, you're one of those leeches they use arent you, a massive slimy leech. :D:D

It's laughable how you get away with this stuff constantly.

Are you CAM's secret lover?

You are the most abusive poster on this board and that's saying something yet I have never seen any attempt to curb your ignorant abuse.

Of course Frog doesn't see it and CAM?..well I think I've sussed the reason!

millavanilla
05-11-2017, 02:51 AM
It's laughable how you get away with this stuff constantly.

Are you CAM's secret lover?

You are the most abusive poster on this board and that's saying something yet I have never seen any attempt to curb your ignorant abuse.

Of course Frog doesn't see it and CAM?..well I think I've sussed the reason!

Cam and frog didnt get where they are today by red carding everybody...

kempo
05-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Another disgraceful and personally abusive post (MMMAGIC ) from the worst offender on the board.

Nobody really knows why the mods constantly turn a blind eye but it drags the board down.

Rotherham and its people have been unfairly stereotyped by outsiders but I am afraid that constant lowlife and abusive behaviour on a BB only serves to promote that stereotype.

If I am not here to be abused then Magic abuses someone else and it's the norm for him.

To put it simply,he is an abusive bully who has also threatened severe violence previously.

It could be argued that his behaviour is due to his background and not his responsibility but in life we have choices and he is quite intelligent and perfectly capable of choosing the acceptable way to behave...He chooses not to do this.

Thank you Milla

As far yourself you have a go at me in about every one of your posts but never personally abusive,never in a nasty way but in a way that is perfectly acceptable and I think once it was funny!

millertop
05-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Your always right Kempo but there's no way that Douglas will leave the club unless he himself wants to retire so forget about that.

kempo
05-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Your always right Kempo but there's no way that Douglas will leave the club unless he himself wants to retire so forget about that.

That's correct,I'm sure.

frogmiller
05-11-2017, 10:14 AM

As I've been brought into this conversation by kempo could you please explain to us all why you've called him a leech?

kempo
05-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Thank you for coming into the conversation frog.

I detect maybe wrongly a degree of reluctance yet surely this is just the sort of thing you should be brought into.

All I am asking is for you to put aside your obvious dislike and prejudice against myself and deal with repeated abuse on the site.

Thank you

Yak
05-11-2017, 10:23 AM
FFS then people wonder why this site isn’t as busy anymore?
Pathetic

loyalmiller
05-11-2017, 10:23 AM

Annoyingly I find myself in the unique position of agreeing with Kempo which is made more strange by the fact I even read it as I usually ignore his posts.

Have a bad holiday Kempo? Just before you went you were trying to be everyone's best mate but since you've come back you've gone back to your patronising holier than thou smug git self.

No offence just my opinion.

kempo
05-11-2017, 10:28 AM
FFS then people wonder why this site isn’t as busy anymore?
Pathetic

You are in favour of abuse then?

kempo
05-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Annoyingly I find myself in the unique position of agreeing with Kempo which is made more strange by the fact I even read it as I usually ignore his posts.

Have a bad holiday Kempo? Just before you went you were trying to be everyone's best mate but since you've come back you've gone back to your patronising holier than thou smug git self.

No offence just my opinion.

No offence taken loyal...You are fully entitled to your opinion and it's polite enough.

Silly-miller
05-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Can we stop with the name calling please I don’t care who the victim is we have enjoyed weeks of civil talk please let’s not ruin such a good thing.

Talking without fear of being abused is what I personally enjoy, so please keep the trolls under the bridge

kempo
05-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Can we stop with the name calling please I don’t care who the victim is we have enjoyed weeks of civil talk please let’s not ruin such a good thing.

Talking without fear of being abused is what I personally enjoy, so please keep the trolls under the bridge

No you haven't.

The same poster 2 days ago called great fire a piece of filth.

Yak
05-11-2017, 10:37 AM
You are in favour of abuse then?

No kempo

Abuse is not right I was on about what started off as a decent thread which I agree with some of it turns into a slanging match.

I’ve been guilty in the past but it’s just pathetic.

kempo
05-11-2017, 10:38 AM
No kempo

Abuse is not right I was on about what started off as a decent thread which I agree with some of it turns into a slanging match.

I’ve been guilty in the past but it’s just pathetic.

Thank you for clearing that up

frogmiller
05-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Thank you for coming into the conversation frog.

I detect maybe wrongly a degree of reluctance yet surely this is just the sort of thing you should be brought into.

