PDA

View Full Version : Remember when?

stateside
19-11-2017, 03:46 AM
We were feeling pretty bad for ourselves and Middlesbrough stole Adama Traore off us and Villa and we had to put up with some guy named Albert Adomah?

Almost like when we lost high profile striker Milan Baros in exchange for some journey man we'd never heard of named John Carew.

Exiledvillan
19-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Impressive goal tally from left midfield. He seems to play ****e for 2/3 games then BANG, goes on a run.
Well done Albert.

bongosdad
21-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Another Adomah goal tonight!

sweeper5
22-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Keep it up. In fact , get better. What would be more appropriate than for you and Wolves to make it back to the Prem.

All the best for the rest of the season.

bongosdad
23-11-2017, 01:35 PM
I think wolves have the best team in the league right now. Would be great if we both get promoted but we have a lot of hard work to do first and need to improve I bit.

TrianonDave
23-11-2017, 10:54 PM
spot on Bongo, good point and totally agree! Dare I say Kodija who?????

Newcy Wolf
23-11-2017, 10:56 PM
I think wolves have the best team in the league right now. Would be great if we both get promoted but we have a lot of hard work to do first and need to improve I bit.
Things are great AT THE MOMENT bongo but I agree.

Your lot have crept up unnoticed under the radar and it would be great for both of us to go up.

Especially if it was at the expense of the anti football 'got lucky in a couple of cups' club.