PDA

View Full Version : noble

blue midget
21-12-2017, 11:01 PM
will he be straight in the starting eleven in Jan? if so at who's expense?

durhampie
21-12-2017, 11:45 PM

take your pick.....

uysapie
22-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Will he be match fit? Drop Hewitt and move Yates inside?

Notts78
22-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Unless there are injuries, suspensions or a loss of form I think KN will stick with the current side. KN has shown that if someone is in form he will stick with them, Dickinson, being a good example. Noble will get game time, but likely from the bench.

i961pie
22-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Unless there are injuries, suspensions or a loss of form I think KN will stick with the current side. KN has shown that if someone is in form he will stick with them, Dickinson, being a good example. Noble will get game time, but likely from the bench.

Depends on injuries

Wedgie_pie
22-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Think he will move to Mansfailed by end of January transfer window to be closer to home, for family reasons of course....

the_anticlough
22-12-2017, 08:46 AM

This, I reckon. Yates and Hewitt have done too well to be split up at the moment. Also, I think Noble was brought in with cover for Grant in mind when it became clear we rely on him so much for goals and points. KN will surely bring one or two strikers in. If they fail to boost the goals coming from strikers, that's the time to bite the bullet, drop Hewitt and play both Noble and Grant. Otherwise, we'll probably fall behind the pace for an automatic slot.

DelroyFacey22
22-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Think he will move to Mansfailed by end of January transfer window to be closer to home, for family reasons of course....

His family issue has actually been solved by Shola so I'm not sure Mansfield would be able to help unless they have a player that lives in Newcastle too :P

2piesonmyshirt
22-12-2017, 07:17 PM

He cannot play in first game on 1st Jan

Can’t register until the 1st. Has to be registered by midday the day before to be eligible to play

SmiffyPie
22-12-2017, 07:18 PM
I would suggest that Knobber, being the chosen one, will walk straight into the starting XI as soon as he is available. Who he will replace? I have no idea... I haven't been over this season. Had the friggin stuffing knocked out of me over the last two or three seasons (and my poop comes out in black and white stripes ffs).