PDA

View Full Version : Sort this the f u c k out!

InversneckieDob
03-12-2017, 02:24 PM
As was said, we've been garbage since Sevpigs sacked that clown,

No later than Wednesday an unequivocal statement that McInnes is saying or Del gets the f u c k out of dodge.

Nothing in between.

Get it sorted Milne.

Mason89
03-12-2017, 02:34 PM
McInnes could’ve sorted it out at any stage.

He fancies the Huns. They’ve clearly been chatting each other up for weeks now, which imo is a sacking offence in itself. All that c*nt Milne can do is hold out for the compo. McInnes has completely out manoeuvred him here

donsdaft
03-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Good riddance McInnes you Hun *******

Take that jessy McLean with you

EintrachtFrankfurt
03-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Times up for DM and that clown Milne whose been here at least 18 yrs more than he should have been, tis the way it goes. AFC need new ideas and fresh impetus both at chairman level and managerial level.

sheepcrooky
03-12-2017, 03:31 PM
We have all had enough. McInnes could have nailed it on his BBC interview after the game. That he dodged the question again speaks volumes.

No way he has not been tapped up already. To have this hanging over AFC before the double header is typical of Milne’s weakness.

Pacman1903
03-12-2017, 03:36 PM
MILNE OOT. Hes a sh@te builder who cant even keep hks own building in check. Hes a hun pandering c@nt and should have sorted this out weeks ago. Instead its hung about and the team and the fans have suffered

F@CK OFF MILNE ASAP.

Mr_Grieves
03-12-2017, 03:38 PM
We've been garbage all season. Right from our very match against Siroki when DM admitted he fvcked up by not playing an additional pre-season friendly.

EintrachtFrankfurt
03-12-2017, 03:39 PM
MILNE OOT. Hes a sh@te builder who cant even keep hks own building in check. Hes a hun pandering c@nt and should have sorted this out weeks ago. Instead its hung about and the team and the fans have suffered

F@CK OFF MILNE ASAP.

He is weak and useless and his tenure as AFC chairman has been mostly awful, he has set this club back years.

Pacman1903
03-12-2017, 03:46 PM
He is weak and useless and his tenure as AFC chairman has been mostly awful, he has set this club back years.

This season he has been an exceptional c@nt.

donsdaft
03-12-2017, 03:46 PM
The fact that we lost to those b'astards today I blame the Hun McInnes for.

The fact that those b'astards were there to lose to I blame Milne for.

If he's a mason b'astard then he can get tae f'uck.

Along with all mason b'astards.

Mason89
03-12-2017, 03:47 PM
He’s bungled absolutely everything in his time here. Huns dying - f*cked it. Huns comeback- f*cked it. restructuring the game without the Huns - f*cked it. Loyalty schemes, new grounds, state of Pittodrie, appointing alcoholic managers, cheerleading the Huns, transfer windows, rapists & now McInnes ripping the pish out him in public - f*cked it all

Aberdeen fans that are #allforaurora are soft in the head (no offence)

donsdaft
03-12-2017, 03:48 PM
... and they can stuff their stupid new stadium right up their mason f'uckin a'rseholes.

Jupiter
03-12-2017, 03:49 PM
If Milne had any balls, the manager situation would have been sorted by now. He should not have allowed Mr Tombola to be in the dugout today.

EintrachtFrankfurt
03-12-2017, 03:56 PM
This season he has been an exceptional c@nt.

He needs to be removed, something I have said consistently since about 1999. The guy is bad luck for our club.

Pacman1903
03-12-2017, 03:59 PM
He needs to be removed, something I have said consistently since about 1999. The guy is bad luck for our club.

Letting whats happening happen and twice stick up for sevco(without and provocation) has been an utter disgrace

Pacman1903
03-12-2017, 04:00 PM
... and they can stuff their stupid new stadium right up their mason f'uckin a'rseholes.

Bang on

Pacman1903
03-12-2017, 04:02 PM
He’s bungled absolutely everything in his time here. Huns dying - f*cked it. Huns comeback- f*cked it. restructuring the game without the Huns - f*cked it. Loyalty schemes, new grounds, state of Pittodrie, appointing alcoholic managers, cheerleading the Huns, transfer windows, rapists & now McInnes ripping the pish out him in public - f*cked it all

#f@ckoffallforaurora

#f@ckoffstewartmilneyouhorriblef@ckingsnivellingma sonicc@nt

EintrachtFrankfurt
03-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Letting whats happening happen and twice stick up for sevco(without and provocation) has been an utter disgrace

Totally agree, he needs to follow McInnes out the door at Pittodrie.

Pacman1903
03-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Totally agree, he needs to follow McInnes out the door at Pittodrie.

Thats just this season too and its only just out of Novebmber

DollyLongstaffe
03-12-2017, 04:10 PM

If the only thing on that list that was true was blowing the chance to restructure the game's finances in the absence of the Huns it would still make him the single most harmful human being in the history of the club and arguably the Scottish game. Our game is a ****ing disaster, we had a chance to fix it, and Milne destroyed it not only for us but for fans of every other club bar the Huns and Tims. He should be the most hated man in Scottish sport.

RED_JOHN
03-12-2017, 04:14 PM
If McInnes for some reason doesn’t get the Hun gig I really don’t see him being able to keep his job here before the end of the season. He is a goner...definitely has that look and the way he conducts himself now is all negative. The positivity has left him and his players are responding similarly. The chants of McInnes must go will be heard very soon.

The Trading Sheep
03-12-2017, 04:35 PM
If the only thing on that list that was true was blowing the chance to restructure the game's finances in the absence of the Huns it would still make him the single most harmful human being in the history of the club and arguably the Scottish game. Our game is a ****ing disaster, we had a chance to fix it, and Milne destroyed it not only for us but for fans of every other club bar the Huns and Tims. He should be the most hated man in Scottish sport.

To counter that argument (I agree with you btw) why do people give a massive vote of confidence by buying season tickets (in increased numbers)? I refused to renew and don't go to games on that basis, as well as the fact the game up here I believe is rigged.

Folk need to vote with their feet if they want change

thebeachend
03-12-2017, 04:45 PM
well this escalated quickly. its not as if DM hasn't been a mediocre at best boss from the get go. the status he achieved, in my opinion, wasn't warranted in the slightest. to have him sitting in the dugout when it would have been well known he was for the off is unforgiveable. DM & AFC directors, should he move, have badly let down the support. should have been on gardening leave as soon as they knew. And they knew. only new appt in history with 2 wins under his belt before taking the seat. coudnt make this up.

rico94
03-12-2017, 04:50 PM
I’ve been saying for years the best thing for the club would be if it got rid of Milne

We should start letting our feelings known before he moves us out to Kingsford,if it’s not too late already.

DollyLongstaffe
03-12-2017, 05:18 PM
To counter that argument (I agree with you btw) why do people give a massive vote of confidence by buying season tickets (in increased numbers)? I refused to renew and don't go to games on that basis, as well as the fact the game up here I believe is rigged.

Folk need to vote with their feet if they want change

Well, my excuse is that it's been too big a part of my life for too long. Once you're a bit older and the nights out get fewer and further between the fitba becomes an even more important chance to catch up with family and friends. And giving that up would be a kind of futile gesture - my 2c won't be missed by the game, but I'd miss the game.

To vote with our feet we need collective action, beyond our own club. The clubs most affected by the changes in the past generation have been the bigger clubs outside the gruesome twosome. St Mirren or Motherwell fans never really expected to do any more than they are doing now. It's clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs who've been most damaged by the two biggest clubs arrogating more and more of the domestic game's income to themselves, whether it's tv money or rewards for finishing in the top 2 or keeping your home gates or almost all the European money the Scottish game gives them the platform to earn. We need a decision by fans of those 3 clubs - plus any other clubs who wanted to join in - that says, that's enough, if we are just here to make up the numbers in a structure that denies us any realistic chance of success, we are out: we want a fairer distribution of the money coming into the Scottish game, and we're boycotting matches and tv subscriptions unless and until there's radical change. Of course the resistance would be huge, we'd need to stick to our guns and maybe accept a season of no football.

