PDA

View Full Version : Trickydick

dagenhamJohn
16-11-2017, 04:49 PM
wotcha mate,
hope you and yours are well SirO:)

it has come to my attention you have been absent without leave young man!
leave your reasons on this thread and explain your absence ASAP!
take care now fella
john.

alfinyalcabo
16-11-2017, 06:05 PM
He's just taking an international break John.. When Wet Spam win a game or two and Spuds lose a couple of matches he will be back to his old self and posting again...

gaz1959
16-11-2017, 06:41 PM
He's just taking an international break John.. When Wet Spam win a game or two and Spuds lose a couple of matches he will be back to his old self and posting again...

I blame Rammy

frenchlion
16-11-2017, 07:03 PM
I blame Rammy

I blame Moyes

dagenhamJohn
16-11-2017, 07:05 PM
I blame Moyesi will to eventually, just not yet though!
regards mon French.

davee59
16-11-2017, 10:00 PM
I blame Moyes

I blame it on the Boogie! XD

frenchlion
17-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Right Tricky, stop tarting about and get your arse back on here...the lads miss hearing your stories about how your mob won the World Cup. ;D

trickydick
17-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Nice to know i am missed but i explained my reasons i wanted out and said i would do my predictions out of respect of you all, Which i have done.
But the fun has long gone from this forum alas.
That is why so many has moved on.
I took 2 years away from this forum for personal reasons regarding my wife and daughters health.
Yet when i told everyone about it the troll jilted called my wife a chav and said our daughter does not exist?
So how sick is that?
Just like some troll slagging off moorlad on cambridge.
So i doing the same as moorlad and staying away.
Some people have a life and some people don't.
Our little girl is 4 in the next week jilted,
Have a pint on us .

trickydick
17-11-2017, 01:36 PM
So as i said without sounding like an attention seeker i just happy to do my predictions and wish you all well. B)

gaz1959
17-11-2017, 03:11 PM
So as i said without sounding like an attention seeker i just happy to do my predictions and wish you all well. B)

Thanks for continuing to refer to the attention seeking analogy I gave you in a jestful post which I apologised for and you accepted.

But hey ho carry on and happy 4yh to your daughter next week

frenchlion
17-11-2017, 06:05 PM

Tricky, seemingly I have missed a lot (if not to say all) of the chapters with your run in with whoever it is, but if there is somebody who pisses you off why can’t you just ignore the person? I had a moron who never missed an opportunity to slag me off but as I decided never to reply and give him the pleasure of getting a reaction.. like all brainless cretins he stopped. I think I can safely say for the majority of posters on here that your are appreciated and it would be a shame if you don’t post anymore.....and think about poor old Dave, he is going to be lost without you! Cheers FL

gaz1959
17-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Tricky, seemingly I have missed a lot (if not to say all) of the chapters with your run in with whoever it is, but if there is somebody who pisses you off why can’t you just ignore the person? I had a moron who never missed an opportunity to slag me off but as I decided never to reply and give him the pleasure of getting a reaction.. like all brainless cretins he stopped. I think I can safely say for the majority of posters on here that your are appreciated and it would be a shame if you don’t post anymore.....and think about poor old Dave, he is going to be lost without you! Cheers FL

Do you think it's me FL?

davee59
17-11-2017, 07:39 PM

Quite right Frenchie I would miss my debates with young Trickster on all things wet spam and Spuds!! XD
Seriously though,life is too short to let any barsteward stop you from posting on here. I used to post on both Spurs and Hammers footymad in the good old days when they had a good number of regular posters but sadly both are now dead. I did no post on here in those days and so I am not aware of what went on with Trick and whoever but you are right, ignore them they only do it for a reaction.

frenchlion
17-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Do you think it's me FL?

Evening Gaz.. no way mate. I don’t know who is causing Tricky grief but I can’t for one minute think that it’s you.
Cheers

gaz1959
17-11-2017, 08:03 PM
Evening Gaz.. no way mate. I don’t know who is causing Tricky grief but I can’t for one minute think that it’s you.
Cheers

No worries FL, I'm only attention seeking B)

Newcy Wolf
17-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Quite right Frenchie I would miss my debates with young Trickster on all things wet spam and Spuds!! XD
Seriously though,life is too short to let any barsteward stop you from posting on here. I used to post on both Spurs and Hammers footymad in the good old days when they had a good number of regular posters but sadly both are now dead. I did no post on here in those days and so I am not aware of what went on with Trick and whoever but you are right, ignore them they only do it for a reaction.

Maybe he's just a drama queen? >;)

:o

trickydick
18-11-2017, 06:15 AM
Thanks for continuing to refer to the attention seeking analogy I gave you in a jestful post which I apologised for and you accepted.

But hey ho carry on and happy 4yh to your daughter next week

Gaz mate i was not digging at you pal i think you are a great poster pal.
My attention seeker comment was about other posters in the past who have claimed that is what i am.
Thank you for my daughters birthday wishes B)
I will still be around but i need to spend more time on other things if that makes sense.
As for the others on here i hope all your teams lose this weekend and lest you forget................................ West Ham won you the World cup........................As you were XD

gaz1959
18-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Gaz mate i was not digging at you pal i think you are a great poster pal.
My attention seeker comment was about other posters in the past who have claimed that is what i am.
Thank you for my daughters birthday wishes B)
I will still be around but i need to spend more time on other things if that makes sense.
As for the others on here i hope all your teams lose this weekend and lest you forget................................ West Ham won you the World cup........................As you were XD

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up Trick. I'm feeling the egg run down my head as I type lol

Yes sense is made of what you say.