All I am asking is for you to put aside your obvious dislike and prejudice against myself and deal with repeated abuse on the site.

Thank you

Kempo, you haven't been posting for a few weeks and in that time I have continued to clamp down on goading. There have been threads that have been deleted of that nature. You may not have seen them but if you did then you'll have seen that I have been fair to everyone including you. I have no prejudice against anyone on the board but there are members who I like more than others and the mutual respect is evident.

kempo
05-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Kempo, you haven't been posting for a few weeks and in that time I have continued to clamp down on goading. There have been threads that have been deleted of that nature. You may not have seen them but if you did then you'll have seen that I have been fair to everyone including you. I have no prejudice against anyone on the board but there are members who I like more than others and the mutual respect is evident.

That's fair enough frog but I still feel that one particular poster gets away with it time and time again.

Calling someone filth( not directed at me on this occasion) is pretty despicable.

Anyway I do appreciate that you are trying and maybe I am at times a little harsh due to my frustration.

Moderating is indeed a difficult job and I wouldn't want it even for all that commission!

I do hope that my burst of activity has been appreciated by some and at the very least livened this rather soporific board up a tad.

Bon Voyage to myself..my next cruise is beckoning!

frogmiller
05-11-2017, 01:01 PM
The biggest friction on the board seems to come either from one of two main reasons

1, Goading, which I include name calling. This used to be controlled by everyones respect for each other however the respect seems to have gone somewhat. It'll return and has by people just accepting that other peoples opinion isn't wrong it's just different.

2, PC, Nowadays we seem to all have to conform to an ideal. Things written by people who have looked back at their lives and think that they've been bullied because they didn't like something. Everyone today seems to be a bully for going through something called life and not acting like some devine saint. We all know how to treat people and what is acceptable. Life is an evolution but what was right in the day isn't right now so now everyone that ever did anything wrong has to be punished. I completely understand that some historical things deserve punishment but living in the time doesn't.

No doubt the second will come back to bite me on my slim white arse!

Yak
05-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Stop showing off Frog.

We would all like a slim white arse 😜

frogmiller
05-11-2017, 01:04 PM
You are appreciated on this board kempo. You post some challenging things that is difficult not to bite at. If everyone was the same life would be boring.
Don't forget on your cruise you have to paddle both sides or you'll go round in circles ;)

frogmiller
05-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Stop showing off Frog.

We would all like a slim white arse ��

Mine's taken :P

millmoormagic
05-11-2017, 07:33 PM
As I've been brought into this conversation by kempo could you please explain to us all why you've called him a leech?

Yeh no worries, just a tongue in cheek correlation between Kempo's supposed profession and his two faced manner on here.

I abhor dishonesty, and basically he's the most dishonest on here, forever posting ego driven bull, condescending to the full, and in short is a keyboard bully, belittling many poster's week in week out. I don't put up with that, so i call him out, everyone on this board knows full well he has 2/3/4 persona's, why would anyone do that, seriously?

I know this is a message board and folk tend to post stuff they wouldn't say to someone face to face, fair enough if you like that kind of thing, but i can't sit back and read that without commenting, basically. On more than one occasion i've offered to give you, the mods my name to post, alongside his, to clear things up, he wont have it, because he's a charlatan.

Silly-miller
05-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Yeh no worries, just a tongue in cheek correlation between Kempo's supposed profession and his two faced manner on here.

I abhor dishonesty, and basically he's the most dishonest on here, forever posting ego driven bull, condescending to the full, and in short is a keyboard bully, belittling many poster's week in week out. I don't put up with that, so i call him out, everyone on this board knows full well he has 2/3/4 persona's, why would anyone do that, seriously?

I know this is a message board and folk tend to post stuff they wouldn't say to someone face to face, fair enough if you like that kind of thing, but i can't sit back and read that without commenting, basically. On more than one occasion i've offered to give you, the mods my name to post, alongside his, to clear things up, he wont have it, because he's a charlatan.

I don’t see why you let it get to you mmm surely if K is talking BS about his profession (I said if) why would you even care? Surely people who do feel the need to make stuff up are insecure and feel unhappy about there own life and I ask myself why should I care about their need for a delusional second life? The answer I have is I don’t.