Of course it's a pipe dream, but I honestly don't see how anything less will work. The gradual hemorrhaging of the more disgrunted elements won't do it.

The_Moog
03-12-2017, 06:29 PM
I’ve been saying for years the best thing for the club would be if it got rid of Milne

We should start letting our feelings known before he moves us out to Kingsford,if it’s not too late already.

I honestly despise Milne. Almost his entire tenure has been an unmitigated disaster. His pandering to Sevco makes me sick. The man is an utter cretin who does not represent my club in any way, shape of form near to how I expect it to be represented.

He looks and sounds like a f'uckin yokel, is completely out of touch with the vast majority of fans and is utterly spineless.

This sh'ite about McInnes should have been sorted weeks ago. Ask him straight up if he's going or staying. Staying, tell the huns unequivocally to f'uck off. If he wouldn't commit, get him the f'uck out there and then.

The huns have made an absolute c'unt of us on and off the park this last few weeks and whilst McInnes has a lot to do with that, the ultimate decision maker, and therefore culprit, if that fu'cking teuchter imbecile.

Just do us all a favour and f'uck right off Milne would you. Only the huns will miss you and your ar'se licking pandering :mad:

I've never been so close to chucking it I'm that sick fed up of Scottish football.

Mason89
03-12-2017, 06:34 PM
^^^

Post of the day

dons8321
03-12-2017, 06:38 PM
The fact that we lost to those b'astards today I blame the Hun McInnes for.

The fact that those b'astards were there to lose to I blame Milne for.

If he's a mason b'astard then he can get tae f'uck.

Along with all mason b'astards.

I'm sure Mason89 is excluded from your rant!

Bridieeater
03-12-2017, 06:56 PM
I honestly despise Milne. Almost his entire tenure has been an unmitigated disaster. His pandering to Sevco makes me sick. The man is an utter cretin who does not represent my club in any way, shape of form near to how I expect it to be represented.

He looks and sounds like a f'uckin yokel, is completely out of touch with the vast majority of fans and is utterly spineless.

This sh'ite about McInnes should have been sorted weeks ago. Ask him straight up if he's going or staying. Staying, tell the huns unequivocally to f'uck off. If he wouldn't commit, get him the f'uck out there and then.

The huns have made an absolute c'unt of us on and off the park this last few weeks and whilst McInnes has a lot to do with that, the ultimate decision maker, and therefore culprit, if that fu'cking teuchter imbecile.

Just do us all a favour and f'uck right off Milne would you. Only the huns will miss you and your ar'se licking pandering :mad:

I've never been so close to chucking it I'm that sick fed up of Scottish football.

What a greeting faced tw#t
Wold you rather a David Murray or dave king? Do they speak the Queens English for you? Your comments are pathetic and an insult to all locals who have done well for themselves. Care to mention a successor? Thought not.

Pacman1903
03-12-2017, 07:23 PM

Well said.

Jussi
03-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Wold you rather a David Murray or dave king?

That's really some quite insane logic there :s

The_Moog
03-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Wold you rather a David Murray or dave king? Do they speak the Queens English for you? Your comments are pathetic and an insult to all locals who have done well for themselves. Care to mention a successor? Thought not.

Yaas - first happy clapper of the day - have a coconut ya gype.

rico94
03-12-2017, 07:33 PM

This is what annoys me more than anything,according to some we can do better than McInnes but it's impossible that we could get a chairman that could do better than Milne.

If McInnes goes and Milne stays as chairman it would be papering over the cracks.

The Trading Sheep
03-12-2017, 08:11 PM
This is what annoys me more than anything,according to some we can do better than McInnes but it's impossible that we could get a chairman that could do better than Milne.

If McInnes goes and Milne stays as chairman it would be papering over the cracks.

YES...

Is exactly like Scotland not renewing Strachans contract for failure, but the powers who have presided over 20 years of failure stay. The game up here is screwed, it was the minute this new team arrived in the SPL Premier league with no notable change to set up, voting rights or anything. Screwed further because the people running the game have been wrecking it for years; the evidence is clear full of corruption and failure. The rewind button has been pressed we are almost back at 2011. Best we can expect is 3rd and a semi or a final.

2 horse race from now on.

People have supported this set up in decent numbers (ideal when its not rigged and you have a fair chance), you have told the powers that run the game you are happy. Nothing will change, its only going to get worse.

milne_afc
03-12-2017, 08:19 PM
Well said moog min

Bridieeater
03-12-2017, 08:25 PM
YES...

Is exactly like Scotland not renewing Strachans contract for failure, but the powers who have presided over 20 years of failure stay. The game up here is screwed, it was the minute this new team arrived in the SPL Premier league with no notable change to set up, voting rights or anything. Screwed further because the people running the game have been wrecking it for years; the evidence is clear full of corruption and failure. The rewind button has been pressed we are almost back at 2011. Best we can expect is 3rd and a semi or a final.

2 horse race from now on.

People have supported this set up in decent numbers (ideal when its not rigged and you have a fair chance), you have told the powers that run the game you are happy. Nothing will change, its only going to get worse.

I'm not sure if you guys are stupid or blindly idealistic? You seriously think Milne will leave in will walk the Corbyn of the football world. Honestly ffs wake up and get a grip on yourselves. Why do you think it would be different with another chairmen . Believe it or not we don't vote for a new owner.

milne_afc
03-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Stewart Milne is deeply embedded in the Scottish Masonic brotherhood. That alone is reason to hound the ****.

rico94
03-12-2017, 08:35 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are stupid or blindly idealistic? You seriously think Milne will leave in will walk the Corbyn of the football world. Honestly ffs wake up and get a grip on yourselves. Why do you think it would be different with another chairmen . Believe it or not we don't vote for a new owner.

Why do you think it would be any different with another manager then?

The Trading Sheep
03-12-2017, 08:38 PM

You actually do vote for a new owner in a round about kind of way... The same way you vote for a new manager when things are not going right. You don't attend games, you do not feed it money. In doing so, you are really saying all is good and you are happy with things.

I have a huge beef that he is a mouth piece for the filth, with the "Its time to move on rubbish". I have a issue he done nothing to change the game when it may have been possible to do so. He is very out of touch with the customer base

Do you also feel that swapping the manager at international level is enough? Suddenly we will be great again, or do you believe there is deeper issues? Dungcaster and Reghun stay or go?

Bridieeater
03-12-2017, 08:48 PM
You actually do vote for a new owner in a round about kind of way... The same way you vote for a new manager when things are not going right. You don't attend games, you do not feed it money. In doing so, you are really saying all is good and you are happy with things.

I have a huge beef that he is a mouth piece for the filth, with the "Its time to move on rubbish". I have a issue he done nothing to change the game when it may have been possible to do so. He is very out of touch with the customer base

Do you also feel that swapping the manager at international level is enough? Suddenly we will be great again, or do you believe there is deeper issues? Dungcaster and Reghun stay or go?

Firstly voting with your feet is incredibly destructive to the club and is in a kin to cutting your nose off to spite your face. Couldn't give 2 hoops about the international side, never have never will. Regards Doncaster and Reagan, you would be better getting together with supporters of other clubs and having a nationwide protest. Trust me, getting rid of milne may be fantastic for afc or it could be an unmitigated disaster. But hey if you guys want to take the risk then start some kind of protest going. Don't whinge like bairns on this website.

Bridieeater
03-12-2017, 08:49 PM
What would be different? Our performances? Possibly, I've no idea and to be fair neither do you.

rico94
03-12-2017, 09:02 PM
What would be different? Our performances? Possibly, I've no idea and to be fair neither do you.

We have changed manager after manager for the last 20 years and it hasn't made much difference.Maybe it's time for a change of chairman.

