PDA

View Full Version : January transfer window

bongosdad
04-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Do we really need anyone? Grealish looks fitter and sharper than ever, Jedi is fully fit, green is fit again, hogan is fit and that goal will give him a boost, Terry is fit again and it's all looking good and even elphic has turned a new leaf!

TrianonDave
04-01-2018, 05:17 PM
And not one mention of Gabby.....you've turned Bongo! only kidding. Funny how we have the best result of the season when were down to the bare bones. Hope when there all back we don't get disjointed again!

stateside
05-01-2018, 02:53 AM
We need a striker and that's about it. A loan would do.

samhubball
05-01-2018, 10:54 AM
It has to be a loaned striker. I would approach Solanke, Iheanacho, Ings, Benteke, Slimani, and Wells for starters. Then I would look at leagues across Europe and see about getting some wonder kid from a champions league team.

I think the rest of the team is pretty stable

bongosdad
05-01-2018, 12:31 PM
And not one mention of Gabby.....you've turned Bongo! only kidding. Funny how we have the best result of the season when were down to the bare bones. Hope when there all back we don't get disjointed again!

My views on gabby haven't changed apart from his constant injury problems. He's good enough for this league but if he's injured all the time it's pointless and I put hogan in the same bracket. Nothing to to with ability just an injury prone player. It's a bit like sturrage wanting to be liverpools no1 but the injuries forces the manager to buy someone else and drops him down the pecking order.

I like Ulloa from Leistster