PDA

View Full Version : Jonny Hayes

Mason89
01-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Signed for Celtic for those big nights under the lights.

Well his dream came true, as he’s switching them on in Lennoxtown tonight

Ho ho ho

Pauldolski10
26-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Tv saying he has a potential broken leg today against Dundee

Feck_the_Huns
26-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Tv saying he has a potential broken leg today against Dundee

Looks like it, broken ankle, as reported by BBC, which is potentialy more complicated, if its dislocated as well

Puts the kybosh on any lingering chance of a deal to come back here in Jan.

Maybe stregthens any potential deal next summer though, maybe, as he replacement, Michael Johnson, looks a great wee player, and will given Hayes even less of a chance of getting 1st team footy when he returns later in the season

57vintage
26-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Given that the Tims’ principal Machiavellian tactic in signing him was to use some of their petty cash to deprive their main opposition of a threat in games against them, there was no hope in hell of them considering a loan to us. They’re already doing well enough with the Ryan Christie farce in that regard.

I hope his injury’s less serious than reported.

Aldo1983
26-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Given that the Tims’ principal Machiavellian tactic in signing him was to use some of their petty cash to deprive their main opposition of a threat in games against them, there was no hope in hell of them considering a loan to us. They’re already doing well enough with the Ryan Christie farce in that regard.

I hope his injury’s less serious than reported.

I don't think we could have signed him with Christie here anyway but even with that, there was no chance of him coming back.

I hope the injury isn't as bad either but it's been a nightmare spell so far. This was his chance to get a good run of games.

Pacman1903
26-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Whats the difference between nae being in the squad fit or nae being in the squad with a broken leg. His bank balance will still grow.

Nae our player so couldnt give a f@ck.

nice1simmy
27-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Whats the difference between nae being in the squad fit or nae being in the squad with a broken leg. His bank balance will still grow.

Nae our player so couldnt give a f@ck.

So why reply if you dont give a f*@k? We already know you think he's a wee hobbit#*#$* I agree he's nothing to us anymore so dont bother ma arse replying to it but the fact you keep replying to threads concerning him and callling him a wee hobbit*!%$^ gives the impression he does bother you,just saying lek

Pacman1903
27-12-2017, 08:51 AM
I dont get the love in for him. Hes a c@nt

afc1903mad
27-12-2017, 10:24 AM
I dont get the love in for him. Hes a c@nt

Nice1simmy is correct.
Here you are with your tuppence again.

One thinks you protest too much.

Pacman1903
27-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Nice1simmy is correct.
Here you are with your tuppence again.

One thinks you protest too much.

He is a c@nt though

I sniggered when i heard the news of yesterdays mishap for the poor wee d@ck

afc1903mad
27-12-2017, 10:32 AM
He is a c@nt though

I’m sure you know well enough.

Pacman1903
27-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Takes one to know one. Never denied im a c@nt at any point.

afc1903mad
27-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Takes one to know one. Never denied im a c@nt at any point.

That’s very clear Pacman.

nice1simmy
27-12-2017, 12:03 PM
He is a c@nt though

I agree he's a c##t,just gets a bit boring when you keep calling him that and then say he doesnt bother you,he clearly does

andoplzcumbak
27-12-2017, 12:14 PM
He didn't celebrate much after scoring. Not really the actions of a cvnt tbf.

afc1903mad
27-12-2017, 12:16 PM
He didn't celebrate much after scoring. Not really the actions of a cvnt tbf.

Indeed, he did what any right minded person would do in his circumstances.
Join an employer who probably more than quadrupled his wages whilst increasing his chances to be more successful.
At the same time, he brought Aberdeen £1.3Million as compensation for leaving.
Nothing ****ish about it at all.

NewOrleansRed
27-12-2017, 06:11 PM
He is a c@nt though

I’ll never understand this. I would never revel in someone who represented the club with professionalism and distinction breaking his leg. Johnny struck me as a good lad and he’s a professional footballer with a family. Granted, he’s not my concern now that he plays for Celtic but he obviously holds an affection for AFC and his lack of celebration merely reinforces that. To take joy in him breaking his leg says far more about you than signing for Celtic says about him though.

I mean..it’s nae like he signed for the Zombies.