Shame Alfie didn't have more things to do (The ConT)

I was told by a guy that although WHU won the world cup all the players were Northern!! I've never checked this as it is obviously a lie

"Top Poster" Wow thanks for that , no one has ever said that to me before. (I think Claw did once and FL tho). I used to be that ConTs favourite MOD tho

dagenhamJohn
18-11-2017, 07:20 PM
thank christ we got all of that out of the way!
now where are you Trickster?
take care now
john.

alfinyalcabo
18-11-2017, 08:47 PM
Hey Tricky, and John, t's great to see the "proper Clarets" in joint fourth chasing a European league spot.. :D

dagenhamJohn
19-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Hey Tricky, and John, t's great to see the "proper Clarets" in joint fourth chasing a European league spot.. :D"proper Clarets" Alf? you lot were wearing green up till the great war mate:p
we however first donned the claret and blue in 1899 my son!
as for 4th place? yes enjoy it, never usually lasts for long does it mate!
take care now
john.

alfinyalcabo
19-11-2017, 02:23 PM
"proper Clarets" Alf? you lot were wearing green up till the great war mate:p
we however first donned the claret and blue in 1899 my son!
as for 4th place? yes enjoy it, never usually lasts for long does it mate!
take care now
john.

Now then John, I will just have to educate you as you to who the proper Clarets are mate..

Burnley ( founder members of the football league ) have been wearing Claret since 1911/12 season ..

West Ham (bless them) didn't even join the football league until 1918 John..

We aren't talking about Southern Softee leagues and London combination years here John,we are talking proper football league, so I'm afraid you are going to have to eat humble pie and recognise us as the proper Clarets long before you joined the Football association league.

anyway I wish you well in your fight against relegation this season,whilst we concentrate on a trip to Europe next season

UTC...KTF

Take care now Alf..

dagenhamJohn
19-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Now then John, I will just have to educate you as you to who the proper Clarets are mate..

Burnley ( founder members of the football league ) have been wearing Claret since 1911/12 season ..

West Ham (bless them) didn't even join the football league until 1918 John..

We aren't talking about Southern Softee leagues and London combination years here John,we are talking proper football league, so I'm afraid you are going to have to eat humble pie and recognise us as the proper Clarets long before you joined the Football association league.

anyway I wish you well in your fight against relegation this season,whilst we concentrate on a trip to Europe next season

UTC...KTF

Take care now Alf..indeed Alf, but proper clarets you are not Sir! regardless of how long your Lge status is, 1899, 1912, 13 years the junior in most educated opinions what say ye Sir B)

alfinyalcabo
19-11-2017, 04:29 PM
indeed Alf, but proper clarets you are not Sir! regardless of how long your Lge status is, 1899, 1912, 13 years the junior in most educated opinions what say ye Sir B)

Im saying you are clutching at straws John..:o

You are only part timers in the football league, unlike the proper Clarets who have been there since day 1.. :D

Stay safe mate..

dagenhamJohn
19-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Im saying you are clutching at straws John..:o

You are only part timers in the football league, unlike the proper Clarets who have been there since day 1.. :D

Stay safe mate..as are Arsenal.... think aston Villa might have word here as well>;)
not straws Alf just dates me old froot, we had them before you regardless of north or south combination blah blah,
and yes indeed stay safe now
john.

alfinyalcabo
19-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Just as an aside..That Carroll is a dirty useless Bastid and what about those saves from Gomez? Unbelievable stuff..

dagenhamJohn
19-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Carroll off atmo,
if you are struggling them goalies are world beaters!!

alfinyalcabo
19-11-2017, 06:03 PM
Moyes OUT ..:P

trickydick
19-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Carroll off atmo,
if you are struggling them goalies are world beaters!!

What you reckon then John?
We go down with slack Alice , regroup and go again?
Maybe for the best my friend COYI

davee59
19-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Evening Trick, I reckon it is a lot harder to win promotion than stay up so be careful what you wish for! Good to see you posting again mate.

dagenhamJohn
19-11-2017, 07:20 PM
What you reckon then John?
We go down with slack Alice , regroup and go again?
Maybe for the best my friend COYIhello mate,
he has what he's got, not a lot imo,the january window will define our future imo,
others will struggle of that i'm sure, down to the owners now!
stay safe now
john.

dagenhamJohn
19-11-2017, 07:28 PM
all going toxic atmo, away fans shouting for the board to feck off,

gaz1959
19-11-2017, 07:55 PM
What excuses is Moyes giving? I had you down for an easy win today

trickydick
20-11-2017, 06:57 AM
West Ham added Claret to their blue kit after a bet with Aston Villa which West ham won in 1899 as Thames Ironworks as far as i know.
Alf should know this as it was the year he was born lol

alfinyalcabo
20-11-2017, 10:29 AM
West Ham added Claret to their blue kit after a bet with Aston Villa which West ham won in 1899 as Thames Ironworks as far as i know.
Alf should know this as it was the year he was born lol

Nice to see you back posting again Tricky.. ;)

trickydick
20-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Nice to see you back posting again Tricky.. ;)

Well i had to return to fly the flag for the Southern brigade Ha Ha B)

dagenhamJohn
20-11-2017, 04:02 PM
What excuses is Moyes giving? I had you down for an easy win todaywhat excuses could he make?
afterall its his first game in charge! no mate, this 1 is down to the players imo.

dagenhamJohn
21-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Nice to see you back posting again Tricky.. ;)indeed!;)