PDA

View Full Version : Bain

Returnofrros
05-11-2017, 10:59 AM
McCann right wrong or somewhere inbetween?

parcbara
05-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Depends on what happened. Would be interesting to find out what the rammy was about.

Returnofrros
05-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Depends on what happened. Would be interesting to find out what the rammy was about.

Em a great believer that there can only be one manager.

That doesn't mean McCann was right but tend to side with him.

Was told there was 4 ringleaders when McCann took over, two are already history, one now in dispute with club and other is towing the line and playing well.

If it's just the 4 McCann can turn it round if there are others then his race may already have been run.

Hoping it's the former.

legendno9
05-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Only one boss and it's mccann. Bain can go and I wouldn't be surprised if another player followed. Too much player power nowadays imo.

jdfc
05-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Bain fell out with PH, so must be his attitude, I’d get shot off, he’s decent but had far better at Dens over the years

BCram
06-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Good to see support for NM on this forum. Sensible comments from him in the paper and hopefully there will be a good outcome. Bain wants to leave but it would be good to sell him to get some money for the club. Not sure that falling out with NM and his row with PH is enough to condemn him and I'd like to see him back playing the way he did when he came in first. Would love to know why he stays on his line so often, it must be a training discipline but it doesn't seem to me to be helping our defence.

Returnofrros
06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Good to see support for NM on this forum. Sensible comments from him in the paper and hopefully there will be a good outcome. Bain wants to leave but it would be good to sell him to get some money for the club. Not sure that falling out with NM and his row with PH is enough to condemn him and I'd like to see him back playing the way he did when he came in first. Would love to know why he stays on his line so often, it must be a training discipline but it doesn't seem to me to be helping our defence.

Was reading Pravda how the **** Crawford hasnae been outed as a dab beggars belief.

I think Nm has support but only stretches so far. I really like the guy, fingers crossed he can turn it round.

Neck on line but think he can.

BCram
06-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Was reading Pravda how the **** Crawford hasnae been outed as a dab beggars belief.

I think Nm has support but only stretches so far. I really like the guy, fingers crossed he can turn it round.

Neck on line but think he can.

Crawford 95 get some criticism but would not have thought he was a United supporter. Also the other forum doesn't approve of name calling - hope you get sunburnt! .:P

Returnofrros
06-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Crawford 95 get some criticism but would not have thought he was a United supporter. Also the other forum doesn't approve of name calling - hope you get sunburnt! .:P

Try not to but que Sara.

Occupational hazard.😁