PDA

View Full Version : Pinnock

Romared
27-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Is he injured ?
Cavare ? Why have some turned on him after today ? Stupid what he did , and deserved sending off , the lad is a very good young player and still learning , get rid , etc way ovva top ,
Poor Ref didn't help ,
Hammill was next for a red (reckless at times ) good subbing ,
Davies needs dropping now ( cost us as much as Cavare did for me )
Thiam and Bradshaw don't look bothered ,
Jacob Brown instead of Thiam should have been the choice ,
Decent game , time to move on with all this Emotion now ,
Fans from both teams paid a huge respect to Mr Cryne today , Thank you

animallittle3
27-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Broke his foot apparently !!!

Nozzer1953
27-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Good posts Roma. Spot on. Didn't deserve to lose. If Pinnock had broke his foot, a big loss

EastStandRed
27-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Do you think Adeboyejo deserves a chance Roma

Thought Moore was good today, caused them all sorts of problems and ran his socks off

perkytyke
27-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Good ESR? He was shocking! Ran his socks off yes i’ll Give you that but he has the turning cycle of a tractor and has absolutely no anticipation at all.
The two chances he had where he was clean through, one he panicked and fell over and the other he could have got a shot off but threw himself down for a free kick that he didn’t get and should have been booked for simulation!
Two crosses came in and he was about half an hour late to react? Bradshaw would have scored at least one of these chances as he likes to slide in on them, Moore just didn’t anticipate what was going to happen.
When he heads the ball it goes nowhere as he seems to just do it blindly! That is if he actually heads the ball? He was beaten to headers by players much shorter than him today that he should be winning but doesn’t get off the floor very high when he jumps, Isgrove is a better header than Moore!
Hope i’m Wrong but I don’t think he is the answer and can see him moving on back to,a league one club next season at some point.

EastStandRed
28-01-2018, 07:23 AM
Thought he did well mate , is he the new Alan Shearer ? No chance but good to have that different option . We desperately need another 2 strikers though . Thiam is a dud for me , been sold a pillocker.

asbin
28-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Adeboyejo Should be given a chance for me. Scoring plenty in U23

Romared
28-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Do you think Adeboyejo deserves a chance Roma

Thought Moore was good today, caused them all sorts of problems and ran his socks off Hecky sees them in training and should know what they are capable of , Adeyeyobe wasn't an option yesterday because of the Under 23s game on Friday , Jacob Brown would have come on IMO instead of Thiam, i've seen Thiam a number of times now, I don't think he's going to get us goals dint look bothered yesterday , so unless new faces arrive this week ? I would give Brown and Adeyeyobe at least a place on the bench , they have goals in them,I thought Moore had a decent game yesterday , caused them a few problems and worked hard , Gardner over Williams everytime for me too , I dunt rate Willams as high as some do , just my opinion ,
Would like Gardner here permanent , good leader and possible Captain material ,,

SBRed48
28-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Am not sure it's reyt time to be throwing yung 'uns in to save our league status. Too much expectation and pressure could knock the confidence forra long time. Am still waiting fo these experienced dogs of war such as Chris Martin or Jon Walters to arrive on loan. Wiv got Feb and March fixtures to save aar arses. This French Connection int working---hoteeads and fat, lazy buggaz or pillakin us with wage demands. Izzit GG whose bringing 'em in?.Hecky ez hinted a few times that they shud listen to him instead. IF nowt happens player wise by Thursday morning a cant see Hecky being 'appy. Still no contract signed ? Summats not reyt.

perkytyke
28-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Well you must have watched a different game to me? Moore is not up to Championship level and in “my opinion”showed that yesterday! I did have doubts cos big Mick has been around long enough to know what’s what in this league and higher and he didn’t rate him!
Gardner is getting better and had a decent game yesterday but will he come here permanently? He must be on a decent wedge at Villa? I think we are a stepping stone to a bigger club for him!
I think Thiam expected to come here and start every game and it’s not gone to plan and he’s lost confidence, he’s seen Moore come in and thought i’m Further down the pecking order now and can’t buy a goal when I get in! That showed when he came on as a loss of interest cos he can’t score when we have 11 on the pitch what’s he gonna do on his own up front with 10? He needs to go down a division or two to get some confidence ready for next season cos he won’t help us in this one!
We have no choice but to give Adeboyejo or Brown a go do we? They can’t be any worse than what we have up front, yes it may make or break them? But that is what it’s about! It didn’t do Rooney or Michael Owen any harm being thrown in young! Or do we keep protecting them and send them to Yeovil on loan next season without giving them that opportunity?
Williams might not be the finished article but he is getting better each game and in time will be a top class performer!
Time to drop Davies as well, he is way too comfortable! Put Thiam in goal serves two purposes, one showing Davies he’s not safe and another putting Thiam in a position he may be comfortable in!

animallittle3
28-01-2018, 10:52 AM
If Thiam's not interested , lacking desire or throwing the teddy out then he's made of the wrong stuff and needs moving on .