Another thing mmm unless you have met K face to face or can track his IP address and then dig into his personal life, all you have is suspicions which just cause arguments.
My grandad was a cop he always used to tell us to prove it when ever me and my bro told him farther Christmas was made up, point is it’s not what you know it’s what you can prove, but again I still don’t know why you care mate I really don’t

millmoormagic
05-11-2017, 10:17 PM
I don’t see why you let it get to you mmm surely if K is talking BS about his profession (I said if) why would you even care? Surely people who do feel the need to make stuff up are insecure and feel unhappy about there own life and I ask myself why should I care about their need for a delusional second life? The answer I have is I don’t.

Another thing mmm unless you have met K face to face or can track his IP address and then dig into his personal life, all you have is suspicions which just cause arguments.
My grandad was a cop he always used to tell us to prove it when ever me and my bro told him farther Christmas was made up, point is it’s not what you know it’s what you can prove, but again I still don’t know why you care mate I really don’t

Nah, it's not that he wants to be Dr Kildaire, i don't give a shyte, it's his condescending two faced attitude to one and all, simple.

KerrAvon
05-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Has anyone else noticed how the standard of Silly-miller's spelling and grammar comes and goes?

It's very strange.

Silly-miller
05-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Nah, it's not that he wants to be Dr Kildaire, i don't give a shyte, it's his condescending two faced attitude to one and all, simple.

Which is a form of insulting which should be removed like blatant insults. I see your point

Hopefully both kinds of insults will stop (here’s hoping)

Pattylallacks2
05-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Mine's taken :P

Frequently

Silly-miller
05-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Has anyone else noticed how the standard of Silly-miller's spelling and grammar comes and goes?

It's very strange.

Yeah I’m lazy and the more I type the more I struggle to check it over.

Also I rely on spell check a lot which sucks when you type names

Basicly the shorter my response the better my spelling usaly is (usaly)

kempo
06-11-2017, 08:40 AM

That's a good post on the matter silly and we have differed on a lot of things previously.

kempo
06-11-2017, 08:43 AM

It's very strange.

I haven't but maybe it's true.

I am not sure what you would concluding from that..? Bad speller...deliberately misleading?

Really not sure what you are getting at on this one Kerr.

millmoormagic
06-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Another disgraceful and personally abusive post (MMMAGIC ) from the worst offender on the board.

Nobody really knows why the mods constantly turn a blind eye but it drags the board down.

Rotherham and its people have been unfairly stereotyped by outsiders but I am afraid that constant lowlife and abusive behaviour on a BB only serves to promote that stereotype.

If I am not here to be abused then Magic abuses someone else and it's the norm for him.

To put it simply,he is an abusive bully who has also threatened severe violence previously.

It could be argued that his behaviour is due to his background and not his responsibility but in life we have choices and he is quite intelligent and perfectly capable of choosing the acceptable way to behave...He chooses not to do this.

Thank you Milla

As far yourself you have a go at me in about every one of your posts but never personally abusive,never in a nasty way but in a way that is perfectly acceptable and I think once it was funny!

Just to clarify, i'm no bully, the percieved 'threat of violence' was very tongue in cheek, at the time you conceded as much when another poster questioned it, i even apologised just to show that it was intended as an innocent poke and that it wasn't meant to cause offence, which you yourself readily admitted at the time that it hadn't.....now this, confirming my previous posts showing you to be two faced.

Pattylallacks2
06-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Just to clarify, i'm no bully, the percieved 'threat of violence' was very tongue in cheek, at the time you conceded as much when another poster questioned it, i even apologised just to show that it was intended as an innocent poke and that it wasn't meant to cause offence, which you yourself readily admitted at the time that it hadn't.....now this, confirming my previous posts showing you to be two faced.

Three people with only two faces?

millmoormagic
06-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Three people with only two faces?

Indeed...

kempo
06-11-2017, 01:49 PM

Thank you for that.

Can I now come round to yours for tea and scones( scons!)?

millmoormagic
06-11-2017, 04:49 PM
Thank you for that.

Can I now come round to yours for tea and scones( scons!)?

Absolutely...

BigLadonOS
07-11-2017, 05:50 AM
I might get banned for this but I really don't care anymore because the asylum has been took over by the inmates.

Kempo. You are a 100% knobhead!

I am sick to death of you and your multi usernames.

