PDA

View Full Version : O/T....Muslims in Burma

tarquinbeech
14-11-2017, 12:22 AM
I know, I know....another anti-Muslim rant..............but anyone that knows their history knows that this latest "atrocity" is a press fabrication.

The Burmese have had enough of them crossing the border, stealing their land, polluting their culture......so they have decided to get rid of them....it ain't pretty and it makes sensational tv coverage......I'm sobbing into my bacon sandwich......do me a ****ing favour

Get a grip Sky, do your homework......how many Burmese border guards have been assassinated?......where did these Muslims come from in the first place?.......why did Bangladesh refuse to recognise the Rohingya when they had the chance after the Brits left?

The UN will hurl a few billion squid at the problem....pop stars will hand back their medals and Oxbridge will withdraw their accolades.....wow, I'm unimpressed

Old_pie
14-11-2017, 09:11 AM
If https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people#History the whole history, a bit like England and its immediate neighbours, or even more recently Catalan, has a complex history in which the British during their role exacerbated the current problem.

The Burmese military governments have not been nice even to their own , Islamic spread is usually accompanied by disruption, and I wouldn't like to be too quick to be judgemental.

From the above wiki link:

The Rohingya community was recognized as an indigenous ethnic nationality of Burma, with members of the group serving as representatives in the Burmese parliament, as well as ministers, parliamentary secretaries, and other high-ranking government positions. But since Burma's military junta took control of the country in 1962, the Rohingya have been systematically deprived of their political rights.

SmiffyPie
14-11-2017, 09:18 AM
If https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people#History
The Rohingya community was recognized as an indigenous ethnic nationality of Burma, with members of the group serving as representatives in the Burmese parliament, as well as ministers, parliamentary secretaries, and other high-ranking government positions. But since Burma's military junta took control of the country in 1962, the Rohingya have been systematically deprived of their political rights.Which isn't quite the slant from the Guardian; "The Rohingya are reviled by many in Myanmar as illegal immigrants and they suffer from systematic discrimination. The Myanmar government treats them as stateless people, denying them citizenship. Stringent restrictions have been placed on Rohingya people’s freedom of movement, access to medical assistance, education and other basic services."

Old_pie
14-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Which isn't quite the slant from the Guardian; "The Rohingya are reviled by many in Myanmar as illegal immigrants and they suffer from systematic discrimination. The Myanmar government treats them as stateless people, denying them citizenship. Stringent restrictions have been placed on Rohingya people’s freedom of movement, access to medical assistance, education and other basic services."

Well yes that would seem to have been the approach of the Myanmar military government for the past 50yrs as stated in the Wiki so two generations of folk on both sides entrenched, one set bigger than the other.

sidders
14-11-2017, 11:00 AM
I know, I know....another anti-Muslim rant..............but anyone that knows their history knows that this latest "atrocity" is a press fabrication.

The Burmese have had enough of them crossing the border, stealing their land, polluting their culture......so they have decided to get rid of them....it ain't pretty and it makes sensational tv coverage......I'm sobbing into my bacon sandwich......do me a ****ing favour

Get a grip Sky, do your homework......how many Burmese border guards have been assassinated?......where did these Muslims come from in the first place?.......why did Bangladesh refuse to recognise the Rohingya when they had the chance after the Brits left?

The UN will hurl a few billion squid at the problem....pop stars will hand back their medals and Oxbridge will withdraw their accolades.....wow, I'm unimpressed

Your post is a monstrous distortion of the truth and if you had the benefit of living in the UK and seeing the film that was on Newsnight last night (film taken by a UK journalist and smuggled out), you would have to eat your words. There is no excuse on earth for atrocities like the ones witnessed on film. Still, in Tarquin's distant world, ignorance really is bliss where it's folly to be wise.

tarquinbeech
14-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Your post is a monstrous distortion of the truth and if you had the benefit of living in the UK and seeing the film that was on Newsnight last night (film taken by a UK journalist and smuggled out), you would have to eat your words. There is no excuse on earth for atrocities like the ones witnessed on film. Still, in Tarquin's distant world, ignorance really is bliss where it's folly to be wise.

Sid - I regularly watch 5 to 6 hours of "news" per day on my laptop......I even leave the BBC World news radio on at night.....I have not watched TV now for almost 5 years......I have over 1,000 books scattered around my bedroom and living-room (just finished Rage of Angels, 502 pages, in 2 days), so my "distant World" revolves around reading novels, World News, Notts footy, Climate Change, gardening and my small hacienda......that's why I spend way too much time on here.

Even though I am now effectively an eccentric hermit, that does not make me uninformed.....in fact I believe I know just as much about World Affairs as you, though obviously we see things from opposite points of view.

Why are you, and one or two others, allowed to comment on Trump in the USA from your cosy suburban UK lifestyles, but I'm ridiculed for commenting from my mountainside lair, 3 hours from the Texas border.....mmmmm.....hypocrisy?

