PDA

View Full Version : CCV on his way back?

blades58
11-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Poch apparently says he's considering terminating CCV's loan spell come Jan

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/bad-news-for-wilder-as-sheffield-united-face-losing-star-in-january/

FatherKnowsBest
11-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Poch apparently says he's considering terminating CCV's loan spell come Jan

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/bad-news-for-wilder-as-sheffield-united-face-losing-star-in-january/

Would make sense in the context of who we are trying to bring in in January.

seanbeanstattoo
12-12-2017, 12:06 PM
would make sense in the context of who we are trying to bring in in january.

whatchootalkinboutwillis???

Chips1889
12-12-2017, 12:23 PM
whatchootalkinboutwillis???

Egan?

shorehamoldboy
12-12-2017, 12:26 PM
i think egan is the one if ccv returns to spurs

seanbeanstattoo
12-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Fair do's. Think he would be a decent signing.

GrayBlade
12-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Egan certainly head a ball.

RonnieWaldock
12-12-2017, 03:17 PM
A nothing story. All Potto did was to confirm he COULD bring back CCV and the lad at Villa, if he wanted to. I thought everyone already knew that was the case anyway.

This is just another case of a “click bait” site trying to make a story where there isn’t one. A misleading headline is guaranteed to get the desired response. Easy money!

BlockD
12-12-2017, 03:50 PM
A nothing story. All Potto did was to confirm he COULD bring back CCV and the lad at Villa, if he wanted to. I thought everyone already knew that was the case anyway.

This is just another case of a “click bait” site trying to make a story where there isn’t one. A misleading headline is guaranteed to get the desired response. Easy money!

Same thing happened with the Baldock out injured story before Fridays game, from a similar site,

shorehamoldboy
13-12-2017, 06:45 PM
wonder if poccettino is just trying to put a bit of pressure on chris to start playing ccv again ? cant see him getting in spurs team anyway to be honest would only be a bench player but he will go back to spurs in summer so we will definetly need another centre back in in either january or next summer