View Full Version : When when when is Barnsley going to crawl out of shadow of Leeds, Wendy and Blunts ?

Young_Nudger
05-02-2018, 07:45 PM
???

Acido
05-02-2018, 07:50 PM
???

The Bbs is next door Nudger kid, just ask Gally & co for directions. How big is the fishing rod or the net your using tonight by the way ?. ;D

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 07:51 PM
???

When we expand the borough and have a population nearing a million I suppose .

red flagged
05-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Can I say 'Tosser' on here ??

Young_Nudger
05-02-2018, 08:49 PM
When we expand the borough and have a population nearing a million I suppose .

Or we can wish upon wish that someone with mega BILLIONS buys the club.
But we can only dream of something daft like that

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Or we can wish upon wish that someone with mega BILLIONS buys the club.
But we can only dream of something daft like that

Tha still not getting it nudge , nowts changed darn there .

They aren't spending multi millions , get it art of thi head .

Exiletyke
05-02-2018, 09:02 PM
You'll have to ask Acido although he spells it tossa allegedly,Redflagged

Young_Nudger
05-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Tha still not getting it nudge , nowts changed darn there .
They aren't spending multi millions , get it art of thi head .

They have only been sat at the table for a month.
It’s going to take a season or two (or three) to turn this ship around - a ship that has been drifting for about 2 years after administration.

Acido
05-02-2018, 09:16 PM
You'll have to ask Acido although he spells it tossa allegedly,Redflagged

What ? !!. :?
Anyway speaking of said word (tosser), isn't it pancake day soon.

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 09:27 PM
They have only been sat at the table for a month.
It’s going to take a season or two (or three) to turn this ship around - a ship that has been drifting for about 2 years after administration.

I think you will be disappointed mate but we will see of course , if they are still here in 3 years time that is .

red flagged
05-02-2018, 09:32 PM
What ? !!. :?
Anyway speaking of said word (tosser), isn't it pancake day soon.

Of course, thats what I was referring to.
Not sure whether he's a little tosser or a big tosser.
Certainly a well practised tosser.

Acido
05-02-2018, 09:36 PM
I think you will be disappointed mate but we will see of course , if they are still here in 3 years time that is .

Well IF this thing happens and it still might not yet for various reasons, the new owners could send a huge message out with the quality and reputation of who they appoint. If its a cheap appointment from within though, that could give out allsorts of negative signals.

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Well IF this thing happens and it still might not yet for various reasons, the new owners could send a huge message out with the quality and reputation of who they appoint. If its a cheap appointment from within though, that could give out allsorts of negative signals.

The transfer window told you how it's going to roll down there , nowts changed .

red flagged
05-02-2018, 09:54 PM
The transfer window told you how it's going to roll down there , nowts changed .

Agreed Animal.
Be some French bloke we've never heard of or someone internally.
I've heard the young lass who works behind the counter selling tickets on match day is willing to give it a go.

Acido
05-02-2018, 10:01 PM

Yes maybe but I live in hope of them pulling their fingers out here and making one last big effort to help keep us up.
Who knows whats around the corner for us ehh if we go down, I just wish they could understand what its like in Lg One and that might make them more determined to stop it happening.

Ponte_Steve24
05-02-2018, 10:10 PM
I hope it goes tits up and he cant agree terms comes back with his tail between his legs and big Chien sacks him.

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 10:10 PM
Yes maybe but I live in hope of them pulling their fingers out here and making one last big effort to help keep us up.
Who knows whats around the corner for us ehh if we go down, I just wish they could understand what its like in Lg One and that might make them more determined to stop it happening.

Had a month to sort that out and bar Mills stuck to the plan and budget .

There's no wonder he's gone to Leeds , I'm not even angry about it , not because I don't rate the bloke or even the fact it leaves us without a HC and the window closed .

I'm actually pleased for him to have got away with his career still intact to a bigger and more ambitious club .

I hope he's a big success there I really do .

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 10:15 PM
I hope it goes tits up and he cant agree terms comes back with his tail between his legs and big Chien sacks him.

Seriously no need for that kind of comment , just plain spite .

Whether you rate him or not he had an incredibly difficult job here these last 12 months and he gave it his all and went beyond his job description when we didn't have a CEO .

A very decent bloke who loved this club .

Show some respect please .

Ponte_Steve24
05-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Respect for what? The footballs been garbage this season. He's shown he's biggest hypocrite going after his comments before Leeds game.

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Respect for what? The footballs been garbage this season. He's shown he's biggest hypocrite going after his comments before Leeds game.

Tha not worth bothering wi steve .

Ponte_Steve24
05-02-2018, 10:24 PM

Fair enough. Proof of pudding 'll be in the eating.

b1gduk
05-02-2018, 10:25 PM

I have to sympathise with that opinion animal.

If I ever hear that nauseating “he’s one of our own” ever again !!!!!

animallittle3
05-02-2018, 10:29 PM
I have to sympathise with that opinion animal.

If I ever hear that nauseating “he’s one of our own” ever again !!!!!

Plenty of things tha's niver got about the club duk , from another town and late on the scene wouldn't help of course .

b1gduk
05-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Plenty of things tha's niver got about the club duk , from another town and late on the scene wouldn't help of course .

Of course Animal. Low blow if you ask me. My money’s as good as your animal and the sad truth is big chien doesn’t care where it comes from as long as it comes. A business first football club second.

Ponte_Steve24
05-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Take it with a pinch of salt Duk. We cant all agree all of the time.

pass_and_move
05-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Seriously no need for that kind of comment , just plain spite .

Whether you rate him or not he had an incredibly difficult job here these last 12 months and he gave it his all and went beyond his job description when we didn't have a CEO .

A very decent bloke who loved this club .

Show some respect please .

This ^^

Monkey46
05-02-2018, 11:31 PM

We're loving it in lg1 Acido feck the championship. UTFM!!!

pass_and_move
06-02-2018, 08:12 AM

Tha bang art a order. That blowks given everything and shown loyalty. A thought better of thi than this to be honest.

Ponte_Steve24
06-02-2018, 08:16 AM
Would you have your partner back if they fornicated with someone else. They've showed loyalty in the past I suppose?