Back on Topic - I have started watching more and more Al Jazeera in preference to Sky and the Beeb, because it gives me a better balance on World topics......last night on AJ, Italy falling out of the World Cup got 5 minutes of coverage, the ASEAN meeting got approx 4 minutes, the Iran earthquake 4 minutes, the upcoming proxy war in Lebanon 4 minutes, further Al Shaabbab atrocities in Somalia 2 or 3 minutes etc etc........Burma got a brief 30 second slot near the end of the half hour.....I honestly felt vindicated and pleased.

The Burmese ethnic problem has been going on for 60 odd years, and as one or two have pointed out, was made worse by the Brits arming one side, the Bengali immigrants against the Japanese advance.....yet another proxy war was created......the Burmese have always hated the influx of immigrants and kept them as "stateless" people.....Bengal doesn't want them back, so there is a stand-off.

Why Sky have got a "bee-in-their-bonnet" about this ongoing situation, I have no idea....but filming it wall-to-wall for 36 hours is driving me barmy......so I submitted an O/T post......tut tut Tarkers

I will take out my frustration on pulling 150 metres of new fencing today......once the sun comes up......no rain for 6 weeks now, so I need to fence off more grassland for the animals......that should keep me off MAD until nightfall.

MagpieTony
14-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Sid - I regularly watch 5 to 6 hours of "news" per day on my laptop......I even leave the BBC World news radio on at night.....I have not watched TV now for almost 5 years......I have over 1,000 books scattered around my bedroom and living-room (just finished Rage of Angels, 502 pages, in 2 days), so my "distant World" revolves around reading novels, World News, Notts footy, Climate Change, gardening and my small hacienda......that's why I spend way too much time on here.

Even though I am now effectively an eccentric hermit, that does not make me uninformed.....in fact I believe I know just as much about World Affairs as you, though obviously we see things from opposite points of view.

Why are you, and one or two others, allowed to comment on Trump in the USA from your cosy suburban UK lifestyles, but I'm ridiculed for commenting from my mountainside lair, 3 hours from the Texas border.....mmmmm.....hypocrisy?

Back on Topic - I have started watching more and more Al Jazeera in preference to Sky and the Beeb, because it gives me a better balance on World topics......last night on AJ, Italy falling out of the World Cup got 5 minutes of coverage, the ASEAN meeting got approx 4 minutes, the Iran earthquake 4 minutes, the upcoming proxy war in Lebanon 4 minutes, further Al Shaabbab atrocities in Somalia 2 or 3 minutes etc etc........Burma got a brief 30 second slot near the end of the half hour.....I honestly felt vindicated and pleased.

The Burmese ethnic problem has been going on for 60 odd years, and as one or two have pointed out, was made worse by the Brits arming one side, the Bengali immigrants against the Japanese advance.....yet another proxy war was created......the Burmese have always hated the influx of immigrants and kept them as "stateless" people.....Bengal doesn't want them back, so there is a stand-off.

Why Sky have got a "bee-in-their-bonnet" about this ongoing situation, I have no idea....but filming it wall-to-wall for 36 hours is driving me barmy......so I submitted an O/T post......tut tut Tarkers

I will take out my frustration on pulling 150 metres of new fencing today......once the sun comes up......no rain for 6 weeks now, so I need to fence off more grassland for the animals......that should keep me off MAD until nightfall.

I must admit tarkers, the Sky broadcasting and much of the MSM's coverage of the crisis smacks of sensationalist opportunism with an agenda. There is another side to the story which receives no coverage. Whilst nobody wishes to see the suffering of the fleeing Rohingyas events and circumstances need careful consideration before jumping to conclusions. There are certain factors which have contributed to the tensions that have historically been present in the region unfortunately, they are events which are synonymous with Islamic culture. The desire to create a Muslim enclave in a particular area, the rape and abuse of local indigenous women, the socially irresponsible over breeding of the Muslim community, the forbidding of Muslim women to marry outside their faith whilst the males are encouraged to take brides from other cultures so they will become Muslim and increase the Muslim numbers through breeding, the amount of illegal immigrants (many subversive) who are sheltered within the Rohingya communities, the attacks on the military and police, the beheading of Buddhist monks (17 reported in one month!), aggressive proselytising often under threat of death and violence by Muslims. Whilst other communities have managed to coexist well with each other (Buddhist, Christian , Hindu etc), many of the Muslim community have failed to integrate and accept the culture into which they have sought refuge and were initially welcomed. The fact that Buddhists are having to resort to violence (which is strongly against their beliefs) should be an indicator that this is more a matter of their own self defence and survival than unprovoked aggression as should the response of Aung San Suu Kyi whose humanitarian acts have been rewarded with a Nobel peace prize. There is a lot more to this issue than the irresponsible and biased reporting that we are receiving through our MSM (no surprise there!).

