PDA

View Full Version : Name your biggest w4 nker in the world of football?

mickd1961
06-02-2018, 06:20 PM
This is a VERY open field with many runners and riders.

For me....the t o s s er off SKY Sports,the self appointed "King of deadline day" Jim White takes the crown.

An absolute nobody who apparently uses the chat up line...."I earn £750k a year" and thinks that's okay.

An absolute tool.....I'm sure you lot will open out the field though?

Pugmitch
06-02-2018, 07:46 PM
What a thread......this will run and run.
My nominee.....Robbie Savage. Total t o s s p o t off the BBC. Thinks his opinions matter. Total numpty as a player (I use the word very loosely of course) who wouldn't know good football if he saw it!

phild
06-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Gary Lineker the surname alone almost rhymes with w@nker

viaductbaggies
06-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Stan Collymore

viaductbaggies
06-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Can we have more than 1 go Mick ?

wbaliquidator
06-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Saido Berahino

goodlordmurphy
06-02-2018, 11:30 PM
6 Posts gone and no Tony Pulis.....well there is now....

Albionic68
06-02-2018, 11:59 PM
World's a big place and it'd be really difficult to choose just the one.

With that in mind this goes to a penalty shoot out between Sepp Blatter and Jack Warner for me.

Answers in an envelope please.

Honourable mention goes to the efforts of Michel Platini, good, but not quite good enough to make the final though.

holmleighchris
07-02-2018, 06:53 AM
Jose Mourinho. Total winker.
Plenty ahead of Pulis. He is merely a bloke who isn't fit to manage our club.

goodlordmurphy
07-02-2018, 07:28 AM
Jose Mourinho. Total winker.
Plenty ahead of Pulis. He is merely a bloke who isn't fit to manage our club.

I think I will resist the temptation to discuss that on which after all is only a 'playground' thread.

talkSAFT
07-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Gary (stilltryingtogrowabeard) Lineker, who takes £1.75m salary off the Public for acting as a t wat.
I much preferred Alan Partridge personally.

wbatillidie
07-02-2018, 09:18 AM
Can we have league table of nominees please!

Stan Collymore

Ta MIck

Leicesterbaggie
07-02-2018, 09:53 AM
There are many but Sepp Blatter has to top the list just because of the position that he was in and the disgraceful and illegal method that he utilised that position.

Johnny on the spot 1
07-02-2018, 10:31 AM
So funny looking at the replys , i dont agree with Pulis or Lineker personally but Blatter must be up their if not top of the league what a pri ck .

stripes39
07-02-2018, 12:36 PM
It's tempting to go for Mark Hughes or Lineker for different reasons but that's mostly based upon personality. On that basis it has to be Blatter with Jack Warner a close runner up. These pair and others embezzled millions through dodgy dealings so Blatter as the head of such a corrupt organisation gets my vote.

Johnny on the spot 1
07-02-2018, 03:38 PM
It's tempting to go for Mark Hughes or Lineker for different reasons but that's mostly based upon personality. On that basis it has to be Blatter with Jack Warner a close runner up. These pair and others embezzled millions through dodgy dealings so Blatter as the head of such a corrupt organisation gets my vote.

Must admit i dont like Mark Hughes big head , nor Savage even for that matter Collymore what a big head he is , but this is my own personal opinion , but Blatter wins the gold medal by miles for me .

WBA123
07-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Very surprised Lineker is in the mix.

Equally surprised Neil 'Colin' Warnock hasn't been nominated yet.

Never before (or again most likely) will I see a manager send two substitutes on who got sent off 90 seconds later. Or a game get postponed due to lack of players. His brand of football makes Tony Pulis look like Guardiola

Bombers right foot
07-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Dean 'Guardiola' Saunders, Robbie ' know it all' Savage, Paul 'totally clueless' Merson and anyone else who keeps on saying we would have been better off keeping the Dinosour Pulis.

viaductbaggies
07-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Adrian Durham

Acido
07-02-2018, 06:42 PM
This is a very spiteful and sarcy thread Mick... can I have a go. :P

Ive no time for most of the boring Bbc pundits, like Garth Crooks, Danny Mills, Martin Keown, Phil Neville, and Dion Dublin who sounds like a complete cretin when hes doing those house property shows.

But I also have to go for the disgrace that is Colin w*ker Warnock!!.