Right now you are right about **** all so do me and most of the other people on here who have had enough of you and **** off once and for all.

vespabri
07-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Last season was a total disaster..not 100% Warneys fault, probably about 30%ish at a guess.
This season there are no excuses...he's had plenty of time to get the defence sorted.
He could have started planning as soon as it was obvious we were down (which was VERY EARLY ON)..but no, we still cannot get it right...Ihekwe is a cracking sigoing and with another defender with quality alongside him that's the central defence sorted...Purrington would come good for sure with a coach who knows what to do .
We are 15 games in and no better off...even worse considering ON PAPER we are playing against inferior opposition.
I love Warney to bits but I'm sorry I'm just not convinced at all...
I'd gladly pick Hursty up and drive him back here...but I fear we've missed a right opportunity there....
After the Rochdale game there was a question on Facebook how many points wed get in next 5 LEAGUE games to which I said 7 and I was mocked with a sarcastic quote by someone most of us know
"Yeh he's only a fitness coach"
We'll even if we beat Donny we'll have SIX....let's throw a cup game against lower league opposition in aswell eh ...STILL SIX.
Big mistake TS I'm afraid pal....massive

vespabri
07-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Yes I know you don't win points in cup games...

kempo
07-11-2017, 10:36 AM
I might get banned for this but I really don't care anymore because the asylum has been took over by the inmates.

Kempo. You are a 100% knobhead!

I am sick to death of you and your multi usernames.

Right now you are right about **** all so do me and most of the other people on here who have had enough of you and **** off once and for all.

Thank you very much for your sophisticated and charming post.

I bet your family would be most proud of you.

Actually they probably are.

millertop
07-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Last season was a total disaster..not 100% Warneys fault, probably about 30%ish at a guess.
This season there are no excuses...he's had plenty of time to get the defence sorted.
He could have started planning as soon as it was obvious we were down (which was VERY EARLY ON)..but no, we still cannot get it right...Ihekwe is a cracking sigoing and with another defender with quality alongside him that's the central defence sorted...Purrington would come good for sure with a coach who knows what to do .
We are 15 games in and no better off...even worse considering ON PAPER we are playing against inferior opposition.
I love Warney to bits but I'm sorry I'm just not convinced at all...
I'd gladly pick Hursty up and drive him back here...but I fear we've missed a right opportunity there....
After the Rochdale game there was a question on Facebook how many points wed get in next 5 LEAGUE games to which I said 7 and I was mocked with a sarcastic quote by someone most of us know
"Yeh he's only a fitness coach"
We'll even if we beat Donny we'll have SIX....let's throw a cup game against lower league opposition in aswell eh ...STILL SIX.
Big mistake TS I'm afraid pal....massive

Don't you think we might have some good players in defence but they need a run of games?

Cummings Ajayi Ihiekwe Mattock need a run of games now (instead of changing all the time) to get them to read each other imo then if it's not working for whatever reason then use the transfer window .

In fact didn't I see/hear that we were looking at a non league RB?

caytonmiller
07-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Mattock has one good game in 5. He's been the weak link for the past few seasons. Hope purrington is back n fit ASAP
Has ajayi played in a winning team yet this season?
Cummings and ihiekwe have looked the better of the back 4 though Cummings had a nightmare Vs Gillingham... We need to go back 4 games and work on that team.
Back 4 of
Cummings. Wood. Ihiekwe purrington
A settled midfield which is not all gun-ho
williams vaulks potter frecks and Taylor.

kempo
07-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Hello my good friend.

Hope you are having a nice day.

To illustrate some recent points I have been making please see post 48 on my very popular well was a right thread.

I have had absolutely no interaction with this individual yet he makes this post.

Please leave the post up as removing it equates to no action of any use.

Why such an individual feels the need to post this stuff I don't know but if it is allowed then it will flourish.

An alternative to taking any action then simply give me the freedom to respond to these individuals in their own language.

The problem I face is each time I have said boo you seem to actually see that and I am strongly and rightly admonished by you and others.

I have conceded that moderators do a difficult job but you do get substantial commission which I guess the taxman is not aware of and surely moderators should moderate.

Anyway I have every faith in you and CAM and will leave the situation in your capable hands.

For the record I am hurt and offended by post 48 but please don't remove it as part of any action as that doesn't help me in any way whatsoever but helps the perpetrator.

I don't even 'know' this guy.

Maybe he is mentally ill or something,I don't know..if so then please go easy and maybe offer him some help and support.

Thank you for taking time as I know you are busy with your village politics en France.

Bon bye

caytonmiller
07-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Just checked. Ajayi played in the 2nd game Vs Southend when we won 5.0 and the draw Vs oxfotd

BigLadonOS
07-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Hello my good friend.

Hope you are having a nice day.