Aldo1983
03-12-2017, 09:04 PM

His accent doesn't bother me but he should **** off and leave the club to be run by his old wig.

sheepcrooky
03-12-2017, 09:07 PM
We have changed manager after manager for the last 20 years and it hasn't made much difference.Maybe it's time for a change of chairman.

Milne is completely out of touch with the support. His handling of the Sevco times has been cringeworthy at all times. The stadium issue is another that he should have used to galvanise us, instead it causes deep divisions.

Sometimes it is better the devil you know, but he has had too long to do naff all. Time up Stewarty.

The Trading Sheep
03-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Firstly voting with your feet is incredibly destructive to the club and is in a kin to cutting your nose off to spite your face. Couldn't give 2 hoops about the international side, never have never will. Regards Doncaster and Reagan, you would be better getting together with supporters of other clubs and having a nationwide protest. Trust me, getting rid of milne may be fantastic for afc or it could be an unmitigated disaster. But hey if you guys want to take the risk then start some kind of protest going. Don't whinge like bairns on this website.

You never said if YOU think Doncaster and Reagan should stay or go? interested in your thoughts.

For the record i voted with my feet the minute that new team came into the league. I simply can't pay to support a rigged league.

Also, do you believe the league is rigged?

The_Moog
03-12-2017, 09:38 PM
You never said if YOU think Doncaster and Reagan should stay or go? interested in your thoughts.

For the record i voted with my feet the minute that new team came into the league. I simply can't pay to support a rigged league.

It may not be rigged - but its sure as f'uck set up to pander to only two teams.

Its the opportunity missed to change things that grips my gears the most. What a chance we & the other diddy clubs had when the huns died - and it was our chairman who f'ucked everyone over by siding with the tims on voting rights.

That was, and will always remain unforgiveable.

Then ever since all he's done is pander to them - Sevco especially - its just sickening.

Bridieeater
03-12-2017, 09:41 PM

I'm not sure it's as simple as to say we should get rid of them. I'd agree they have been useless however remember Doncaster is employed by the clubs. I'm not sure how you get rid of Reagan.why stop going when they came into the league? What good is your protest doing?

The Trading Sheep
03-12-2017, 09:43 PM
It may not be rigged - but its sure as f'uck set up to pander to only two teams.

Its the opportunity missed to change things that grips my gears the most. What a chance we & the other diddy clubs had when the huns died - and it was our chairman who f'ucked everyone over by siding with the tims on voting rights.

That was, and will always remain unforgiveable.

Then ever since all he's done is pander to them - Sevco especially - its just sickening.

I agree in part but think its rigged. Look at the decisions, look at the way Rangers were and have been treated, look at the way a club who are in desperate need for money got all the home draws in cup competitions, look at the red cards overturned, it can't all be coincidence.

I agree with the other parts of your post

JuanFatche
03-12-2017, 10:02 PM

Dave Cormack

Bridieeater
04-12-2017, 08:22 AM
Dave Cormack

Why on earth would he want to take over a football club? What is in it for him?

Mason89
04-12-2017, 08:24 AM

An excellent question. Why do you think Milne took over at AFC?

Pacman1903
04-12-2017, 08:27 AM

Anyone who uses the word gype is good in my book. You deserve the coconut

Pacman1903
04-12-2017, 08:27 AM

Why get involved at all in that case

Aldo1983
04-12-2017, 08:42 AM
If it's true that a deal has been done for McInnes to go to sevco and still have him in the dugout, then Cormack can **** off as well.

If this isn't the case then my apologies to Dave.

Milne and McInnes can still **** off though.

Bridieeater
04-12-2017, 09:55 AM
If it's true that a deal has been done for McInnes to go to sevco and still have him in the dugout, then Cormack can **** off as well.

If this isn't the case then my apologies to Dave.

Milne and McInnes can still **** off though.

Bloomin heck! So you want rid of McInnes and Milne. I love these outbursts, you can almost sense the gritted teeth and foaming of the mouth as it's typed. Who did you say were replacing these two? Oh that's right, nae c#nt! But lets get rid of them!! FFS get a grip.

Jussi
04-12-2017, 10:07 AM
. Who did you say were replacing these two? Oh that's right, nae c#nt!

Thats right, before the present chairman & manager we had no one.
:s

Mason89
04-12-2017, 10:28 AM

It’s the Jamie Langfield argument again :)

JuanFatche
04-12-2017, 01:02 PM
You said no one would give you a name and I gave you one. I never said I knew what was in it for him.

Aldo1983
04-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Bloomin heck! So you want rid of McInnes and Milne. I love these outbursts, you can almost sense the gritted teeth and foaming of the mouth as it's typed. Who did you say were replacing these two? Oh that's right, nae c#nt! But lets get rid of them!! FFS get a grip.

See post 43 ya fud.

Don_Corleone
04-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Whatever happens now with McInnes, our season is screwed.

Rangers and the media have done a great job in completely unsettling our team and our supporters.

I still can't really see McInnes going there, it would be a massive U-turn for him and I don't think it's his style - having said that, the longer it drags on the more i'm beginning to think it could happen. Even if he stays now though, he seems to have lost the majority of the supporters.

Whether he stays or goes, I don't think we're going to recover from these 2 defeats back to back. Rangers will also be greatly boosted by the victories and will likely go on and claim second. We will scrap it out with Hibs, Motherwell, St Johnstone and Hearts for 3rd.

Amazing how things can change in a week. I may be over-reacting but I think the above is a reasonable assessment of the situation.

Bridieeater
04-12-2017, 03:32 PM
See post 43 ya fud.

In other words you haven't got a scoobie?

kigoretrout
04-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Bridieeater.

For what it's worth I completely agree with you and not just because I'm originally from Farfar.
Milne makes mistakes like anyone but on the balance has been a helluva lot better than some of the basketcase chairmen elsewhere. Thomson senior at the arabs Romanov etc.

He has been stitched up by McHunnes plain and simple.

Mason89
04-12-2017, 03:43 PM
You’ll find better & worse examples of anything you care to mention.

There is no defence of Milne. He’s a c*ck who has ripped the soul out the club with his complete ineptitude

rico94
04-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Bridieeater.

For what it's worth I completely agree with you and not just because I'm originally from Farfar.
Milne makes mistakes like anyone but on the balance has been a helluva lot better than some of the basketcase chairmen elsewhere. Thomson senior at the arabs Romanov etc.

He has been stitched up by McHunnes plain and simple.

Poor Stewarty, its never his fault.

Bridieeater
04-12-2017, 03:49 PM

I think Milne was on the board for a while before he took over the reigns. I don't think anyone one on the current board has the slightest incling to take over from Milne. Cormack is a dons fan and has stated he has an interest of supporting charities so i guess investing in AFCCT ticks all the boxes, however there is no way he will want to take over.

So unless you can think of someone or know of someone who is actively trying to take over the club, what is the point of trying to get rid of him?As far i know Milne has never said he would stop anyone from replacing him. could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time..

Mason89
04-12-2017, 03:59 PM
I can’t think of many clubs without a chairman

Aldo1983
04-12-2017, 04:33 PM
His attitude over rangers is enough for any supporter of Aberdeen to want him out. There is no defence for him.

The Trading Sheep
04-12-2017, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure it's as simple as to say we should get rid of them. I'd agree they have been useless however remember Doncaster is employed by the clubs. I'm not sure how you get rid of Reagan.why stop going when they came into the league? What good is your protest doing?

My protest is doing me the world of good tbh. Financially I am far better off and have much more time on my hands. I am not having the c*unt ripped out me by a) the club and b) the corrupt league set up. As I say, I do not need to go to games, but you will find the game misses my cash more than i miss the game.

Stavrum
04-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Don't whinge like bairns on this website.

Agree with most of your posts on this. Far too much hyperbolic nonsense on this site these days.

Has milne got everything right? Of course not, but we could easily have had worse.

