PDA

View Full Version : 26 John Terry

HughieG
05-11-2017, 01:28 PM
How has he fared with you lot this season? Thought he was a risky signing, but obviously has some qualities.

Haven't seen any Villa games, but looks like you're on the up right now. Good luck for the rest of the season.

bongosdad
05-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Well he's just broke his toe so he's going to be out for a while. That a bit of a disaster for us with only Samba as cover. He's been really good for us and worry every penny imo.

samhubball
06-11-2017, 10:33 AM
I think JT has not just made our defence better he has certainly gifted his winning mentality to the team. First home loss of the season at the weekend - coincidence he went off with the injury or not, he is ***** to the dressing room. I'd offer him a contract extension for next year. We may get to the playoffs this year but something tells me we will still be in the championship next year but be aiming to win the title.

I'd keep John Terry at the club in a coaching role regardless

westcountryvillain
06-11-2017, 09:06 PM
He's been the perfect partner to the steady as a rock James Chester, a threat a set pieces and does the simple things so very well (and so he should). Takes the ball in to feet, lifts his head, finds a pass and never panics under pressure.