PDA

View Full Version : Agm

blowupsheep
19-12-2017, 05:40 AM
Anybody on here in attendance at last night's AGM? Heard Milne's interview on Red TV and it was commented upon that the AGM was a very low key affair and by all accounts a very good meeting.
Anything said of anything significance that perhaps was omitted from the Red TV interview?

Cmon the jags for tomorrow night

SF

Pacman1903
19-12-2017, 08:11 AM
https://www.afc.co.uk/2017/12/18/114th-afc-agm/

Niall McGinn has been asked to come back and we will find out in a week

fatshaft
19-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Heard Milne's interview on Red TV and it was commented upon that the AGM was a very low key affair and by all accounts a very good meeting.Nae Rocket_Scientist in attendance then ? ;D

Feck_the_Huns
19-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Nae Rocket_Scientist in attendance then ? ;D

Hinna seen the Rocket in attendance at an AGM since the year he laid into Willie Miller, and was told to stop shouting.

Jupiter
19-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Imaginary new stadium been piut back another year to the start of 2021-22 season.

DonVincenzo (The II)
19-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Imaginary new stadium been piut back another year to the start of 2021-22 season.

i stopped reading at 'piut'.
but its likely a typo as they wouldnt sneak an extra year in without making an announcement before the go ahead was given.

afc1903mad
19-12-2017, 06:35 PM

Surely was to be expected given the delays.

RED_JOHN
19-12-2017, 07:16 PM

Del won’t be happy with that...another delay.

Pacman1903
19-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Del won’t be happy with that...another delay.

he winna be here in 21/22 so he winna give a f@ck

RED_JOHN
19-12-2017, 09:42 PM
he winna be here in 21/22 so he winna give a f@ck

You are spot on Pacman. He will be sacked by then. :)

rico94
20-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Yet another thread the pant pissers have mentioned McInnes in I see.

They cant help themselves XD

ILikeJam
20-12-2017, 09:10 AM
This place was so much better when it was the clique vs the zoomers. All this happy clappers vs pant pishers crap sounds noncey.

Nothwithstanding the fact it's boring as f*ck

neilthedon
20-12-2017, 09:35 AM

Nobody picked up the other important ( ? ) fact yet ??

Forming a new Company to see the Aurora project through ? Whats all that about ?

Is it project management , or does the new Company end up owning the Stadium etc ?

Pacman1903
20-12-2017, 10:05 AM

I think its a completely valid point. Its 4 years away. It will have nothing to do with McInnes. Its not pant pishing. Im sure he wont see the training facilities a year earlier either.

Folk on here said the lack of training facilities will be a catalyst in him leaving. Is he planning on sticking around for 8 years. A rarity in modern fitba management. It wasnt a dig at McInnes in the slightest. It was just hazarding a guess that he will not be the manager in 21/22

Thats if the ground gets built

Also to be noted. Ive read this thread again and dont see any pant pissing in it

Mason89
20-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Another mention of pant pissing. There’s not enough of that on here

Mason89
20-12-2017, 10:09 AM
I think rico has a pant pissing fetish. There’s probably better sites than Aberdeen Mad for that

Pacman1903
20-12-2017, 10:12 AM
"£10 million but we have 60% of the funding in place, or have commitments towards it."

6 million quid(if thats the training facillities cost he meant)

"We would then embark on phase two – the stadium. We would have 40% of that funding lined up. That is what we expect from the sale of Pittodrie"

16 million quid (if thats 40% of the stadium cost he meant and not the full 50 million project)

Still a bit shy of the grand total.

Skacel
20-12-2017, 10:28 AM
This place was so much better when it was the clique vs the zoomers. All this happy clappers vs pant pishers crap sounds noncey.

Nothwithstanding the fact it's boring as f*ck

Ken, it's turning into the hat

Pacman1903
20-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Ken, it's turning into the hat

As ive said this thread doesnt have any pant pissing untill it was mentioned by Rico. So the anti McInnes brigade (yes im a member) had nothing to do with putting it off subject

Anyway. So half the money isnt in place. Was this questioned? Anybody know

rico94
20-12-2017, 12:10 PM
I think rico has a pant pissing fetish. There’s probably better sites than Aberdeen Mad for that

I think you have got a Derek McInnes fetish,you seem to talk about him a lot.

rico94
20-12-2017, 12:17 PM
As ive said this thread doesnt have any pant pissing untill it was mentioned by Rico. So the anti McInnes brigade (yes im a member) had nothing to do with putting it off subject

I never said you mentioned it pacman, if you look back on the posts it was Red John who brought up McInnes in the thread.

I just brought it up because Mason said on another thread that the "happy clappers" start the McInnes posts in threads as much as the pant pissers/anti McInnes brigade/ whatever the f@ck you want to be called posters when clearly that isn't the case.

Mason89
20-12-2017, 12:31 PM
That’s one example from hundreds of threads.

rico94
20-12-2017, 12:37 PM
That’s one example from hundreds of threads.

Tell you what mason.

I bet you I can go longer without posting something about McInnes than you can.

Do you want to take that bet?

Mason89
20-12-2017, 01:13 PM
Tell you what mason.

That’s a bold bet, considering we’re at Parkhead on Saturday. You’re on though, as you’ll not be able to resist pointing out that McInnes got it right, despite the 4-0 score line

afc1903mad
20-12-2017, 02:02 PM

Indeed they can’t

Actually Red John brought “Del” into the discussion and you jumped right on the back with yet another negative comment.
You can’t help yourselves ;)

afc1903mad
20-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Tell you what mason.