BigFatPie
14-11-2017, 02:17 PM
I must admit tarkers, the Sky broadcasting and much of the MSM's coverage of the crisis smacks of sensationalist opportunism with an agenda. There is another side to the story which receives no coverage. Whilst nobody wishes to see the suffering of the fleeing Rohingyas events and circumstances need careful consideration before jumping to conclusions. There are certain factors which have contributed to the tensions that have historically been present in the region unfortunately, they are events which are synonymous with Islamic culture. The desire to create a Muslim enclave in a particular area, the rape and abuse of local indigenous women, the socially irresponsible over breeding of the Muslim community, the forbidding of Muslim women to marry outside their faith whilst the males are encouraged to take brides from other cultures so they will become Muslim and increase the Muslim numbers through breeding, the amount of illegal immigrants (many subversive) who are sheltered within the Rohingya communities, the attacks on the military and police, the beheading of Buddhist monks (17 reported in one month!), aggressive proselytising often under threat of death and violence by Muslims. Whilst other communities have managed to coexist well with each other (Buddhist, Christian , Hindu etc), many of the Muslim community have failed to integrate and accept the culture into which they have sought refuge and were initially welcomed. The fact that Buddhists are having to resort to violence (which is strongly against their beliefs) should be an indicator that this is more a matter of their own self defence and survival than unprovoked aggression as should the response of Aung San Suu Kyi whose humanitarian acts have been rewarded with a Nobel peace prize. There is a lot more to this issue than the irresponsible and biased reporting that we are receiving through our MSM (no surprise there!).

You call yourself a Christian don’t you Tony?

I’m no theologian, but I can’t remember Jesus talking about a group of people “breeding”. Because that’s what animals do isn’t it?

Also, Tarquin’s original post. Christ almighty.

sidders
14-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Once again, Tony, I call your Christian credentials into question. Is stabbing babies through the heads with knives and bayonets justified because a border guard was murdered a year earlier?
By the way, it's MSN not MSM. That stands for Microsoft News, a digest of the most reliably sourced news. The cruelty of the Burmese military goes back years. The only reason they allowed their President back is as a cover for their dark deeds.
Unlike you, on this one I trust the BBC reporting. Like Beechy, you are anti-Muslim and that's good enough for you.

MagpieTony
14-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Once again, Tony, I call your Christian credentials into question. Is stabbing babies through the heads with knives and bayonets justified because a border guard was murdered a year earlier?
By the way, it's MSN not MSM. That stands for Microsoft News, a digest of the most reliably sourced news. The cruelty of the Burmese military goes back years. The only reason they allowed their President back is as a cover for their dark deeds.
Unlike you, on this one I trust the BBC reporting. Like Beechy, you are anti-Muslim and that's good enough for you.

I am not trying to justify any of the things that are going on sidders, I was pointing out that there are 2 sides to the story which if it had been reported from the other perspective would have had people outraged in a completely different manner. MSM stands for Mainstream Media by the way (just for your enlightenment). I am not anti Muslim I am most definitely anti Islam.

seriouspie
14-11-2017, 03:34 PM
I am not trying to justify any of the things that are going on sidders, I was pointing out that there are 2 sides to the story which if it had been reported from the other perspective would have had people outraged in a completely different manner. MSM stands for Mainstream Media by the way (just for your enlightenment). I am not anti Muslim I am most definitely anti Islam.

A simple question ......... as I'm too old, thick and ignorant to debate this topic sensibly.

Was I mistaken, or did I fail to see any Muslim faith leader representing Islam at the Remembrance day parade? I saw the London mayor but nobody in an official capacity. Thoughts??

sidders
14-11-2017, 04:20 PM
A simple question ......... as I'm too old, thick and ignorant to debate this topic sensibly.

Was I mistaken, or did I fail to see any Muslim faith leader representing Islam at the Remembrance day parade? I saw the London mayor but nobody in an official capacity. Thoughts??

You were mistaken:
Faith leaders will join the civic parade which will include representatives from the Muslim, Afro-Caribbean Christian Churches, Sikh, Hindu, Jain and Jewish communities along with clergy from the Free Church, Church of England and Catholic Church; as well as elected members, consuls and magistrates.
That's from the official site.
However, what difference would it make in Myanmar even if they had not marched in remembrance here in the UK?

AltyPie
15-11-2017, 08:56 PM

Tony listed about 9 factors which are "synonymous with Islamic culture" that have been the provocation, he did not condone baby stabbing. Some of the things he lists are being repeated across Europe, not least the rape and ***ual abuse of non-Muslim women.
Which of the factors which Tony listed do you deny are occurring? If even half were occurring, they'd be an aggravating factor, wouldn't they? Not that they would justify atrocities from the other side, but the point being made is that the media does not cover the story impartially. Do you disagree with that?

seriouspie
15-11-2017, 09:29 PM
You were mistaken:
Faith leaders will join the civic parade which will include representatives from the Muslim, Afro-Caribbean Christian Churches, Sikh, Hindu, Jain and Jewish communities along with clergy from the Free Church, Church of England and Catholic Church; as well as elected members, consuls and magistrates.
That's from the official site.
However, what difference would it make in Myanmar even if they had not marched in remembrance here in the UK?

