PDA

View Full Version : Wells off to Villa..?

The Bedlington Terrier
25-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Lots of speculation that Wells is not happy with us and may be off to join Steve Bruce at Villa.

£6 million and I will pay for the taxi...

1959_60
25-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Give over!

I will show my arse if he leaves in this window.

sinkov
25-01-2018, 03:36 PM
I don't think anyone really knows why we signed him, I still think it was a tax dodge, we were making too big a profit. The accountants signed him, not Sean.

The Bedlington Terrier
25-01-2018, 03:45 PM
I think you might be right sinkov and Dave Baldwin's old club and the one he supports got a nice "Brucie Bonus" out of it too!

Just saying...>;)

In Dyche We Trust
25-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Lots of speculation that Wells is not happy with us and may be off to join Steve Bruce at Villa.

£6 million and I will pay for the taxi...

cant believe SD would be party to anything shady but i will personally wave him off out of turf moor-

alfinyalcabo
25-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Thought you might have driven down him there ID ..lol

In Dyche We Trust
25-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Thought you might have driven down him there ID ..lol
if i had a big yellow taxi- i would or better still write a song about one👍🎼

army88
25-01-2018, 09:21 PM
if i had a big yellow taxi- i would or better still write a song about one👍🎼

Come on gents ----- how can you slate the lad when he hasn't had a chance ----- he has pace and we chose not to use it , I'm a little disappointed that we havent had the chance to see him and to see if he could step up at this level.
Dyche comments were he'd wanted him along time so can't believe he didn't know what he was getting.

I'd like to have seen him playing of wood before we start shipping him out.

alfinyalcabo
25-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Come on gents ----- how can you slate the lad when he hasn't had a chance ----- he has pace and we chose not to use it , I'm a little disappointed that we havent had the chance to see him and to see if he could step up at this level.
Dyche comments were he'd wanted him along time so can't believe he didn't know what he was getting.

I'd like to have seen him playing of wood before we start shipping him out.

Yep,he's not been given a proper chance to show his skills .. Anyway Dyche must have a reason for shipping him out ,sO in Dyche we trust ..UTC

sinkov
26-01-2018, 12:30 AM
I'm certainly not knocking Wells, he might do a job for us, he might not, but we can't know until he's given the chance. One thing is for sure, he hasn't played a bad game for us yet.

Oldtimeram
26-01-2018, 12:49 AM
Did we dodge a bullet with him?

oldcolner
26-01-2018, 12:33 PM
It’s difficult to say as he hasn’t had much of a chance to play after getting over his longer than expected injury lay off, beyond last 5 min substitutions where we confusingly played three centre forwards.
Hope we keep him and give him some proper game time.

1959_60
26-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Agreed OC.

He could play an important role in the rest of the season.

How long WILL Wood be out? Anyone know?