PDA

View Full Version : Well done frog.

Lolmorgan
28-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Closed thread.Now Feck offB) Happy New Year.Peace to all Millers.

PeteWaller
28-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Closed thread.Now Feck offB) Happy New Year.Peace to all Millers.

Especially Tykes with a chip on their shoulders

Happy New Year to all Millers and MMM >;)

Lolmorgan
28-12-2017, 08:02 PM

Happy New Year to all Millers and MMM >;) Pete I always thought it was a Barnsley chop not chip.

animallittle3
28-12-2017, 08:35 PM

Careful , we start winning a few games you could be sat next to me with a reds ST in your pocket .

You've got an affinity now .

HensonsPRman
28-12-2017, 09:02 PM

Pete - Happy new year to you, Frog has taken down the thread, I can assure you that you are incorrect in your comments. I am out of the country at the moment but how about I meet you for a drink or coffee when I am back and we can chat face to face, at the end of the day we are both Millers

PeteWaller
28-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Neil, my father died last December and as a former player Rotherham United did me the great honour of having his name put up on the screen and a gave a 1 minutes silence. To witness Izzy Brown acknowledging my Dad was a proud moment. I will never forget what the club did and no matter what I do in life, the club will always be first in my heart.

No thanks

HensonsPRman
28-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Neil, my father died last December and as a former player Rotherham United did me the great honour of having his name put up on the screen and a gave a 1 minutes silence. To witness Izzy Brown acknowledging my Dad was a proud moment. I will never forget what the club did and no matter what I do in life, the club will always be first in my heart.

No thanks

Pete
Fair enough, if you change your mind you know where I am,

millertop
29-12-2017, 10:55 AM
How come suddenly PRman gets involved? Just asking

frogmiller
29-12-2017, 11:00 AM
How come suddenly PRman gets involved? Just asking

Let us let yesterday evening go as an emotional night.