PDA

View Full Version : RedTV- Firestick

Thesheep
20-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Guys, I have Redtv international which I pay for; just wondering if I can watch it on my tv via a fire stick??

Anyone advise?

Cheers

Stoney_Scarfer
21-12-2017, 05:48 AM
You might be able to do it if you go to the Web Browser but I haven't tried it myself. I usually just connect my laptop to the tv.
If its a smart tv, you will be able to use the web browser within it aswell for RedTV

DonVincenzo (The II)
21-12-2017, 08:13 AM
Guys, I have Redtv international which I pay for; just wondering if I can watch it on my tv via a fire stick??

Anyone advise?

Cheers

Just incase your using a mac and an Apple TV, you can just airplay it wirelessly to the tv. Just incase you didn’t know you can do this.

Stoney_Scarfer
22-12-2017, 04:32 AM
I got an email yesterday from Amazon saying that they have teamed up with Firefox to provide a Web Browser on Firesticks as of now. You may need to update your software but you should be able to log into RedTV International using that.
I have also used the method that DonVincenzo suggests above which works just aswell. The only problem I found with that was the TV trying to sort out the picture width but that could just be the TV.

Getintaethem
22-12-2017, 06:08 AM
Just incase your using a mac and an Apple TV, you can just airplay it wirelessly to the tv. Just incase you didn’t know you can do this.

You can turn your Firestick into an airplay device by downloading the AirReceiver app from the amazon store. Obviously you need a mac, iPad or iPhone.

http://streaming-blog.com/how-to-use-airplay-amazon-fire-tv/

awafaehame
22-12-2017, 03:04 PM
You can turn your Firestick into an airplay device by downloading the AirReceiver app from the amazon store. Obviously you need a mac, iPad or iPhone.

http://streaming-blog.com/how-to-use-airplay-amazon-fire-tv/

If you have the app "Downloader" it has a browser already in it. Been messing about with it, but struggling to get it to actually work. i can load the afc homepage, but cant seem to get it to open redtv. I am far from being Bill Gates, but just doesnt seem to want to load. Maybe its the net connection here.

Might be worth others trying then helping me out one they now what i am doing wrong!!!