PDA

View Full Version : Danny Rose

LaxtonLad
07-11-2017, 01:31 PM
According to the Daily Mail we, among others, are watching Mansfield's Danny Rose. It could be a load of tosh, as usual with that paper, but he's looked an impressive player to me and should be playing a league higher.

Karinaj31
07-11-2017, 01:46 PM
No idea but I know Montel Gibson is back on trial as saw him training with the first team yesterday

seriouspie
07-11-2017, 01:52 PM
According to the Daily Mail we, among others, are watching Mansfield's Danny Rose. It could be a load of tosh, as usual with that paper, but he's looked an impressive player to me and should be playing a league higher.

Wonderful paper with the largest circulation - very rich as Tory's should be !!

DaveSmithRules
07-11-2017, 02:00 PM
If his contract is up at the end of the season it could be possible. But if he is under contract there's no way they'll sell him to us. They've got more money than us anyway...

BigFatPie
07-11-2017, 02:23 PM
With this and the Sheridan compo story, makes you wonder if there’s someone feeding the Mail with all the hot Notts gossip.

That would be a great signing, can see him fancying it if only to get away from Fatty Evans and his malfunctioning Galacticos.

DomdomPie
07-11-2017, 02:29 PM
No idea but I know Montel Gibson is back on trial as saw him training with the first team yesterday

Sounds like he's done well at Ilkeston, but it's a big step up.

Some of the stats are insane for that league - like the lad who's scored 22 goals in 16 games. If anyone, we should be getting him on trial!

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/StatLeaders.do?selectedStatisticDisplayMode=1&selectedOrgStatRecordingTypeID_ForSort=6293173&teamID=

Bohinen
07-11-2017, 02:44 PM

I'd rather have Danny Rose. Time to sow the seeds of discontent in his mind. He signed in May 2016, so if it's a 2 year deal, it may expire in the summer.

Karinaj31
07-11-2017, 05:07 PM

Some of the stats are insane for that league - like the lad who's scored 22 goals in 16 games. If anyone, we should be getting him on trial!

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/StatLeaders.do?selectedStatisticDisplayMode=1&selectedOrgStatRecordingTypeID_ForSort=6293173&teamID=

Apparently his attitude stinks so would rather Notts didn’t take Gibson back

JoePass
07-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Apparently his attitude stinks so would rather Notts didn’t take Gibson back

Explain.

hissingdwarf
07-11-2017, 05:52 PM
:P Stagsnet currently discussing Rose and what he is worth. Between 1 and 5 million according to them lol
They do make me laugh over there!!!

DaveSmithRules
07-11-2017, 06:49 PM
He'll be 24 this December. If he's out of contract at the end of the season that means he'll be able to go on a free, right?

Erm... yeah, sign him up. Will stop him scoring any more against us at the very least...

Jeekay56
07-11-2017, 07:20 PM
"The cat ate his bird. That comes under the Act of God clause."

Bohinen
07-11-2017, 09:51 PM
:P Stagsnet currently discussing Rose and what he is worth. Between 1 and 5 million according to them lol
They do make me laugh over there!!!

Ha! What our six fingered friends have to realise is that if he's out of contract he will be worth nothing. But I reckon he is worth £100,000 with 6 months left on his contract, maybe even double that, but it's not my money.