PDA

View Full Version : Give Youth a chance !!!

MillerBill
23-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Warney has said it is a busy time over the next week or so but we continue to ignore the young talent at our own club.All we seem to do ,is help other clubs with their youngster's progress.Apart from Yates,who unfortunately is not improving ,no other young 'un has been given a chance.I despair with this current coaching management who seem clueless.At the end of the day pay peanuts and ...........

Pocket rocket
23-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Warne won’t take a chance it’s all about now for him.
The mixed messages from the club don’t help.

We’re going to develop the young uns from the chairman.
1 week later he expects the play offs.

Also don’t think Warne has the management skills to mould the youth into good players.

He’s only interested in trying to get results can’t really blame him or he knows he will get slated by the fans and probably lose his job.

If you don’t have a plan as a club and stick to it then people go into self preservation mode.

caytonmiller
23-12-2017, 09:03 AM
On one thread were talking about buying in January
on another it's giving the youngsters a chance instead of developing other clubs players.
On another it's moaning about sending our players to other clubs..
I'm sure there's a happy medium in there some where.
I wonder if warne applies the theory. If there good enough they're old enough...

millertop
23-12-2017, 09:10 AM
Warney is under pressure so won’t take the risk but he did say he wouldn’t hesitate (not exact words) in throwing Wiles on if needed, I suppose we haven’t needed him ;)

Pocket rocket
23-12-2017, 09:17 AM
On one thread were talking about buying in January
on another it's giving the youngsters a chance instead of developing other clubs players.
On another it's moaning about sending our players to other clubs..
I'm sure there's a happy medium in there some where.
I wonder if warne applies the theory. If there good enough they're old enough...

Agree with that.

That’s why the club needs to be working towards a plan not just the here and now.
We all give our opinions but ultimately it’s the club that decide what direction we are going in.

Think a lot of stuff on here is posted out of frustration.
Maybe better communication from the club might just help the average supporters to understand.

Just a thought.

dantpen
23-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Agree with that.

That’s why the club needs to be working towards a plan not just the here and now.
We all give our opinions but ultimately it’s the club that decide what direction we are going in.

Think a lot of stuff on here is posted out of frustration.
Maybe better communication from the club might just help the average supporters to understand.

Just a thought.

I agree, but people on here will always find something to moan about, regardless of how well we are playing, how good the signings are, how the youth are being given a chance, how the chairman is spending money on players or however good the communication is between the club and the fans.

Yak
23-12-2017, 09:48 AM
I would argue that it’s better on here than in the stadium.
If you love your club then why shouldn’t you criticise if things aren’t right?

For what it’s worth I think the fans have been incredibly patient in the stadium especially last season.

Maybe fans are just voicing there concerns but still get behind the team on match days?

Moaning maybe criticism maybe depends how you look at it?

UTM

Grist_To_The_Mill
23-12-2017, 10:41 AM
"If you love your club then why shouldn’t you criticise if things aren’t right?"

Exactly. Well said.