Same with mcinnes, has his faults but the last few years under him have been a significant improvement in the standard of football and level of professionalism at the club. That said, he has probably taken us as far as he can with the resources at his disposal. Not happy he is going to them, but no point getting angry about it. The club will move on

Pacman1903
05-12-2017, 09:39 AM
His attitude over rangers is enough for any supporter of Aberdeen to want him out. There is no defence for him.

Watch oot min or you will be accused of hyberbole.

Too right thats a reason to want him out

Running the stadium into disrepair deliberatley so he can build the Mega Masonic Milne Dome is another. Not enough is made of the fact hes a builder and his stadiums decaying. Id be embarrassed if i was him but you ken hes nae because hes a f@cking c@nt

Mason89
05-12-2017, 09:49 AM
I’m convinced he’s flat out lying about the cost of the upkeep of Pittodrie too

Bridieeater
05-12-2017, 09:55 AM
I’m convinced he’s flat out lying about the cost of the upkeep of Pittodrie too

How can you lie about the cost of the upkeep of Pittodrie? Surely repairs and maintenance will be in the accounts?

Aldo1983
05-12-2017, 10:01 AM
How can you lie about the cost of the upkeep of Pittodrie? Surely repairs and maintenance will be in the accounts?

I have to say, I've never heard of a builder try to hide the costs of anything XD

Mason89
05-12-2017, 10:03 AM

Does the work need to be done, who is doing the work, do they builders & Milne share any social interests...that kind of thing.

There’s a number of ways Milne could make Pittodrie look very expensive, he’ll know them all. Its his line of work

Pacman1903
05-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Milnes a fly b@stard and would no be surprised if he damaged Pittodrie so the upkeep costs were higher

As i said f@cking c@nt

donsdaft
05-12-2017, 02:25 PM
I think that's going a wee bit far Pacman min.

No doubt at all though that Pittodrie being neglected all fits in with the master plan.

It's such an old trick, you'd think that they'd have the gumption to try something new.

fittiered
05-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Afc chat saying mcinnes at ibroke this morning and £1million compo paid bt huns for his services!

Pacman1903
05-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Afc chat saying mcinnes at ibroke this morning and £1million compo paid bt huns for his services!

On STV news. Bet Milne takes it in installments because hes a hun pandering w@nker

McInnes has to have his integrity called into question here. Could even call him out as a f@cking cheat

ObanRed
05-12-2017, 02:35 PM
On STV news. Bet Milne takes it in installments because hes a hun pandering w@nker

McInnes has to have his integrity called into question here. Could even call him out as a f@cking cheat

That's exactly what I'd call him !!

I'd also call Wiggy a useless f*c*ing gype.

Why, If as suggested, this was done deal before Sunday, would you let him near the dugout against the team he is going to ??

Wiggy, cheers. Now why dont you f*ck off too, maybe get a seat on the board at Ibroke.

donsdaft
05-12-2017, 02:36 PM
No more huns at pittodrie

and no minking tims either

Bridieeater
05-12-2017, 02:40 PM
I think that's going a wee bit far Pacman min.

No doubt at all though that Pittodrie being neglected all fits in with the master plan.

It's such an old trick, you'd think that they'd have the gumption to try something new.

FFS the place is a shytehole cause until recently we have been servicing a feckin huge debt ya daft tw*ts. ie we've had feckin nae cash tae sp*nk on Pittodrie. Is that really hard to feckin grasp!! This site has completely lost the plot and there was me thinking some of you lads would be doing cartwheels now that DM is off.

Aldo1983
05-12-2017, 02:44 PM
FFS the place is a shytehole cause until recently we have been servicing a feckin huge debt ya daft tw*ts. ie we've had feckin nae cash tae sp*nk on Pittodrie. Is that really hard to feckin grasp!! This site has completely lost the plot and there was me thinking some of you lads would be doing cartwheels now that DM is off.

So we go back into a bigger debt to build a new stadium? What was that about losing the plot?

Mason89
05-12-2017, 02:46 PM

The exact same thing happened at Dumbarton, albeit on a smaller scale. No team in the world had played at their own ground longer than the Sons had. Chairman comes in, let’s the ground rot, says it’s not fit for purpose (they were 3rd Division at the time) too expensive to maintain, need to move or the club would die etc etc

Pretty sure the same guy did it up East Fife too. Seem to remember his 8 year old daughter was on the board.

It’s an old trick

Pacman1903
05-12-2017, 03:20 PM

Im sure wiggy had money and the resources to stop it getting as bad. But decided nae too

Bridieeater
05-12-2017, 03:21 PM
So we go back into a bigger debt to build a new stadium? What was that about losing the plot?

look, the costings of both options have been talked about over and over again and i'm not about to start again. If you think Milne should be out and we should stay at Pittodrie then fine. I just wish folk would do something about it rather than greetin on here every other thread. It's like a broken bloomin record.

donsdaft
05-12-2017, 03:34 PM
The only thing folk can do about it is to stop going to the games.

If they end up destroying our home in favour of some crap B&Q in the middle of f'uckin nowhere then that is what's going to happen.

It'll be too late by then of course.

The Hun is at Ibrox, let the b'astard rot, and forget about all his anti Pittodrie s'hite.

We are Aberdeen Football Club
Our home is Pittodrie Stadium.

Aldo1983
05-12-2017, 03:51 PM
look, the costings of both options have been talked about over and over again and i'm not about to start again. If you think Milne should be out and we should stay at Pittodrie then fine. I just wish folk would do something about it rather than greetin on here every other thread. It's like a broken bloomin record.

That's ironic.

Thesheep
05-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Totally agree Bridie with your comments. Too many people on here jump on the bandwagon and just have a go at Milne/Board etc for the hell of it.

Regarding McInnes, what more can Milne do here. Agree a new contract,’built in is a release fee; so once this is met then hands are tied. The people at fault here are New co, the media and to a lesser extent McInnes (although burning bridges to turn down Jon you ain’t been offered).

As for the stadium, Pittodrie holds many amazing memories but it’s a **** heap. No matter the patch work job we do..... it will never be able to offer what we need. And for people to harp on about it, don’t understand the logistics, the planning and more importantly the finances!!’

donsdaft
05-12-2017, 04:01 PM
OOOOH!

Won't anyone think of the finances?

Stay at Pittodrie if you want to be Aberdeen Football Club.

I have no interest in supporting a club from Westhill and I'm not the only one.

Look at the crowd of 2500

THEN think of the finances.

Mason89
05-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Fell free to share your knowledge then, put our minds at rest

Don_Corleone
05-12-2017, 05:04 PM
If McInnes ends up going it's really quite an unbelievable sequence of events - that makes Ryan Jack's actions at the end of last season look tame. Either way, our season's screwed and McInnes has lost the support of the fans and quite possibly some of the dressing room.

I get that we're all looking for someone to blame (if this does all go ahead as seems increasingly likely), but I'm struggling to see how this is all Stewart Milne's fault... he's got McInnes signed up on an extended contract, with a release clause which ensures we get decent money if he does depart. If he's approached now, he will go because he will know that he's no longer wanted at Pittodrie.

The last few years we've had it pretty good - our expectations have been raised, back to the level they should be for a club of our size and history. McInnes has had a big part to play in that (whatever we think of him now) and Milne has to take a little credit for bringing him in and backing him to an extent over those years. He needs to get the next appointment right though, as it's a really crucial time for AFC. The problem is even the fans on this forum can't pick out an outstanding candidate for the job, so Milne and co will have a very difficult task.

We need to get behind the club if / when McInnes goes - otherwise we're just shooting ourselves in the foot and playing right into the hands of the media and the OF.

Jupiter
05-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Milne should have given Sevco and McInnes a deadline before the first game last week to sort this out one way or another. Now it is just a f@cking shambles.

kigoretrout
05-12-2017, 05:33 PM
If McInnes ends up going it's really quite an unbelievable sequence of events - that makes Ryan Jack's actions at the end of last season look tame. Either way, our season's screwed and McInnes has lost the support of the fans and quite possibly some of the dressing room.