Thought all these young un's were supposed to save us from this kind of situation ?

Exactly !!!

Romared
28-01-2018, 11:03 AM
He dunt look fit to me , too many croissants :s looked like id got some sea divers booits on ,

animallittle3
28-01-2018, 11:20 AM
He dunt look fit to me , too many croissants :s looked like id got some sea divers booits on ,

We are in a reight mess darn there at the moment on the pitch , you know it and I know because we've both watched em long enough , SB too and a few more on here .

They can say what they want in the media but tha gets a feeling in thi water as SB's alluded to .

Too much sleepwalking going on and some folk protecting their little empires for me .

If people are going to stick their names behind summat then they had also better start taking responsibility for it .

These new owners had better start seeing things for what they are , given two of em directorships before seeing how good they were isn't smart in my opinion .

I have no vendetta against anybody and that's the truth , I speak as I find but things at this club aren't reight and they are not pulling together .

James might be a nice kid and his dad did a lot of good things at this club but that doesn't mean he's got an entitlement based on that narrative .

Seems to me he and GG have the ear of the owners , the fecking football brains wear boots and tracksuits not suit and ties .

EastStandRed
28-01-2018, 11:35 AM
I thought we played well at Sunderland, well against Wolves and really well the first half yesterday. Don’t usually get the rub of the green down at the bottom but there’s a decen team in there somewhere

Romared
28-01-2018, 12:28 PM
We are in a reight mess darn there at the moment on the pitch , you know it and I know because we've both watched em long enough , SB too and a few more on here .

They can say what they want in the media but tha gets a feeling in thi water as SB's alluded to .

Too much sleepwalking going on and some folk protecting their little empires for me .

If people are going to stick their names behind summat then they had also better start taking responsibility for it .

These new owners had better start seeing things for what they are , given two of em directorships before seeing how good they were isn't smart in my opinion .

I have no vendetta against anybody and that's the truth , I speak as I find but things at this club aren't reight and they are not pulling together .

James might be a nice kid and his dad did a lot of good things at this club but that doesn't mean he's got an entitlement based on that narrative .

Seems to me he and GG have the ear of the owners , the fecking football brains wear boots and tracksuits not suit and ties . A didn't go to the evening with Hecky at the Lamproom, but was told that Hecky said he was signing his contract the next day (Friday ) he didn't so why ? The news of our late Owner hadent broken until late W/E , i tend to agree something isn't reyt down theer , and to be quite honest after all my footballing years , and the way the game is going , I'm beginning to lose interest , it's been said on here before , that the ordinary fan is taken for granted and not appreciated , it may mean not renewing season ticket or just packing in with them altogether , and just now I don't think doing either would bother me , summat is missing darn theer and Summats not reyt , what i don't know , will see

animallittle3
28-01-2018, 01:09 PM
A didn't go to the evening with Hecky at the Lamproom, but was told that Hecky said he was signing his contract the next day (Friday ) he didn't so why ? The news of our late Owner hadent broken until late W/E , i tend to agree something isn't reyt down theer , and to be quite honest after all my footballing years , and the way the game is going , I'm beginning to lose interest , it's been said on here before , that the ordinary fan is taken for granted and not appreciated , it may mean not renewing season ticket or just packing in with them altogether , and just now I don't think doing either would bother me , summat is missing darn theer and Summats not reyt , what i don't know , will see

This Is the flaw with the way the club is structured since 2003 , there's very little accountability now , as I've stated in the past the directors and chairman were accountable to the shareholder/fan , at the AGM or even EGM's could be called , the accounts were made visible to the last penny and they needed to seek re election if someone with shares wanted to challenge them .

Today it's like a freemason's society , no bugga knows what's going on down there .

The reason these new owners are here may be staring us in the face and it's that obvious nobody's picked up on it yet .

Forget the land , forget the tv exposure abroad or anything else in new digital economics .

Consider this ......

The sale of players maybe how they seek to a return on investment .

James is part of the recruitment process and now a director , GG too .

Take a look at the amount of money we've accumulated over the last two years , millions of pounds .