All I said was I didn't see anyone from the Muslim faith come out and lay a wreath at the Cenotaph. If they did, then I was mistaken.

Notts78
16-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Deleted for racist comments

Wow, just wow. Have you drank too much tequila? I have seen some **** written on here but this is up there amongst the worst, bigoted and actually racist **** I have seen.
I am flummoxed at what is going through your head.
You list atrocities that have occurred in recent years but don’t list any of the atrocities that have occurred in countries with larger Muslim communities. Why is that? Thousands upon thousands have died, yet this does not enter your distorted opinion.
Immigrants in this country have been here in some cases for several generations, many are as hard working, if not harder working than non-immigrants. You only need to watch 5 minutes of Jeremy Kyle to know this. Yet the atrocities you mention are from the last few years.
Those immigrants that are coming to the UK and have been, to get away from war torn countries where there safety is at risk I have zero objection too. Yes the system is flawed and has been for a few decades. However, we have a moral obligation to assist where possible.
Why do you single out Pakistanis and Somalians?
You read lots of books, maybe your next few reads should be around Islam and the complexities of each interpretation. You should maybe read some books about how religion has shaped the UK, we were as bad historically, albeit a few hundred years ago.

sidders
16-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Deleted for racist comments. For info Sidders, the report button is the triangle with the exclamation mark ....

This post is disgraceful and should merit a long term ban - that's if Swale or Cher even give a ****

Bohinen
16-11-2017, 09:41 AM
This post is disgraceful and should merit a long term ban - that's if Swale or Cher even give a ****

They don't seem to give a **** about homophobia, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Here's a helpful link, btw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media

frenchmagpie
16-11-2017, 09:43 AM

Seconded or probably thirded given Notts78 excellent response.

drillerpie
16-11-2017, 09:53 AM
They don't seem to give a **** about homophobia, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I suppose they have stuff to do other than scrutinise NCM all day, if you reported the offensive posts and no action was taken then my apologies.

drillerpie
16-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Muslims/Islam are a hated people/ideology by all the major countries in the World......the USA, Russia, China....most of Eastern Europe, all of South Africa and tiny Burma......some people on here just don't get it.....the vermin can apparently rape your kids, blow up anyone and everyone they see, stab everybody walking to work or on holiday....or run them over in a rented truck.....and still some on here defend them....it's a joke.

Thank Gawd there's none in South or Central America........apparently because we have no Benefit System here, we are not important enough for them......the OAP Pension benefits are about £10 a week, that's all......you won't find many Pakis swimming the Pacific or Somalis in a rubber boat here

Irresponsible and distasteful.

Mapperleypie
16-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Is Tarquin a Russian troll, or was that the other one that was banned for their strange right-wing narrative.

BigFatPie
16-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Is Tarquin a Russian troll, or was that the other one that was banned for their strange right-wing narrative.

It would be strangely appropriate if he was a troll, given his predilection for goats.

That post is obviously vile, but those sort of views have been acceptable on here for a while now, nothing new to see.

Woodypie
16-11-2017, 11:10 AM
Not acceptable and probably illegal. Should be removed and Tarquin banned.

seriouspie
16-11-2017, 11:12 AM
It would be strangely appropriate if he was a troll, given his predilection for goats.

That post is obviously vile, but those sort of views have been acceptable on here for a while now, nothing new to see.

Including yours ............ Royal family etc ?

BigFatPie
16-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Including yours ............ Royal family etc ?

It’s clearly up to the individual as what they personally find offensive. If you think that calling the queen and her offspring benefit scroungers and freeloaders equates to the contents of Tarquin’s posts in this thread than fair enough.

seriouspie
16-11-2017, 02:01 PM
It’s clearly up to the individual as what they personally find offensive. If you think that calling the queen and her offspring benefit scroungers and freeloaders equates to the contents of Tarquin’s posts in this thread than fair enough.

Correct.

tarquinbeech
16-11-2017, 03:28 PM
I notice that there are several calls for me to be banned this morning, for pointing out that many countries are at war with Islam...not just Burma.

Yes my style of writing is somewhat direct.....and was prompted by my outrage yesterday at two reports from the BBC World Service.