I get that we're all looking for someone to blame (if this does all go ahead as seems increasingly likely), but I'm struggling to see how this is all Stewart Milne's fault... he's got McInnes signed up on an extended contract, with a release clause which ensures we get decent money if he does depart. If he's approached now, he will go because he will know that he's no longer wanted at Pittodrie.

The last few years we've had it pretty good - our expectations have been raised, back to the level they should be for a club of our size and history. McInnes has had a big part to play in that (whatever we think of him now) and Milne has to take a little credit for bringing him in and backing him to an extent over those years. He needs to get the next appointment right though, as it's a really crucial time for AFC. The problem is even the fans on this forum can't pick out an outstanding candidate for the job, so Milne and co will have a very difficult task.

We need to get behind the club if / when McInnes goes - otherwise we're just shooting ourselves in the foot and playing right into the hands of the media and the OF.

Agree with everything you have just said

kigoretrout
05-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Milne should have given Sevco and McInnes a deadline before the first game last week to sort this out one way or another. Now it is just a f@cking shambles.

I'm sorry how exactly would he have been able to do that ?

kkong
05-12-2017, 06:18 PM
Earlier this year, the maintenance costs were quoted by AFC as £700k p.a.

That doesn't seem an unreasonable amount for a professional football pitch, 20k capacity stadium as well as the offices and several busy function spaces.

Perhaps it's been forgotten that a new (bigger and more complex) stadium with associated training complex will also need a maintenance budget.

rico94
05-12-2017, 07:15 PM
If McInnes has told Milne he wants to join the Huns after initially saying he was staying,he should have put him on gardening leave instead of embarrassing the club by letting him take charge against the team he is about to join.As well as making Milne look stupid by doing that interview to say he isn’t going anywhere.

Don’t give me this pysh about “there’s nothing Stewarty could do”

He should have sacked Patterson for being too hungover to make the Dundee game instead of letting him manage us until the end of the season.

He should have sacked McGhee for getting humped 9-0 and saying “it’s only 3 points”,instead of humming and haying and letting him take charge for another 2 defeats.

He is a poor excuse for a chairman,I don’t think there are any other chairmen out there who would do anything other than sack the manager on the spot for the 3 examples above.

sheepcrooky
05-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Statement from AFC right now. Sevco have approached AFC asking to speak to McInnes. This approach had been rejected.

Pacman1903
05-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Statement from AFC right now. Sevco have approached AFC asking to speak to McInnes. This approach had been rejected.

So does McHunnes greet about it

Don_Corleone
05-12-2017, 08:03 PM
If McInnes has told Milne he wants to join the Huns after initially saying he was staying,he should have put him on gardening leave instead of embarrassing the club by letting him take charge against the team he is about to join.As well as making Milne look stupid by doing that interview to say he isn’t going anywhere.

Don’t give me this pysh about “there’s nothing Stewarty could do”

He should have sacked Patterson for being too hungover to make the Dundee game instead of letting him manage us until the end of the season.

He should have sacked McGhee for getting humped 9-0 and saying “it’s only 3 points”,instead of humming and haying and letting him take charge for another 2 defeats.

He is a poor excuse for a chairman,I don’t think there are any other chairmen out there who would do anything other than sack the manager on the spot for the 3 examples above.

So, is Milne meant to sack McInnes? In which case he has to pay McInnes off, rather than getting £1m for him... that would be stupid. Rangers have obviously tried their luck with a lower bid - Milne is holding off for the full money which is fair enough.

The Trading Sheep
05-12-2017, 08:14 PM
So, is Milne meant to sack McInnes? In which case he has to pay McInnes off, rather than getting £1m for him... that would be stupid. Rangers have obviously tried their luck with a lower bid - Milne is holding off for the full money which is fair enough.

Or is Milne fairly told them to bolt? Now its over to McInnes. Does he resign and walk away from the club? demand a move?

rico94
05-12-2017, 08:16 PM

As I said if McInnes told him he wants to go to the Huns he should never have been allowed in the dugout in the last 2 games,he should have been put on gardening leave.

If he goes there after managing us against them in the last 2 games it’s almost as embarrassing as Steve Patterson being too hungover to make the Dundee game.

Thesheep
05-12-2017, 08:21 PM
OOOOH!

Won't anyone think of the finances?

Stay at Pittodrie if you want to be Aberdeen Football Club.

I have no interest in supporting a club from Westhill and I'm not the only one.

Look at the crowd of 2500

THEN think of the finances.

Well jog on then mate! Hell of a lot of fans if not the majority come from not just Pittodrie street and surroundings...... but west, north and south and with AWPR in place take less time to get there.

As for finances, you are restricted in how and what you can borrow with an existing stadium; never mind the complete limitations of what we can do there. Then on top of that the indefinite costs and expenses of maintaining a crumbling ground. Tell you right now the Merkland and south stands If was to open tomorrow would be refused.

Sell the ground, say £15m plus taking this as a deposit for the new project, with local, national, public (there will be some) and international investment would stand us in very good stead for a good mortgage on the remainder. Plus we get a new stadium (family focused) and training facility that actually awakens us from the 20th century!

The_Moog
05-12-2017, 08:22 PM

Statement doesn’t say theyve not met the release clause though does it. If they are lowballing us (highly likely with those arrogant scum c’unts) come out and say it - tell the world they are arrogant penny pinching minks who can GTF as despite knowing what’s needed they are at it trying to get him on the cheap.

Instead Milne panders again - probably as a statement like that would upset them and we couldn’t have that could we.

Call the c’unts out for what they are.

Of course if I’m wrong (wouldn’t be a first) and he’s just straight told them to GTF despite them meeting all release clause requirements I take it all back.

I know which option my moneys on though....

donsdaft
05-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Well jog on then mate! Hell of a lot of fans if not the majority come from not just Pittodrie street and surroundings...... but west, north and south and with AWPR in place take less time to get there.

As for finances, you are restricted in how and what you can borrow with an existing stadium; never mind the complete limitations of what we can do there. Then on top of that the indefinite costs and expenses of maintaining a crumbling ground. Tell you right now the Merkland and south stands If was to open tomorrow would be refused.

Sell the ground, say £15m plus taking this as a deposit for the new project, with local, national, public (there will be some) and international investment would stand us in very good stead for a good mortgage on the remainder. Plus we get a new stadium (family focused) and training facility that actually awakens us from the 20th century!

Stuff your poncy new stadium up your a’rse

InversneckieDob
05-12-2017, 08:25 PM

What Milne could've done is, as soon as the "Del to Sevpigs" roumurs started is make a statement thus -
"Derek McInnes is our contracted manager. We have absolutely no desire to lose him, however his contract, as does every managerial contract in this day and age, contains a buy out clause. That figure is confidential. If any club is desirous of our manager contact me, meet that demand and we will talk further. Unless and until that happens the club will be making no further comment. Further, any journalist, "TV pundit" or such like, questioning myself or any employee of Aberdeen Football Club on this subject will be banned from Pittodrie Stadium, as will any other representative of the media organ in whose name they are asking the question."

Wouldn't have stopped the speculation but it places the onus on Sevpigs early to put up or shut up.

Instead we've been outflanked by Traynor.

Don_Corleone
05-12-2017, 08:48 PM
As I said if McInnes told him he wants to go to the Huns he should never have been allowed in the dugout in the last 2 games,he should have been put on gardening leave.

If he goes there after managing us against them in the last 2 games it’s almost as embarrassing as Steve Patterson being too hungover to make the Dundee game.

Yeah but we’re working on the assumption mcinnes told him he didn’t want to go and that it turns out he now does - so basically Milne has been lied to which is hardly his fault.

If it turns out mcinnes has lied to Milne and there’s been talk behind his back then I absolutely agree he shouldn’t manage Aberdeen again - however Milne is then in an even more of a no win situation as he will almost be forced into letting him go for less than the agreed fee. This is no doubt rangers plan.