Take a look at our costs in relation to other clubs at this level .

A fan base with no real expectation of going to the PL .

Throw in Billy Baseball , although he seems to have gone to ground but he was initially part of the consortium .

Remember the words spoken by Paul Conway " too good to be true " , he was talking about the profits not about our passing game .

They could be here to make money out of selling our talent and what's more they have people already here and promoted who have helped create that profit and are firmly on board with em .

Transfer window , same old , same old , young players with the profit in mind and not necessarily what we need as a team struggling to survive .

What's more they aren't accountable to anybody .

I'm not saying this is why they are here it's just an opinion and worthy of consideration .

Romared
28-01-2018, 01:18 PM
So the Glasshoppa up int Valleys cud ev bin reyt all arrong >:)
Let's see warrapuns this week XD or next week :s

SBRed48
28-01-2018, 01:19 PM
I shall muse quietly to missen on that Animal and tap quietly on mi shag in mi pipe bowl.
Av sed recently I am somewhat wary of their motives for buying BFC but seem to be in a tiny minority with that view so al shurrup and just watch what develops without further comment at the moment.

animallittle3
28-01-2018, 01:37 PM
I shall muse quietly to missen on that Animal and tap quietly on mi shag in mi pipe bowl.
Av sed recently I am somewhat wary of their motives for buying BFC but seem to be in a tiny minority with that view so al shurrup and just watch what develops without further comment at the moment.

SB , we all knew they weren't here out of the goodness of their hearts and to make money let's be clear on that .

I've no problem with em making money but not to the detriment of the team , the core business is accumulating league points .

We needed to sell the club , last weeks sad news brought that home .

It's fine that you have spoken out and your not convinced but what choice did we really have here ?

My view was pure guesswork on why they were here and to give em a go before we got the knifes out , the same as we do with coaches or 17 year old Chelsea loanees .

It's still early days of course but what I will say is this , if we become a football factory to profit private investors its the worst scenario of them all and they won't be here too long .

EastStandRed
28-01-2018, 01:57 PM
This Is the flaw with the way the club is structured since 2003 , there's very little accountability now , as I've stated in the past the directors and chairman were accountable to the shareholder/fan , at the AGM or even EGM's could be called , the accounts were made visible to the last penny and they needed to seek re election if someone with shares wanted to challenge them .

Today it's like a freemason's society , no bugga knows what's going on down there .

The reason these new owners are here may be staring us in the face and it's that obvious nobody's picked up on it yet .

Forget the land , forget the tv exposure abroad or anything else in new digital economics .

Consider this ......

The sale of players maybe how they seek to a return on investment .

James is part of the recruitment process and now a director , GG too .

Take a look at the amount of money we've accumulated over the last two years , millions of pounds .

Take a look at our costs in relation to other clubs at this level .

A fan base with no real expectation of going to the PL .

Throw in Billy Baseball , although he seems to have gone to ground but he was initially part of the consortium .

Remember the words spoken by Paul Conway " too good to be true " , he was talking about the profits not about our passing game .

They could be here to make money out of selling our talent and what's more they have people already here and promoted who have helped create that profit and are firmly on board with em .

Transfer window , same old , same old , young players with the profit in mind and not necessarily what we need as a team struggling to survive .

What's more they aren't accountable to anybody .

I'm not saying this is why they are here it's just an opinion and worthy of consideration .

You only just realised :P. Of cause that’s why they’re here , the money generated from the ‘plan ‘ swelled the bank balance , Conway said the figures were unreal and they were happy enough to by the club without the land for now

animallittle3
28-01-2018, 02:35 PM
You only just realised :P. Of cause that’s why they’re here , the money generated from the ‘plan ‘ swelled the bank balance , Conway said the figures were unreal and they were happy enough to by the club without the land for now

Not only that I'm still waiting for $5m to get put in my bank account from a Nigerian Prince despite giving him my full bank details .

Summats not reight

:-) :-)

SBRed48
28-01-2018, 02:50 PM
A can see all that and accept the argument that the late Patrick Cryne "approved" of the only bid on the table but these lads (and the lovely Ms Hung) are worth £8000,000,000, in words eight thousand million--eight billion. At the mooast thull mek £10 million profit in a year from player dealings. Thu cud purrit inna ISA and mek mooar. A still shek me eead and think WHY ? Amma missing summat ?

If sumdi can tell mi WHY these savvy financial operators have bought BFC I shall rest content

EastStandRed
28-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Entrepreneurs and investors always want more