PDA

View Full Version : Poor little sods.

LaxtonLad
26-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Whose bright idea was it to bring out the little girls to wave their flags at quater to three? Was it the man wrapped up to the eyeballs to keep warm while twelve little girls stood there shivering in a freezing wind in thin shorts and shirts? Shameful.

keldsyke
26-11-2017, 08:48 AM
As an aside I thought it was ironic that after all this ‘LBGT’ promotion at the Lane they had 2 kids holding up a banner about homophobia! Very, very wrong! They looked very uncomfortable in the second half the woman came out with the banner but no one to hold it.

i961pie
26-11-2017, 09:29 AM
Whose bright idea was it to bring out the little girls to wave their flags at quater to three? Was it the man wrapped up to the eyeballs to keep warm while twelve little girls stood there shivering in a freezing wind in thin shorts and shirts? Shameful.

My thoughts entirely

Steward
26-11-2017, 10:02 AM
And the sprinklers was on them as well

DelroyFacey22
27-11-2017, 08:10 AM
As an aside I thought it was ironic that after all this ‘LBGT’ promotion at the Lane they had 2 kids holding up a banner about homophobia! Very, very wrong! They looked very uncomfortable in the second half the woman came out with the banner but no one to hold it.

Why does it matter how old they are? :s

As for the girls being cold, most of them were wearing tights... Wimps... In my day...

LaxtonLad
27-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Why does it matter how old they are? :s

As for the girls being cold, most of them were wearing tights... Wimps... In my day...

Ah, well that's all right then if they were wearing tights, I'll bet they were sweating and welcomed the nice cool breeze.

DelroyFacey22
27-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Probably, I was working up a sweat just thinking about waving flags so vigorously

Steward
27-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Ah, well that's all right then if they were wearing tights, I'll bet they were sweating and welcomed the nice cool breeze.

The sprinkler would have cooled them down LaxtonLad