PDA

View Full Version : Biased Broadcasting Corporation Radio

Redmadders96
23-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Gotta admit that not only is it the west coast papers that are ridiculous........got the BBC Scotland coverage of our game on and its unbelievable how biased the BBC Scotland radio coverage is............Paki Bonner has a boner for that green team.....no Dons man near the mike to have our say.......unbelievable and shocking.

EintrachtFrankfurt
23-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Gotta admit that not only is it the west coast papers that are ridiculous........got the BBC Scotland coverage of our game on and its unbelievable how biased the BBC Scotland radio coverage is............Paki Bonner has a boner for that green team.....no Dons man near the mike to have our say.......unbelievable and shocking.

Stop listening to that ****e, its nothing but the daily rectum on the radio, I havent listened to it in years.

thebeachend
23-12-2017, 04:57 PM
beat the*******s and it will stop......get raped every time you step on the pitch against the uglies and it goes with the territory. its our own doing, AFC make up the numbers. Phuck all else.

Redmadders96
23-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Stop listening to that ****e, its nothing but the daily rectum on the radio, I havent listened to it in years.

Have to admit.......after the biased coverage today I will not be listening to the coverage again...........all you ask for is a balanced coverage of the top game in Scotland and to hear Paki close to jizzin in his shorts about the tattie munchers is embarrassing

Pacman1903
23-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Have to admit.......after the biased coverage today I will not be listening to the coverage again...........all you ask for is a balanced coverage of the top game in Scotland and to hear Paki close to jizzin in his shorts about the tattie munchers is embarrassing

Obviously the radio version of games on sky with Andy Walker. He is a c@nt of all c@nts

EintrachtFrankfurt
23-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Obviously the radio version of games on sky with Andy Walker. He is a c@nt of all c@nts

Aye W@nker is a nasty little b@stard who hates AFC.

theram1975
23-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Pat Bonner's presence is the thing that rattles me most about the BBC's radio coverage.

If he is going to cover games then he should know almost all the players in the top flight yet he knows virtually none of them except Celtic players. Also, he only ever does Celtic matches. Doesn't seem very impartial at all.

Mason89
23-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Aye W@nker is a nasty little b@stard who hates AFC.

AFC support sang ‘Andy Andy where’s your dad’ the week his dad died. He heard it & I doubt he’ll have forgotten it

Aldo1983
23-12-2017, 08:27 PM
To be fair they have one of our biggest die hards and our greatest ever player on every week.

Pacman1903
23-12-2017, 08:57 PM
AFC support sang ‘Andy Andy where’s your dad’ the week his dad died. He heard it & I doubt he’ll have forgotten it

That's f@cking low and everyone who sung it is a c@nt

Pacman1903
23-12-2017, 08:58 PM
To be fair they have one of our biggest die hards and our greatest ever player on every week.

And have two non Dons fans who back us to the hilt and have even said we are their second team on many occasions

Also have Jim Spence who I have personally heard say going abroad with Aberdeen and having a few drinks with the fans is one of his favourite things to do in his job

Mason89
23-12-2017, 09:40 PM
That's f@cking low and everyone who sung it is a c@nt

Absolutely.

Pacman1903
23-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Absolutely.

Celebrating death is the scummiest lowest of the scumbag low. Dickheads