Don_Corleone
05-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Inversneckie - Would the media care about being banned from pittodrie? No. So not sure what the point in that approach would be?

Spielführer_1903
05-12-2017, 08:51 PM

Agreed. Get it built.

Don_Corleone
05-12-2017, 08:53 PM
The moog - the only reason they’re able to refuse permission to talk to him is that they haven’t met the required figure. If they had they’d be talking to him, or the statement would’ve said - rangers met the release clause but mcinnes didn’t want to talk to them. So there’s no need for them to state the obvious.

Thesheep
05-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Stuff your poncy new stadium up your a’rse

Aye ok! 🤔🙄🤓! By sounds of it maybe rename your login to Daft

ragnarok
05-12-2017, 08:58 PM
It's possible that the h*ns aren't willing to stump up the full amount and have a Plan B. They made a paltry offer for McLean in the summer and didn't rebid so it's not outwith the realms of possibility that they're just trying their luck in the knowledge that if nothing else it will unsettle us.

ragnarok
05-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Aye ok! ������! By sounds of it maybe rename your login to Daft

Surely you've been around long enough to know that donsdaft is one of the resident zoomers?

kkong
05-12-2017, 09:02 PM
There will shortly be another "AFC statement" along the lines of: "AFC have extremely reluctantly granted Rangers permission to speak to Derek McInnes regarding their managerial vacancy"

Mason89
05-12-2017, 09:04 PM
There isn’t a chance in hell the Huns would make an official offer, without knowing what McHunnis would answer.

He wants the job. Get him to f*ck

ragnarok
05-12-2017, 09:09 PM
There isn’t a chance in hell the Huns would make an official offer, without knowing what McHunnis would answer.

He wants the job. Get him to f*ck

Something tells me you've been dreaming of this moment for the past 4 1/2 years. >;)

If AFC give the h*ns permission then there's obviously a strong possibility that DM would go. As depressing as it is, what manager in Scotland would turn down the h*n job outside of those who are too 'Celtic minded' and would therefore never be offered it?

Whether DM will accept if AFC give permission is a completely different question from whether he orchestrates the move now that Sevco have made their first play.

Mason89
05-12-2017, 09:12 PM
He’s already accepted it. They wouldn’t offfer if they thought he’d turn it down

donsdaft
05-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Aye ok! 🤔🙄🤓! By sounds of it maybe rename your login to Daft

You support a Westhill team if you want to.
I’m a Dons fan

donsdaft
05-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Surely you've been around long enough to know that donsdaft is one of the resident zoomers?

Good coming from someone who goes on to say that everyone that wasn’t Celtic minded would love to be a Hun

87kilos
05-12-2017, 10:01 PM
You support a Westhill team if you want to.
I’m a Dons fan

Your an effin idiot.

Same city, same team, same club just a different location of stadium.

Mentality of some folks is baffling to say the least.

curvasud
05-12-2017, 10:04 PM
new stadium (family focused)

Bleurgh

ragnarok
05-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Good coming from someone who goes on to say that everyone that wasn’t Celtic minded would love to be a Hun

What I said was a simple statement of fact. It’s unfortunate for you that you lack a basic handle on reality.

slyfox
05-12-2017, 10:10 PM
100% in agreement!

Jussi
05-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Typical Milne hypocrisy & senselessness, refuses permission , yet knows we will be in the same boat.

KIWIRED
05-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Its most likely the standard Hun derisory offer, far to short and instalments.
So Newco go away get a another loan and try again
We accept - end game
Second scenario, the Lying King has major breakdown. How can anyone turn down the peepuls Raangers. The Orcs turn on King

Or maybe, DM works out this notice and the club gets nothing

Best all round Newco come back with a better offer we accept

Landvetter83
05-12-2017, 11:38 PM
For this to get sorted the f u c k out the following needs to happen ... tomorrow:

Presser called at Pittodrie.

McInnes, Docherty, Shinnie and Duncan Fraser at the table.

McInnes states categorically that he has no intention of leaving Aberdeen and stands by his comments to his Chairman. He says "an approach from Rangers is not welcome and I do not wish to be considered for the position". McInnes then advises that Shinnie has pressed him to clarify the situation. Docherty nods in agreement. Shinnie smiles.

Duncan Fraser then advises that the club have written to the SPFL and SFA complaining that Rangers have tapped up and unsettled McInnes by abusing a compliant media. Aberdeen FC believe Rangers have brought the game into disrepute.

Will it happen? ......

kb_don
05-12-2017, 11:41 PM
He’s already accepted it. They wouldn’t offfer if they thought he’d turn it down

Sunderland offered and he turned them down. Why should this be different?

thebeachend
06-12-2017, 02:12 AM
woken up to this news. this is not Stewarty doing, DM has lied to him. DM has accepted the job, he has no future at AFC and the Hun have offered a lower compensation knowing full well DM is finished and AFC can't continue with him in charge. He will go and we'll take far less in compo but it will never be made public. What else can we do? Sack the hun, pay him compo and be out of pocket for more than 7 figures. That would be mental but he cant be in charge on Friday. So take the few hundred grand offered and get the lying fraud out the door. Now over a month since the fraud knew he was leaving.

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 03:23 AM
woken up to this news. this is not Stewarty doing, DM has lied to him. DM has accepted the job, he has no future at AFC and the Hun have offered a lower compensation knowing full well DM is finished and AFC can't continue with him in charge. He will go and we'll take far less in compo but it will never be made public. What else can we do? Sack the hun, pay him compo and be out of pocket for more than 7 figures. That would be mental but he cant be in charge on Friday. So take the few hundred grand offered and get the lying fraud out the door. Now over a month since the fraud knew he was leaving.

How do you know DM has accepted the job? Are you in the know? Or is this just spurious speculation on your part?

thebeachend
06-12-2017, 06:13 AM
How do you know DM has accepted the job? Are you in the know? Or is this just spurious speculation on your part?

I'm not at all in the know. My view being there is no way they have now gone public without prior agreement from DM that he will take the position. It's quite simple if you are willing to see the bigger picture. He needs to go as how can he have a future with a board, players and to a lesser extent the support after the nonsense of the last month. Again not in the know, but I believe he has played AFC.

rico94
06-12-2017, 06:45 AM

Typical "Not Stewartys fault what else could he do" post.

If he knew McInnes wanted to go to them he should have never let him take charge for the last 2 games against the huns.

I really cant see how Milne can go on after this.

Times up wiggy.

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 06:47 AM
I'm not at all in the know. My view being there is no way they have now gone public without prior agreement from DM that he will take the position. It's quite simple if you are willing to see the bigger picture. He needs to go as how can he have a future with a board, players and to a lesser extent the support after the nonsense of the last month. Again not in the know, but I believe he has played AFC.

after the nonsense of the last month

Would you be saying the same if they hadn't turned us over twice in the last week?

Maybe Rangers have sounded out McInnes. Maybe not. Don't think we can necessarily make that assumption. No point in tearing ourselves to bits over it. Whether he goes or stays, the important thing is that a line is drawn under it asap.

thebeachend
06-12-2017, 06:52 AM
after the nonsense of the last month

Would you be saying the same if they hadn't turned us over twice in the last week?

Maybe Rangers have sounded out McInnes. Maybe not. Don't think we can necessarily make that assumption. No point in tearing ourselves to bits over it. Whether he goes or stays, the important thing is that a line is drawn under it asap.

Absolutely talked with each other. Again only my absolute opinion. The last month results are irrelevant to me. I've been waiting impatiently for his departure for a long time. We can do better.

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 07:01 AM
Of course we can do better. Last time you had your work annual review did you think "no c**t alive could do this job better than me!"? Without calling into question your competence, your employer may not think you're the perfect employee. But you know the job, you turn up on time and you only waste a few hours a day posting on Abmad.