The first involves further Boko Haram suicide bombers in Nigeria....20,000 deaths to date, 1,670 Boko suspects awaiting trial

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/nigeria-maiduguri-suicide-bombers-1.4404136

......and an interesting article in the Economist on why they now favour female suicide bombers....244 females out of 434 bombers by one Islamist group alone....staggering numbers, generally ignored by the UK MSM.

https://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2017/10/economist-explains-19

Obviously I have my personal thoughts on these people....but I don't really want my detractors hitting the "complaint button" again.

Secondly......new legislation being drawn up in Iraq, to legalise marriage to girls at 9 years of age.....NINE!!......so yes, I blew my fuse....and no, I'm not apologising.

The strange thing is that I cannot find either of these two BBC Radio items reported in the press....I've not made them up, I heard them......I've typed in "Iraq 9 year-old's can be legally married" and come of with this from the 4th Nov

https://www.albawaba.com/loop/assassination-childhood-outcry-iraq-over-proposals-legalize-child-marriage-1043184

drillerpie
16-11-2017, 03:58 PM
but I don't really want my detractors hitting the "complaint button" again

Your post is still there and you're not banned so I'm guessing nobody pressed the complaint button (no speech marks required, it's just a complaint button)

Sorry to burst your martyrdom bubble.

tarquinbeech
16-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Wow, just wow. Have you drank too much tequila? I have seen some **** written on here but this is up there amongst the worst, bigoted and actually racist **** I have seen.
I am flummoxed at what is going through your head.
You list atrocities that have occurred in recent years but don’t list any of the atrocities that have occurred in countries with larger Muslim communities. Why is that? Thousands upon thousands have died, yet this does not enter your distorted opinion.
Immigrants in this country have been here in some cases for several generations, many are as hard working, if not harder working than non-immigrants. You only need to watch 5 minutes of Jeremy Kyle to know this. Yet the atrocities you mention are from the last few years.
Those immigrants that are coming to the UK and have been, to get away from war torn countries where there safety is at risk I have zero objection too. Yes the system is flawed and has been for a few decades. However, we have a moral obligation to assist where possible.
Why do you single out Pakistanis and Somalians?
You read lots of books, maybe your next few reads should be around Islam and the complexities of each interpretation. You should maybe read some books about how religion has shaped the UK, we were as bad historically, albeit a few hundred years ago.

I have stated on here several times, that we should never have become involved in an illegal war in Iraq, where hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed....you can add wars in Syria, Libya and Afghanistan to my opposition.

You appear to be saying that we in the West are "getting what we deserve" for meddling?....if so, is there a time limit on this retribution, when are we "quits"?

Why do many of these "refugees from war" not stay in the first country of safety, Spain, Italy or Greece?......why do they trek through another 4 or 5 countries to get to the UK, Sweden or Germany?......why are they camped in Calais trying to get through the Chunnel, getting OUT of France?........the vast majority are Economic Migrants seeking the biggest meal-ticket...........mostly males that have left their families behind (for the time being!!)

If they cannot find work, legally or illegally.....they will be fed and housed, they know that....there are smuggling routes all over the Sahel, and through the Balkans....it is fact and has been reported by several of the MSM, including reports that amongst them are hundreds, possibly 1000s of trained terrorists.

Elite_Pie
16-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Obviously I have my personal thoughts on these people....but I don't really want my detractors hitting the "complaint button" again.

You're not worth the effort of hitting the complaint button. Your twisted and bigoted views show you up as the vile individual you are. You say "I have my personal thoughts on these people..." but who exactly are "these people"? If they are the ones you described earlier - "the vermin can apparently rape your kids, blow up anyone and everyone they see, stab everybody walking to work or on holiday....or run them over in a rented truck.....and still some on here defend them....", then not one person on here has ever defended them as their actions are clearly indefensible. But you don't mean them do you tarquin? You mean ALL Muslims, as you have told us before that you despise each and every one of them. I don't know if you are trying to get banned as some sort of martyr, if so you are wasting your time. One or two on here will support you, but anyone with a shred of decency will just shake their head and pity you.

frenchmagpie
16-11-2017, 04:19 PM
What Elite said.
The fact you don't rant about christian americans permitting child brides, christian americans supporting a child abusing senate candidate, christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians shows what an uneducated bigot you are.

tarquinbeech
16-11-2017, 04:25 PM
You're not worth the effort of hitting the complaint button. Your twisted and bigoted views show you up as the vile individual you are. You say "I have my personal thoughts on these people..." but who exactly are "these people"? If they are the ones you described earlier - "the vermin can apparently rape your kids, blow up anyone and everyone they see, stab everybody walking to work or on holiday....or run them over in a rented truck.....and still some on here defend them....", then not one person on here has ever defended them as their actions are clearly indefensible. But you don't mean them do you tarquin? You mean ALL Muslims, as you have told us before that you despise each and every one of them. I don't know if you are trying to get banned as some sort of martyr, if so you are wasting your time. One or two on here will support you, but anyone with a shred of decency will just shake their head and pity you.