To illustrate some recent points I have been making please see post 48 on my very popular well was a right thread.

I have had absolutely no interaction with this individual yet he makes this post.

Please leave the post up as removing it equates to no action of any use.

Why such an individual feels the need to post this stuff I don't know but if it is allowed then it will flourish.

An alternative to taking any action then simply give me the freedom to respond to these individuals in their own language.

The problem I face is each time I have said boo you seem to actually see that and I am strongly and rightly admonished by you and others.

I have conceded that moderators do a difficult job but you do get substantial commission which I guess the taxman is not aware of and surely moderators should moderate.

Anyway I have every faith in you and CAM and will leave the situation in your capable hands.

For the record I am hurt and offended by post 48 but please don't remove it as part of any action as that doesn't help me in any way whatsoever but helps the perpetrator.

I don't even 'know' this guy.

Maybe he is mentally ill or something,I don't know..if so then please go easy and maybe offer him some help and support.

Thank you for taking time as I know you are busy with your village politics en France.

Bon bye

Yawn.

Boring as usual and with some personal insults thrown in as well however hard you try to cover them up.

You seem to think that your so clever with words that the rest of us miss the in-jokes you piss yourself laughing at.

PS: To the mods on this board. I would also like to complain about the OP of this thread with his personal insults to members of staff of the football club.

The part about PW being nothing more than a press up instructor is insulting in nature and I can only say that it is more becoming of a 12 year old than a grown man who should know better. Maybe this is has been his problem all along and a 12 year olds mentality is about the size of his stature? Who knows?

Bon bye...

Silly-miller
07-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Biglandon why you felt the need to insult K out of the blue like that is most puzzling and as much as I don’t like K I just find it odd how you seem to want his attention (at least that’s how it looks to me, I could be wrong)

Also why are you taking it personally that K don’t believe in the manager? If warne takes us up this year or next K will once again stick his foot in his mouth.

If you don’t like K that much don’t talk to him.

Aren’t we better than this infighting?

Peace man peace ✌️

gwru
07-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Kempo I complained about someone calling me a w*nk*r. Nothing was done so join the club.

Defence. Keeper stick with O'Donnell while jan'. Rodak defence don't know what he's doing next, get shut.

Right back: Cummings doesn't look totally fit to me. Emmanuel isn't good enough. Centre backs Ihiewke with Ajayi while jan'. Left back Mattock at least he's fit. It's up to Purrington ect... to shift him.

Yak
07-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Silly not going to fight with you or insult you.

Didn’t you have a go at a respected poster for advertising a job on here and called him a fraud?

Why were you bothered ?
Why would that bother you ?
Isn’t life too short ?

Are you an hypocrite for having a go at 2 posters for having an opinion on something you claim is none of their business?

Have a nice evening

Silly-miller
07-11-2017, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=Yak;38699997]Silly not going to fight with you or insult you.

Didn’t you have a go at a respected poster for advertising a job on here and called him a fraud? No I didn’t call him a fraud I said he sounded like a fraud. He was advertising a job without no security bank details can be taken this way. He may have been genuine however being as it was internet with no Facebook page no link to job site and no web page it could be fake ( if you would like information on common fraud techniques I could show you if you like.) I personally get 10 e-mails a day atempting to scam me most common one is I’m stuck in ............ and need funds to get back home to U.K. and my friend told me you were such a nice person. Also your account to .......... has been hacked please click this link to change your password.

Why were you bothered ? Someone I cared for killed himself from a scammer
Why would that bother you ? Same as above and also it was against fourm rules (however cam said no one paid any attention to that rule so I don’t care) when I was a kid I got hit by my mum if rules were not followed that’s why I got mad
Isn’t life too short ? Yes

Are you an hypocrite for having a go at 2 posters for having an opinion on something you claim is none of their business? Not had ago at anyone apart from that guy who posted the job and you for your abusive attitude oh and k I think but we all have at some point lol sorry about that

All this is can be looked up and checked

Best wishes silly

millavanilla
14-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Kempo I complained about someone calling me a w*nk*r. Nothing was done so join the club.

Defence. Keeper stick with O'Donnell while jan'. Rodak defence don't know what he's doing next, get shut.

Right back: Cummings doesn't look totally fit to me. Emmanuel isn't good enough. Centre backs Ihiewke with Ajayi while jan'. Left back Mattock at least he's fit. It's up to Purrington ect... to shift him.

Ch ch ch changes..turn and face ..