The key question is whether it is probable that we will do better. I'd say no.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 07:18 AM
Sunderland offered and he turned them down. Why should this be different?

He’s a Hun
The jobs on his doorstep
It’s the team he supports
He’s a Hun
He knows he’s not going to do anything else with Aberdeen
He’s a Hun

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 07:27 AM
Don't doubt for a second that DM is interested in the job. The two key variables at this stage are:

1. How much do the h*ns want DM.
2. Does DM think it's the right time to take the job.

1 is the main factor at this stage. If the clubs agree terms he'll almost definitely be off. 2 comes into play if the clubs can't agree terms. I think that DM is enough of a professional and probably sufficiently ambivalent about taking the job at present to not kick up a fuss if the h*ns don't pay up.

Bridieeater
06-12-2017, 07:43 AM

I love how the on-line sports hacks come out with their exclusives and the "my mate knows this" and "my mate knows that" comes out.

I really don't get why McInness and Milne would come out with that statement if they knew he was going? We all know DM and SM get on very well and have a heck of a lot of respect for each other so for me it would be very strange set of circumstances for him to go.

Had DM given any inclination to SM that he wanted to speak to Rangers then he would have told him. The only reason the offer was rejected last night has to be with regards to the way Rangers were offering to pay the compo otherwise i can't see how AFC can refuse Rangers the opportunity to speak to DM if the contracted fee is met.

As for all this P#sh about DM having lost the support and the players. OMG FFS some of you lot are hilarious.

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 07:50 AM
As for all this P#sh about DM having lost the support and the players. OMG FFS some of you lot are hilarious.

The same folk who were saying that DM's days were numbered when we had our bad spell in Sep/Oct 2015 after winning our first eight matches.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 07:53 AM
I love how the on-line sports hacks come out with their exclusives and the "my mate knows this" and "my mate knows that" comes out.

I really don't get why McInness and Milne would come out with that statement if they knew he was going? We all know DM and SM get on very well and have a heck of a lot of respect for each other so for me it would be very strange set of circumstances for him to go.

Had DM given any inclination to SM that he wanted to speak to Rangers then he would have told him. The only reason the offer was rejected last night has to be with regards to the way Rangers were offering to pay the compo otherwise i can't see how AFC can refuse Rangers the opportunity to speak to DM if the contracted fee is met.

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid

houston_red1967
06-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Now imagine how the Huns will implode when DM comes out and says he's not going - happy at AFC as he has said for weeks!

A scenario where SM and DM outplayed Trainor and the Huns.>:)

That would be interesting.

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Now imagine how the Huns will implode when DM comes out and says he's not going - happy at AFC as he has said for weeks!

A scenario where SM and DM outplayed Trainor and the Huns.>:)

That would be interesting.

Thats fit my bro thinks is going on.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 08:24 AM
Thats fit my bro thinks is going on.

I dont get it. We’re stringing them along by looking totally amateur & getting rinsed twice in the same week?

This is all working on the assumption that the Huns are doing everything above board with their approach.

I’d love to see Derek’s phone records :D

Bridieeater
06-12-2017, 08:30 AM
It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid

FFS Mason min, got that song stuck in my heed now

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 08:36 AM
I dont get it. We’re stringing them along by looking totally amateur & getting rinsed twice in the same week?

This is all working on the assumption that the Huns are doing everything above board with their approach.

I’d love to see Derek’s phone records :D

Getting pumped twice with sh@te tactics and poor uninspiring performances is definitely getting one over the c@nts

That will show em

Mason89
06-12-2017, 08:37 AM
FFS Mason min, got that song stuck in my heed now

Me too :(

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 08:41 AM

Glad i dont

houston_red1967
06-12-2017, 09:12 AM
So, if the huns don't have available funds to meet the release cause, this also means no funds for players in the next window.

If this is the case, nobody will take the job, not even a so called 'rangers man' whatever the f3uk that means.

neilthedon
06-12-2017, 09:32 AM

Isn`t that ironic ?!!

Seems to me that Milne has finally done something right here. They`ve obviously come in with a lowball offer to try and steal Deek away . If they had offered the full Compo amount, he would be talking to them a la sunderland ?

That snake of a Chairman and his cronies will use every underhand method to try and get a bargain deal. Especially now the hype via the weegia will ramp up even more. If they can ?!! Traynors hand is all over this . He must be dying to issue some numpty proclamation ( from an off the record Rangers spokesman ) but as long as Jackson and Co keep spouting their propaganda about how Deek wants it and what a great fit he is , he can hold back.

Hold out for the full whack Milne. no talks until the $800k is in an Escro holding account. Call their bluff.

( Mason, maybe your theory about Traynor holding some photos on all of them is true. Id so, then perhaps the pic of them and the goat in their masonic robes also includes Milne, eh ??!! )

neilthedon
06-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Whoops. £800k not $

DollyLongstaffe
06-12-2017, 11:00 AM
I'd be very interested to see the contract that determines the compensation rules.

I've seen speculation that Hunco are trying to induce him to resign to avoid compensation. I would have thought this has to be keech - how much point would there be in a compensation provision that could be circumvented by the manager simply resigning?

OTOH can they really enforce a requirement that compensation is paid before Hunco can even speak to Deek? If Hunco agree to pay the compensation can we hold on to him, or would it be a case that he goes and we then have to enforce payment if it's not forthcoming? Good luck forcing BrokeandcrookedCo to pay up.

If I was drafting the thing I'd have a provision that if the manager leaves and his new club don't pay the compensation he is liable for it personally, but god knows if anything like that is in Deek's version.

How does it inter-relate with fitba authority rules? Could we appeal to the SFA to enforce payment if it's not forthcoming? Can we prevent Hunco talking to him without permission? How much stomach will the SFA have for enforcing these rules if Hunco brazen it out (I suspect we all know the answer to that one).

Love to hear from anyone who actually KNOWS anything as opposed to useless speculation like mine.

InversneckieDob
06-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Assuming it's a "proper" contract then he's a contracted employee of AFC and can speak to no c u n t until our/the contract's terms and conditions are met. There's no middle ground here, meet the buy out in full or do one.
If Del resigns sue him to oblivion.

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Assuming it's a "proper" contract then he's a contracted employee of AFC and can speak to no c u n t until our/the contract's terms and conditions are met. There's no middle ground here, meet the buy out in full or do one.

What are the rules to resigning for another post in fitba. Notice period and all that jazz

Fyviered
06-12-2017, 11:36 AM
What are the rules to resigning for another post in fitba. Notice period and all that jazz

Rules??? That wont matter to them lot and the SFA will bend over backwards to give them what they want.

donsdaft
06-12-2017, 11:38 AM
When's rules ever had anything to do with it when it comes to the Hun?

They'll be looking at normal employment law, no doubt hoping that they can goad us into making a mistake.

This no doubt is the reason he was in the dugout on Sunday.

DollyLongstaffe
06-12-2017, 11:49 AM

What does a "proper" contract mean? I've been a contracted employee of various companies, none of that stopped me from speaking to other employers or even accepting job offers. Of course there were contractual obligations (notice periods etc). Anything that prevents Deek speaking to Hunco would have to be an explicit (and fairly unusual) specific provision in his contract and/or something in the governing bodies' rules.

There may be more or less standard forms of words for fitba managers contracts where an agreement to compensation is built in, or they are maybe more bespoke depending on what has been agreed by manager and club.

I just wish I had a better idea how this works because there's an awful lot of speculation about what will happen based on even vaguer speculation about what the legal position might be.

campervanbethoven
06-12-2017, 12:25 PM
What does a "proper" contract mean? I've been a contracted employee of various companies, none of that stopped me from speaking to other employers or even accepting job offers. Of course there were contractual obligations (notice periods etc). Anything that prevents Deek speaking to Hunco would have to be an explicit (and fairly unusual) specific provision in his contract and/or something in the governing bodies' rules.

There may be more or less standard forms of words for fitba managers contracts where an agreement to compensation is built in, or they are maybe more bespoke depending on what has been agreed by manager and club.