Why would I be "trying to get myself banned"?........that doesn't seem to make any sense and martyrdom isn't my style.....left alone in cyberspace?, a three-dimensional hologram, attending my flock, red-shifting towards my event horizon and ultimate singularity, a voice calling aimlessly "if only you understood"?......doomed to become a short burst of photons....no thanks Elite, I think I'll stick around for a while longer if it's OK with you and Driller

tarquinbeech
16-11-2017, 04:34 PM
What Elite said.
The fact you don't rant about christian americans permitting child brides, christian americans supporting a child abusing senate candidate, christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians shows what an uneducated bigot you are.

Wow.....did you rush that off in haste and forget the capitals button?

I've no knowledge of child brides in America, or a child-abusing Senator....if you would like to post an O/T thread, then I'm sure I could add my comments.

I've made several comments about gun-toting Americans murdering each other, including the apparent freedom of their Police to "execute" their civilians....mostly blacks (and I've posted video evidence)....my position on "the West" getting into illegal wars is quite clear, as several on here can attest

Old_pie
16-11-2017, 06:23 PM
I've no knowledge of child brides in America, or a child-abusing Senator....if you would like to post an O/T thread, then I'm sure I could add my comments.

A quick google will bring up disconcerting information where in half the states there is no minimum age for marriage.

A read about Scientology leaves me to prefer to have Muslim neighbours.

Roy Moore's name crops up on various sites.

I'm not making comment on the rest of your posts, just the quoted above.

Elite_Pie
16-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Why would I be "trying to get myself banned"?........no thanks Elite, I think I'll stick around for a while longer if it's OK with you and Driller

Nothing to do with me or Driller, we have no authority on what is deemed acceptable on here.

magpie_mania
16-11-2017, 10:24 PM
What Elite said.

'christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians'

Any chance you can back this up with evidence?

You are clearly inferring that these things are done in the name of Christianity, and that being American and being Christian are the same. They aren't.

tarquinbeech
17-11-2017, 12:44 AM
A quick google will bring up disconcerting information where in half the states there is no minimum age for marriage.

A read about Scientology leaves me to prefer to have Muslim neighbours.

Roy Moore's name crops up on various sites.

I'm not making comment on the rest of your posts, just the quoted above.

My point is OldPie, why would I have knowledge about something that is not well known...... or not in the MSM?

It's a bit like Notts winning on Saturday, but me complaining about the number of street beggars in Bogota.....just because the posters have no knowledge of it, doesn't mean they are stupid..

If he wants to start an O/T post about it, with links to it.....then I can comment accordingly.

ps...I have no thoughts on Scientology......my thoughts on Muslim neighbours are simple......sell your house.....quickly

Drowse
17-11-2017, 06:00 AM
Muslims/Islam are a hated people/ideology by all the major countries in the World......the USA, Russia, China....most of Eastern Europe, all of South Africa and tiny Burma......some people on here just don't get it.....the vermin can apparently rape your kids, blow up anyone and everyone they see, stab everybody walking to work or on holiday....or run them over in a rented truck.....and still some on here defend them....it's a joke.

Thank Gawd there's none in South or Central America........apparently because we have no Benefit System here, we are not important enough for them......the OAP Pension benefits are about £10 a week, that's all......you won't find many Pakis swimming the Pacific or Somalis in a rubber boat here

Absolutely spot on Tarquin,the "luvvies" on here will go ape ****e on reading it, not an ounce of indigenous decency between the lot of them.

Fact is what you said is brutal, very brutal, but it is the truth whether they like it or not, they just cannot handle it.

Look at some of the Tommy Robinson, from Britain First, videos, it is plain to see that the muslim scum is well and truly on the mantra that Britain will become a Muslim Country in the near future, the one thing that I don't think they expected was all the help that they get to achieve their aim from the "luvvies", yes they reside on here, the Corbyn deciples,my giddy aunt !.

Notts78
17-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Absolutely spot on Tarquin,the "luvvies" on here will go ape ****e on reading it, not an ounce of indigenous decency between the lot of them.

Fact is what you said is brutal, very brutal, but it is the truth whether they like it or not, they just cannot handle it.

Look at some of the Tommy Robinson, from Britain First, videos, it is plain to see that the muslim scum is well and truly on the mantra that Britain will become a Muslim Country in the near future, the one thing that I don't think they expected was all the help that they get to achieve their aim from the "luvvies", yes they reside on here, the Corbyn deciples,my giddy aunt !.

You are an idiot.

Drowse
17-11-2017, 08:52 AM
You are an idiot.

Not. at all, just one of the millions of the indigenous population of this country that can see where it is heading if this islamification of the UK is left unfettered, clowns like you just have their heads buried.

sidders
17-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Not. at all, just one of the millions of the indigenous population of this country that can see where it is heading if this islamification of the UK is left unfettered, clowns like you just have their heads buried.

