PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Cards

arnapie
11-12-2017, 11:15 AM
3 players currently on 4 bookings, Dicko, Duffy and Shola. This is when suspensions will start kicking in, and potentially upsetting current form.

Dicko - easily replaced by Jones = no problem

Duffy - Hewitt could step in for 1 game, until back up signed in Jan.

Shola - harder to replace, but has been missing games recently, so shouldn't be a problem

Grant is on 3 yellows, so, his sometimes petulant side will mean he is likely to miss a game over Xmas period.

Could be ideal if the 2 defence 5th bookings came against Grimsby, and the shouldn't be to hard to cover against Morcambe.

Thoughts?

Steward
11-12-2017, 11:45 AM
I wouldn't let Hewitt anywhere nr the defence.
Forte is the only fill in for Shola
Walker for Jorge

sidders
11-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Don't forget - just 3 weeks away from Noble being available

Mapperleypie
11-12-2017, 01:15 PM
Don't forget - just 3 weeks away from Noble being available

Then we really can start talking about disciplinary matters.

I live in hope he has cleaned up his act, Nolan won't tolerate it etc.

Steward
11-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Kev has told Liam what he expects from him.

LaughingMagpie
11-12-2017, 02:37 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Forte leave in January

Wedgie_pie
11-12-2017, 02:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Forte leave in January

If we get someone in to replace him ......fine by me...

ReadWarbler
11-12-2017, 03:40 PM

in that case why didn't Kevin Nolan play him whilst Shola was injured, preferring Alessandro and keeping Forte on the bench.

Forte can go in Jan, i wont miss him a great deal

DelroyFacey22
11-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Forte had a head injury before the game so they kept him out of it, people are finally starting to deal with concussions properly it would seem.

irish_pie
11-12-2017, 10:38 PM
3 players currently on 4 bookings, Dicko, Duffy and Shola. This is when suspensions will start kicking in, and potentially upsetting current form.

Dicko - easily replaced by Jones = no problem

Duffy - Hewitt could step in for 1 game, until back up signed in Jan.

Shola - harder to replace, but has been missing games recently, so shouldn't be a problem

Grant is on 3 yellows, so, his sometimes petulant side will mean he is likely to miss a game over Xmas period.

Could be ideal if the 2 defence 5th bookings came against Grimsby, and the shouldn't be to hard to cover against Morcambe.

Thoughts?

Agree with most of that Arnapie... not sure about Hewitt dropping back... what ever happened to that Pierce Bird chap? Oh and Walker for Grant should be fine..

metrocab
11-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Agree with most of that Arnapie... not sure about Hewitt dropping back... what ever happened to that Pierce Bird chap? Oh and Walker for Grant should be fine..

Pierce Bird played for the reserves against Burton last Tuesday and had a steady game alongside Hollis!

Pindroch (GK) who had a poor game against Mansfield in the checkatrade cup looked a more confident keeper in this game and pulled off some very good saves!