PDA

View Full Version : Motd

alfinyalcabo
19-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Just watched it...That Lineker is a condescending type! He's Still on about Dyche leaving...At least Neville put him right and said stop talking like a ladies pee out of Lineker, why on earth should Dyche leave Burnley when he's got a squad like that.. :cool:

Altobelli
19-11-2017, 12:21 AM
I was surprised they spent so much time on us, must have been all of 50 seconds :(

Acido
19-11-2017, 12:27 AM
I was surprised they spent so much time on us, must have been all of 50 seconds :(

Hey Altobilly, thats still 50 seconds more than what we get on the Ch5 show lol. Appreciate what you've got lads, Burnsley are doing surprisingly well this season and I think its massive that you keep hold of Sean 'of the dead' Dyche. :P

Turfmoorspirit
19-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Lineker is a w&nker of the highest order,grade A, numero uno, first class ! Never liked the smug,smarmy do gooding lefty tw&t.

Acido
19-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Lineker is a w&nker of the highest order,grade A, numero uno, first class ! Never liked the smug,smarmy do gooding lefty tw&t.

I dont mind Barry Spinnaker to be honest Turfy, I always rated him as a player and I think thats why I choose to 'like' him as a Beeb pundit.
Alan Shearer though and the other pathetic Beeb pundits like Dion 'lets try and present a show about houses etc.' Dublin, they suck big time salami!!. :P

sinkov
19-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Phil Neville, what a hero, the first pundit or journo who, when the Dyche on his bike subject inevitably came up, asked the bleedin obvious question, 'why would he want to leave ?'

Why indeed.

Turfmoorspirit
19-11-2017, 01:10 AM
I dont mind Barry Spinnaker to be honest Turfy, I always rated him as a player and I think thats why I choose to 'like' him as a Beeb pundit.
Alan Shearer though and the other pathetic Beeb pundits like Dion 'lets try and present a show about houses etc.' Dublin, they suck big time salami!!. :P This Barnsley lass knows her onions..B) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYgKD5f4Dw

Acido
19-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Phil Neville, what a hero, the first pundit or journo who, when the Dyche on his bike subject inevitably came up, asked the bleedin obvious question, 'why would he want to leave ?' Why indeed.

Because hes 'NOT Gary'. That is something that Phil Neville will always have to live with, he was toss as a player and hes even more toss now as a so called Beeb pundit. ;)

Acido
19-11-2017, 01:16 AM
This Barnsley lass knows her onions..B) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYgKD5f4Dw

Im not interested in looking at that vid Turfy (so I hope for your sakes that its either relevant or funny or both!!).
But as you know Ive told you all so many times now Im NOT from Barnsley, dont you get it ?. :P