Fantastic.
My moneys on you, Mason’s already failed the first challenge.

That’s a bold bet, considering we’re at Parkhead on Saturday. You’re on though, as you’ll not be able to resist pointing out that McInnes got it right, despite the 4-0 score line
You think you can wait until Saturday? I doubt it

rico94
20-12-2017, 02:16 PM

Ok lets do it, starting from now :)

Pacman1903
20-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Indeed they can’t

Actually Red John brought “Del” into the discussion and you jumped right on the back with yet another negative comment.
You can’t help yourselves ;)

How was I being negative? Do you honestly think McInnes will see the new stadium as manager of AFC? This would mean he would have been our manager for at least 8 years. The longest serving manager in Scotland is Jim McInally at Peterhead at 6 years. The next is Alan Archibald at 4 and and 3/4 closely followed by McInnes at 4 and 1/2. To get 8 years out a manager in modern day fitba is affa good going. There are only 6 managers in the top 42 teams that have over 3 years and exactly half of the league managers have under a year.

What my point is is McInnes will not benefit from this. That's if there are no hitches to hold the plan up again. Training centre and Stadium are supposedly 3 and 4 years away respectively. That's without any hold ups. Ill eat my cat if McInnes is still around by then

So again where is the negativity. More like realism.

afc1903mad
20-12-2017, 04:21 PM
How was I being negative? Do you honestly think McInnes will see the new stadium as manager of AFC? This would mean he would have been our manager for at least 8 years. The longest serving manager in Scotland is Jim McInally at Peterhead at 6 years. The next is Alan Archibald at 4 and and 3/4 closely followed by McInnes at 4 and 1/2. To get 8 years out a manager in modern day fitba is affa good going. There are only 6 managers in the top 42 teams that have over 3 years and exactly half of the league managers have under a year.

What my point is is McInnes will not benefit from this. That's if there are no hitches to hold the plan up again. Training centre and Stadium are supposedly 3 and 4 years away respectively. That's without any hold ups. Ill eat my cat if McInnes is still around by then

So again where is the negativity. More like realism.

It’s entirely possible he may not still be with Aberdeen, but then again it is also possible he could be.
He’s turned down Sunderland and SevCo, West Brom didn’t appear to be interested, so which job will he leave us for.

You made a statement of fact, when the reality is that you don’t know and thus your impeccable way of making the post negative.

But we’ll done in keeping the negative discussions going.
You just cant help yourself.

Pacman1903
20-12-2017, 04:27 PM
It’s entirely possible he may not still be with Aberdeen, but then again it is also possible he could be.
He’s turned down Sunderland and SevCo, West Brom didn’t appear to be interested, so which job will he leave us for.

You made a statement of fact, when the reality is that you don’t know and thus your impeccable way of making the post negative.

But we’ll done in keeping the negative discussions going.
You just cant help yourself.

you don't seem to grasp what negativity is so ill leave it at that

I don't want this thread f@cked

Again ill mention and get back on topic, why is a bigger deal not being made of the fact only 22 million quid is available which could be potentially less as some is being called "commitments". I take it we are just going into debt again to fund this caper (if this goes ahead that is)

Jupiter
20-12-2017, 05:28 PM
I thought the training ground was supposed to be ready for next season. What has delayed that?

Mason89
20-12-2017, 05:31 PM
I thought the training ground was supposed to be ready for next season. What has delayed that?

The contractors refused the first instalment of magic beans

RED_JOHN
20-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Another mention of pant pissing. There’s not enough of that on here

Just don’t call them Happy clappers...they are slightly precious about it. :)

Also a side note for the said people...Del will be sacked eventually. Evidence: S.Milne has sacked every manager under his watch previously. :p

rico94
20-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Was Craig Brown at the agm the other night?

Pacman1903
20-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Was Craig Brown at the agm the other night?

Aye, i saw him in a pic

rico94
20-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Just wondered,I never saw him in any of the pics on the afc website.

Pacman1903
20-12-2017, 06:51 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/1z5nddx.jpg

mondo_notion
20-12-2017, 06:53 PM
SM fairly rates his black shirts huh?

redstarfk
20-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Just don’t call them Happy clappers...they are slightly precious about it. :)

Also a side note for the said people...Del will be sacked eventually. Evidence: S.Milne has sacked every manager under his watch previously. :p

Ebbe Skovdahl and Craig Brown weren’t sacked

RED_JOHN
20-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Ebbe Skovdahl and Craig Brown weren’t sacked

Yes, they were politely asked to step out of the hot seat and make way for someone else. (In old money...they had no choice. )

Aldo1983
20-12-2017, 09:22 PM
SM fairly rates his black shirts huh?

Must have been part of his rebranding.

Ditch the wig.

Black shirts.

Get women.

NaeMairNeeps
20-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Gads! Ah used tae wear a black shirt noo and again .... til Ah saw thon creepy hun c()nt Gordhun Smith wearin one .... Ah couldna bring masel tae wear it again, and eventually Ah chucked it oot.

redstarfk
21-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Yes, they were politely asked to step out of the hot seat and make way for someone else. (In old money...they had no choice. )
Well ,that’s now how it was reported and I doubt if you had any inside information at the time

Both were reported as having told the board they were intending to resign

So not sacked