I just wish I had a better idea how this works because there's an awful lot of speculation about what will happen based on even vaguer speculation about what the legal position might be.

Actually, quite a lot of standard work contracts have provision in them that stop you from moving to a direct competitor. Ok, these wouldn't have buy out clauses in them but that's the uniqueness of the fitba contract. Perhaps Derek will just end up on gardening leave. What a crappy period of the year to be left to do gardening though.

Don_Corleone
06-12-2017, 12:37 PM
I see the BBC website is full of more speculation today. Daily Record yesterday suggesting we should go for Murty as McInnes replacement. Whole thing is an absolute joke. Please just get it sorted out once and for all today, whole thing is making AFC look like total mugs and I don't think there's really much anyone can do to stop us looking that way, apart from McInnes who could simply come out and say - "I don't want the job, stop talking about it." The silence is deafening. There's no way back for him now anyway.

afc1903mad
06-12-2017, 12:37 PM

I think the simplest way to look at this is that it is a fixed term contract, so essentially, his notice period is June 2020.
He can only leave earlier than this upon agreement and they have written this into the contract for the parameters that must be met to gain agreement.

Thats not to say that they could not accept less than that, but its the level at which there is no longer a question to be asked or a decision to be made.

Aldo1983
06-12-2017, 12:39 PM

Hahahahaha Pacman mentioned rules and sevco hahahahaha

afc1903mad
06-12-2017, 12:39 PM

There is precedent out there of managers who resigned.
See Bruce from Palace to Birmingham.
See Pardew from Reading to West Ham.

Compensation still needs to be agreed else it can be taken to court.

InversneckieDob
06-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Whatever happens get him to f u c k now. Any manger that would even talk to Sevco is not "fit and proper" to manage AFC.

Enjoy the glib and shameless war chest Del, and trying to sell the delusionals Calvin Zola as the new Stench Hately.

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Hahahahaha Pacman mentioned rules and sevco hahahahaha

Yeah a faux pas and a half

Mason89
06-12-2017, 01:28 PM
I would love to see the look on Derek’s face, when he realises the Hun conveyor belt of talent is based in Milngavie

Aldo1983
06-12-2017, 01:45 PM
I would love to see the look on Derek’s face, when he realises the Hun conveyor belt of talent is based in Milngavie

Lovely area. Technically it's Strathblane.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Lovely area. Technically it's Strathblane.

I’d argue with both points there :)

StandfreeFM
06-12-2017, 02:33 PM
I can't see how the second point is true. First one certainly is

Mason89
06-12-2017, 02:41 PM
First one certainly is

Typical East Dunbartonshire snobbery

StandfreeFM
06-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Typical East Dunbartonshire snobbery

You bet your bankie arse it is

Mason89
06-12-2017, 02:54 PM
You bet your bankie arse it is

That there’s fighting talk

Aldo1983
06-12-2017, 03:27 PM
I can't see how the second point is true. First one certainly is

I would class it as milngavie, even Bearsden but it is officially Strathblane. I drive by it most days unfortunately.

StandfreeFM
06-12-2017, 03:46 PM
I would class it as milngavie, even Bearsden but it is officially Strathblane. I drive by it most days unfortunately.

Aye, as it's Parish for registration purposes, not it's local authority. Driving past it tonight to go to Badders, if I see Del I will be sure to thank him for the past 5 years and wish him well in his new job...

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Aye, as it's Parish for registration purposes, not it's local authority. Driving past it tonight to go to Badders, if I see Del I will be sure to thank him for the past 5 years and wish him well in his new job...

With a pick axe to the canister hopefully

thebeachend
06-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Tapped up weeks ago. Been coming the **** for a month now. Bye. We can do better

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Tapped up weeks ago. Been coming the **** for a month now. Bye. We can do better

Which means we as fans have been cheated

We were unbeaten the day before Pedro was sacked. Now since

Beat County and Killie

Shocking draw v Hamilton

Put to the sword by Motherwell

Sevcos bitches x2

Full investigation needed including phone records. Its a scandal

The Trading Sheep
06-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Which means we as fans have been cheated

We were unbeaten the day before Pedro was sacked. Now since

Beat County and Killie

Shocking draw v Hamilton

Put to the sword by Motherwell

Sevcos bitches x2

Full investigation needed including phone records. Its a scandal

we were cheated, we know we were cheated, but folk will still support the league and its set up and attend games. Nothing will be done and it will all die down after 2 weeks. Normal service has resumed...

curvasud
06-12-2017, 07:39 PM
If he didn't chuck the games, it's made me question if he can handle the pressure of hundreds of thousands of orcs expectations to win every game bar none, where every loss is followed by pressure to be sacked until the next game.

His signings have got worse with the more money he's had available.

87kilos
06-12-2017, 08:47 PM
If he didn't chuck the games, it's made me question if he can handle the pressure of hundreds of thousands of orcs expectations to win every game bar none, where every loss is followed by pressure to be sacked until the next game.

His signings have got worse with the more money he's had available.

Not helped by Logan being dire so far this season and Considine being a bigger cart horse than he was last season.

Also don't think Shinnie has been great for us this season also. Add in Rooney being a bit part player, McLean at times looking uninterested I'd suggest it's the established players who are struggling to achieve the standards of previous campaigns.

McKenna has been the plus point of the season so far.

sheepcrooky
06-12-2017, 11:00 PM
Not helped by Logan being dire so far this season and Considine being a bigger cart horse than he was last season.

Also don't think Shinnie has been great for us this season also. Add in Rooney being a bit part player, McLean at times looking uninterested I'd suggest it's the established players who are struggling to achieve the standards of previous campaigns.

McKenna has been the plus point of the season so far.

McInnes picks the team. Considine should be dropped full stop. Shinnie could then play his best position at left back. The energy and movement he brings us there is fantastic. Agree Logan has been poor this season. On Rooney, scored about 80 goals in 3 seasons with no pace. He hasn’t lost pac, he’s never had it, which is why having wingers is imperative. Playing Rooney or May on the wings (which is what happens) is criminal.

Don_Corleone
07-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Today is going to be very interesting...

Assume there's a press conference lined up for the Dundee game at some point today. Will McInnes turn up? Will he say anything about the situation? If he's there he can hardly ignore it and pretend it's not happening. If he's not interested in the Rangers job he needs to make it 100% clear today so we can move on. If he doesn't make it crystal clear today then it's pretty much a given that he's a goner - and he'd be better off going before tomorrow nights game as it's obviously a conflict of interest if he's planning on moving to our biggest rivals for 2nd place.

standfreelee
07-12-2017, 11:01 AM
McInnes picks the team. Considine should be dropped full stop. Shinnie could then play his best position at left back. The energy and movement he brings us there is fantastic. Agree Logan has been poor this season. On Rooney, scored about 80 goals in 3 seasons with no pace. He hasn’t lost pac, he’s never had it, which is why having wingers is imperative. Playing Rooney or May on the wings (which is what happens) is criminal.

aye this pisses me off inna. play wright, ross or gms on the wings and get some ****ing balls whipped into the box with pace.

shinnie at left back inna. put arnason in midfield...we got a decent cm in u20's with good energy?! im nae so sure

ILikeJam
07-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Today is going to be very interesting...

Assume there's a press conference lined up for the Dundee game at some point today. Will McInnes turn up? Will he say anything about the situation? If he's there he can hardly ignore it and pretend it's not happening. If he's not interested in the Rangers job he needs to make it 100% clear today so we can move on. If he doesn't make it crystal clear today then it's pretty much a given that he's a goner - and he'd be better off going before tomorrow nights game as it's obviously a conflict of interest if he's planning on moving to our biggest rivals for 2nd place.

Reports on Twitter that Deek and Doc are not present at training and Sheerin will be doing the pre-match presser.

Make that 3 times in the past 2 weeks the Dons have been outplayed by the Huns