PDA

View Full Version : Slaven Bilic

trickydick
22-12-2017, 03:43 PM
On the way to Swansea maybe.
As a head coach i strongly admire him.
Ok it did not work out at West Ham but if i was a Swans fan i would well be happy to get him.

dagenhamJohn
22-12-2017, 05:05 PM
On the way to Swansea maybe.
As a head coach i strongly admire him.
Ok it did not work out at West Ham but if i was a Swans fan i would well be happy to get him.hello mate,
surely anyone who continually perseveres in playing Antonio at RB lacks tactical nous imo!
but a really nice guy and a gent, have had the pleasure of meeting him on a couple of occassions at the Boleyn and in Germany against Werder Bremen,
but he is stubborn and as said at times tactically lost, WHU have the unfittest team in the Prem under him even when the owners questioned his choice of back staff he remained stubborn and proud, thats why he lost the dressing room and we are fighting relegation atmo!

be careful what you wish for>;)

trickydick
22-12-2017, 05:24 PM
I don't fully agree with you there Daggers.
West Hams backroom medical staff has been dreadful long before Slaven . Jarvis/Aston and an underweight Robert Green to say the least my friend.

dagenhamJohn
22-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Bilic had his own personal fitness coach for us mate...

Also someone supposedly following Bilic from Besiktas to West Ham is fitness coach Milijenko Rak. The Croatian has been described by Bilic as a ‘legend’ as he won Olympic medals as fitness coach with the Croatian Handball team. He has gone on to enjoy fitness coaching success in other sports before he came into football at Besiktas, under Bilic. No doubt he will get all the players whipped up and into shape. It has also been rumoured that Bilic will be looking to bring in a new goalkeeping coach to replace Bobby Mimms. Hopefully the new coach will have a similar effect on Adrian as Mimms did. With all these new faces coming into the backroom staff we can only hope that, with all their combined expertise, the players will respond well. Collectively they managed to get Besiktas playing strong attacking football and, maybe, we can see this replicated from our boys in claret and blue.

dagenhamJohn
22-12-2017, 05:35 PM
slaven Bilic as manager of West Ham United is responsible for the fitness and success of our team regardless of whom he gives this task to, he failed so he has to take the ultimate responsibility and be sacked simple as,

i still admire him as a person but this has nothing to do with my club, managers come and go but my WHU is always constant.