PDA

View Full Version : DFCSS new memberships

BCram
06-11-2017, 12:54 PM
got an email about renewal of the sub. The continuation of the last subs has been stopped and subs need to be renewed. £5 with no concession for OAP's, and free access for youngsters - have they been listening Rross?

hopefully they get a good response and the club takes a new look at having a rep on the board from this group.

jdfc
06-11-2017, 01:25 PM
I’d put RROS forward for the place on the board

BCram
06-11-2017, 03:05 PM
I’d put RROS forward for the place on the board

Me too!

Oor Wullie
06-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Think there should be a concession price for OAPs say £2

Returnofrros
06-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Think there should be a concession price for OAPs say £2

Ahhh Willie.

Currently in the Algarve surrounded by wrinkles all enjoying their winter fuel allowance. They look well on it.

Away to chance meh MIT at the free coffee and biscuit for over 55s at the hotel. Should sneak in under the radar.

Aulder I get the wider meh smile.😁

Deeranged
06-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Take my advice RRoS - don't go for the place on the board.

In fact do go for it - pretty sure you could shake things up; can just imagine the shouts from the director's box. Will always remember the looks I got when you made the shout about Yogi having already been in and I burst out laughing.

Returnofrros
06-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Take my advice RRoS - don't go for the place on the board.

In fact do go for it - pretty sure you could shake things up; can just imagine the shouts from the director's box. Will always remember the looks I got when you made the shout about Yogi having already been in and I burst out laughing.

Was at boiling point that day.

Most pathetic Scottish cup exist id had the misfortune of witnessing. Anyway Jdfc egged me on. And good that Mr Nelms can understand a broad dundonian accent.

Update for Willie.

Coffee and biscuit consumed, no cash changed hands.