PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Director

Pacman1903
22-12-2017, 10:29 AM
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/dons-board-skinner-cooperate-sfa-breakdown-directors-alleged-gambling-revealed/

Its nae hard to nae get caught gambling these days. I always wonder how they get caught.

rico94
22-12-2017, 10:57 AM
I see he put a few bets on us to lose,not the most clever of things to do if you are a director on the board.

mondo_notion
22-12-2017, 12:10 PM
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/dons-board-skinner-cooperate-sfa-breakdown-directors-alleged-gambling-revealed/

Its nae hard to nae get caught gambling these days. I always wonder how they get caught.

Hun bookie?

DonUnder
22-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Hun bookie?

Unlikely

"He was CFO (or something of the sort) at AOC/PSN whatever Oilfield body shop. All the senior figures i knew back in the day were rampant huns and i had no idea he was involved with the Dons. Not, in my opinion, fit and proper but hey ho in fitba anyone's money appears to be good enough.

On loans for me it should stopped between teams involved in the same competition - in any other work it would be a conflict of interests. But if it goes on between leagues or organisations - meh. "

Only place i have ever witnessed CV's with "School St. XXXX or Name O'XXX being binned out of hand.

deedon
22-12-2017, 03:02 PM
I see he put a few bets on us to lose,not the most clever of things to do if you are a director on the board.

81 of his bets involved the Dons. 74 were placed on us to win. Six to draw and one (v the Dhims at Parkhead) to lose. Think I'd be OK with that...

RED_JOHN
22-12-2017, 05:57 PM

SaCk SkInNeR

Mason89
22-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Only place i have ever witnessed CV's with "School St. XXXX or Name O'XXX being binned out of hand.

I’ve heard that happens at Tunnocks as well. I stopped buying tea cakes just in case

rico94
22-12-2017, 06:09 PM
81 of his bets involved the Dons. 74 were placed on us to win. Six to draw and one (v the Dhims at Parkhead) to lose. Think I'd be OK with that...

He shouldn’t be betting on us at all and he definitely shouldn’t be betting on us to lose.

He doesn’t look like the sharpest tool in the box.

Somebody needs to tell him the mullets gone out of fashion.

Hairdrier
22-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Maybe he should seek a directorship with another club more suited to his abilities? Idiot.

Landvetter83
22-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Remember kids .... when the fun stops ... stop!

Landvetter83
22-12-2017, 07:42 PM
He shouldn’t be betting on us at all and he definitely shouldn’t be betting on us to lose.

He doesn’t look like the sharpest tool in the box.

Somebody needs to tell him the mullets gone out of fashion.

Himin! Mullets will never go out of fashion ...