Apart from the grammar of your post - which renders your message meaningless - I can assure you that millions do not think like you. Just a few hundred extremist alarmists. The rest of us will keep the country democratic whilst doing the difficult job of keeping extremism at bay - wherever it comes from.

Woodypie
17-11-2017, 09:31 AM

Much happier being a luvvie than a hatey.

Drowse
17-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Apart from the grammar of your post - which renders your message meaningless - I can assure you that millions do not think like you. Just a few hundred extremist alarmists. The rest of us will keep the country democratic whilst doing the difficult job of keeping extremism at bay - wherever it comes from.

That reply is just your opinion, one of the minority in this country that cannot see the wood from the trees.
I can also assure you that it is not just a few hundred alarmists, there are millions upon millions that do care that the Muslim scum problem is rife in the UK, how do I know?, just the same as you know there are a few hundred.

Drowse
17-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Much happier being a luvvie than a hatey.

Your choice, mine is not.

Notts78
17-11-2017, 01:05 PM
That reply is just your opinion, one of the minority in this country that cannot see the wood from the trees.
I can also assure you that it is not just a few hundred alarmists, there are millions upon millions that do care that the Muslim scum problem is rife in the UK, how do I know?, just the same as you know there are a few hundred.

Define Muslim scum? Are you talking about the whole religion? A minority? What are your thoughts on those indigenous folk that have converted to Islam?

frenchmagpie
17-11-2017, 01:25 PM
'christian americans regularly machine gunning civilians, christian americans invading and slaughtering hundreds of thousands of muslim civilians'

Any chance you can back this up with evidence?

You are clearly inferring that these things are done in the name of Christianity, and that being American and being Christian are the same. They aren't.

Haha. You just don't get it do you. I was making the point that conflating these events with christianity is the same as the bigots conflating other attacks with islam. I was referring to Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, Columbine ad infinitum by the way and the US invasion of Iraq which undoubtedly caused hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties.

We can all rant about individuals and events but implying that a whole religion and group is responsible is bigotry.

tarquinbeech
17-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Haha. You just don't get it do you. I was making the point that conflating these events with christianity is the same as the bigots conflating other attacks with islam. I was referring to Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, Columbine ad infinitum by the way and the US invasion of Iraq which undoubtedly caused hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties.

We can all rant about individuals and events but implying that a whole religion and group is responsible is bigotry.

Frenchie - I don't know of any mainstream Religion, apart from Islam, that actually preaches hatred of another Race or Religion....and gives lists of "punishments" for the alleged crimes that they've committed against The Prophet......in France, the Charlie Journalists were executed for printing a cartoon ffs......it's barbaric....it's off the scale of barbarity!

Of course atrocities like Las Vegas take place, and it's often the incidental fact that the person might be Baptist, Mormon or Catholic...BUT those murders were not committed in the NAME of their Religion.

We have a spreading divisive culture, aided and abetted by the West, that actively preaches this medieval bull-chit in their Mosques and Special Schools (Madrassas).

Of course, not every Muslim is a bad Muslim BUT how do you sort out the good from the bad...it's impossible......first you have huge numbers of them, and they're multiplying rapidly both by childbirth and further immigration.....secondly, within Islam you have huge differences of thought...Sunni v Shia v Yazidi v Druze v Twelvers......the list is mind-boggling and their hatred of each other grows by the day.

What's the answer?....I don't know BUT....I know that letting even more into the West, shutting ones eyes and ears to the problem and pretending it will "go away" simply isn't working......surely a simple start would be to deport all suspected terrorists or associates of terrorists, AND FAMILY, back to a Muslim country irrespective of whether they have a UK passport.....close all suspect Mosques, close all Special Faith schools and round up all on the "watch list"......maybe it would send a message that we're not a soft touch anymore?

sidders
17-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Of course, not every Muslim is a bad Muslim BUT how do you sort out the good from the bad...it's impossible......first you have huge numbers of them, and they're multiplying rapidly both by childbirth and further immigration.....secondly, within Islam you have huge differences of thought...Sunni v Shia v Yazidi v Druze v Twelvers......the list is mind-boggling and their hatred of each other grows by the day.

Nothing you said in this part of your post is not applicable to white Anglo-Saxons and a lot more of them in the US have weapons of destruction.

navypie
17-11-2017, 04:46 PM

Nothing you said in this part of your post is not applicable to white Anglo-Saxons and a lot more of them in the US have weapons of destruction.
I don't know a lot about the Druze or Twelvers but I thought the Yazidi had very little to do with Islam though they do follow certain aspects
PS , Not sure there is many of them left after IS had finished with them.

tarquinbeech
17-11-2017, 06:59 PM

Sid - I don't seem to be explaining this very well......of course the West has problems with it's own population, that's why we have a Police Force BUT we have now deliberately added a new, more volatile, religious fanatacism to the mix.....we knew of the problem, just look at the Partition of India under our watch where thousands on both sides massacred each other....we knew about it in Afghanistan, the Middle East....we could never control Islam then, and we don't have a solution now....but we continue to allow more in....why?....multi-culturism?

