PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Collection

awafaehame
15-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Guys and Gals, for all of you going to the Hibs game At Easter Road on the 17th Feb, some of the Hibs fans will be standing with collection buckets outside the ground before the game.

This is in aid of Dnipro kids, so if you have any spare change, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

http://dniprokids.com/

Pacman1903
15-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Ill be at Forthbank

Whays the link to Hibs out of interest

nice1simmy
15-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Ill be at Forthbank

Whays the link to Hibs out of interest

Im sure hibs played them in europe before we did? Not sure maybe 2 seasons before us? Someone who can be bothered checking it out will know,think they started a collection for the local kids,that area of ukraine was pretty poor when we went over there,but still dnipro away was the best european trip i've ever been to,awesome memories from then

awafaehame
15-01-2018, 08:06 PM
Im sure hibs played them in europe before we did? Not sure maybe 2 seasons before us? Someone who can be bothered checking it out will know,think they started a collection for the local kids,that area of ukraine was pretty poor when we went over there,but still dnipro away was the best european trip i've ever been to,awesome memories from then

Thats pretty much the stretch of it.
When i was planning going to Dnipro, one of the hibees that had been in Dnipro two years previous to us going, put a message up on here asking if any of us were interested in taking stuff across.
I got involved then and have been involved a little bit ever since.

nice1simmy
15-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Thats pretty much the stretch of it.
When i was planning going to Dnipro, one of the hibees that had been in Dnipro two years previous to us going, put a message up on here asking if any of us were interested in taking stuff across.
I got involved then and have been involved a little bit ever since.

Good stuff bud,like i said when we went over there the standard of living was pretty poor,good to see people doing things for the kids over there

awafaehame
13-02-2018, 04:06 AM
Just wanted to bump this up again guys, please give generously if you are at the game. It really is a great cause.

GASC1980
20-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Any idea how much Dons fans contributed?

mondo_notion
20-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Any idea how much Dons fans contributed?

At the very least, £1.43 O:)

GASC1980
20-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Make that £2.43