PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable First Touch: Sons Of Famous Footballers Edition

NewOrleansRed
28-11-2017, 02:25 AM
Right. Aside from this being a truly fantastic hattrick, where he's ghosting past players, slamming in one from 20 yards and beautifully curling one past the keeper on the deck......

......check out his first touch for the third goal. Its just a different class. It's both inspiring and depressing when someone makes football look that utterly effortless. He's obviously got a wee bit of his fathers skill up his sleeve.

http://www.espnfc.com/ajax-amsterdam/story/3285085/justin-kluivert-scores-hat-trick-as-ajax-thrash-roda-jc

Pacman1903
28-11-2017, 06:55 AM
I saw Kasper Dolberg score a perfect hatrick in 17 mins v NEC Nijmegen in November last season. November must be the time for it. Ajax ken a youngster when they see one.

ILikeJam
28-11-2017, 10:21 AM
......check out his first touch for the third goal. Its just a different class.

I don't even need to click the link as I know what you're talking about - it was exactly my first thought when I saw the clip on Twitter yesterday. Forget everything else, that touch is just amazing in it's nonchalance - looks like he's not even paying attention to the ball as it's in the air.