Chubby likes my analogies, so here's another closer to my own heart......sheep and goats are defenceless, I'm their shepherd, I build fences and walls and give them their grazing and antibiotics.....wild packs of dogs roam the fence-line, three times now I've adopted strays, one was here when I bought the place, one off the roadside and once Miriam brought me a puppy........the puppy, Lizzy, bit the throat out of one of my baby goats and ate the face, the resident dog did the same to a baby goat and chased off the mother (I searched for days but never found her).....the two strays are now outside the fence-line back with the stray pack....Lizzy is living with Miriam's brother 8 hours south of here........any dogs jumping the fences, I kill....it's as simple as that....my neighbour keeps horses on his 30 acres and he does the same....do I feel guilty chasing stray dogs with a machete and a pitchfork?...not really, it's part of my job.

The UK Government is the shepherd, you and I and Chubby are the sheep, the young kids at the Manchester Arena were the baby sheep......it's about time the Shepherd started doing it's job.....before it's too late

navypie
17-11-2017, 07:02 PM
I don't know a lot about the Druze or Twelvers but I thought the Yazidi had very little to do with Islam though they do follow certain aspects

Just looking at my grammar there , feel a *******ing coming

tarquinbeech
17-11-2017, 07:09 PM

Yazidis are a curious mix of Islam, Christianity and Zoroastrianism according to Wiki......I know they've been heavily persecuted by Sunnis but tolerated by the Kurds....my point was that they all seem to hate each other, and depending on who is in power, butcher each other the same as Christians did in the Middle Ages......Christianity moved on 500 years ago whereas Islam seems stuck in the Dark Ages.

navypie
17-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Yazidis are a curious mix of Islam, Christianity and Zoroastrianism according to Wiki......I know they've been heavily persecuted by Sunnis but tolerated by the Kurds....my point was that they all seem to hate each other, and depending on who is in power, butcher each other the same as Christians did in the Middle Ages......Christianity moved on 500 years ago whereas Islam seems stuck in the Dark Ages.

Well if I was Yazidi , given what as Islam as done to them I would stick to the other 2.

tarquinbeech
17-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Well if I was Yazidi , given what as Islam as done to them I would stick to the other 2.

Yes, it's the one area where I agree with Elite, Religion has a lot to answer for and in a modern secular World appears to be sadly wanting.....why half the World is still fighting religious battles where we understand Science, Art, Culture is beyond me....I'm not religious and I've only ever known two people that were truly devout, both Catholics, gentle people.......I'm sick of the whole thing TBH....which is why sometimes I lose the plot and start ranting.....must try harder

sidders
22-11-2017, 04:48 PM
FROM TODAY'S GUARDIAN:
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says Myanmar's military action against the minority Muslim Rohingya population constitutes ethnic cleansing.
He said the Rohingya had suffered "horrendous atrocities" and as a result the US was considering targeted sanctions against those responsible.
In September, UN human rights chief Zeid Raad Al Hussein also accused Myanmar of ethnic cleansing.
Mr Tillerson's comments come days before a visit to Myanmar by the Pope.
The Rohingya are a stateless minority who have long experienced persecution in Myanmar, also known as Burma. More than 600,000 have fled to neighbouring Bangladesh since violence erupted in Rakhine state late in August.
"After a careful and thorough analysis of available facts, it is clear that the situation in northern Rakhine state constitutes ethnic cleansing against the Rohingya," Mr Tillerson said in a statement.

But you're wrong, Mr Tillerson, ask the posters on Notts County Mad who still insist that the news concerning the Rohingya is unbalanced because Buddhists are lovely people and Muslims are animals with a killing culture.

i961pie
22-11-2017, 05:54 PM

They are not going from country to country though killing people, the USA could do something to help their gun problem what do you suggest the rest of the world do about the IS problem?

JoePass
22-11-2017, 08:26 PM
They are not going from country to country though killing people, the USA could do something to help their gun problem what do you suggest the rest of the world do about the IS problem?

Nuke em....

cher1
22-11-2017, 11:52 PM

Errrr...

I think the responsibility for this site actually lies with the editor - whoever that is, I have no idea. I gave Jacob a hand to moderate on here years ago (as I suspect was the case with Swale) and as no-one seems to manage the site any more, if someone reports a post and the email comes through to me, I'll come on and remove any offensive stuff. Interestingly, no-one (especially the people moaning) have bothered to report anything. I'm sure Mad would be only too happy to take on more moderators. Any volunteers?

cher1
23-11-2017, 12:03 AM

Here's how you report a post.....