Presuming Adoma and Grealish are out.

Johnstone
Elmo Terry Chester Hutton
Jedi
Snoddy Hourihane Green
Hogan Gabby

samhubball
17-02-2018, 10:53 AM
I am very sure that Grealish and Adomah are not going to be injured for today - I think it's gamesmanship from Mr Bruce.

That said I would line up

Johnstone
Elmo Chester Terry Hutton
Jedi Bjarnson
Snodgrass Hourihane Adomah
Hogan

samhubball
17-02-2018, 10:55 AM
After putting that I seem to have left our most in form player on the bench. But... I think against Fulham we need two holding midfielders. If Hourihane can play next to jedi then I'd drop thorr for Grealish. If not, then I'd bring him on for Adomah or snoddie at 60 mins

picasso
17-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Same team as last week but if Albert and Jack are out, then like for like swap with Green and Onomah

TrianonDave
17-02-2018, 01:21 PM
I would say same team as last week but if the top duo are out then replace with Thorr and Grabben

freer
17-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Presuming Adoma and Grealish are out.

Johnstone
Elmo Terry Chester Hutton
Jedi
Snoddy Hourihane Green
Hogan Gabby

Gabby …..Gabby …..Gabby …..Gabby …..Gabby …..
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

I guess Its difficult, what with your head permanently stuck up your rectum
But enlighten us what have you spotted to prompt such a pathetic/idiotic proposal ?????

samhubball
17-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Not gamesmanship then... they are both injured.

Johnstone
Elmo chester Terry Hutton
Jedi bjarnson Hourihane axel rose snodgrass
Hogan

Exiledvillan
17-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Maybe Zebedee at RB and Elmo in midfield would be SB's thinking?

TrianonDave
17-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Well that's the record gone, We can dust down and start again, nothing like 3 points at home to Preston on Tuesday?

samhubball
17-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Can't win em all! Hope for a better result on tuesday

Exiledvillan
17-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Yep, disappointing performance, no creativity, p1ss poor defending, remnant of pre-xmas. It happens and maybe a blessing in disguise.
Move on, move up and keep our eyes on the big picture. 2pts behind in a mini league with 14 games left and them yet to come to VP.
Bring it on.

Acido
19-02-2018, 09:06 PM
Yep, disappointing performance, no creativity, p1ss poor defending, remnant of pre-xmas. It happens and maybe a blessing in disguise. Move on, move up and keep our eyes on the big picture. 2pts behind in a mini league with 14 games left and them yet to come to VP.
Bring it on.

Hey Exiled, I see nobody has got James Bree down in the squad, maybe you should start a thread about it lol.
We're all a bit surprised and disappointed for the kid that hes not getting any game time, maybe hes going to be on his way in the summer.

stateside
20-02-2018, 03:30 AM
He's only 19, so time is on his side. Obviously Bruce made certain promises to Jose to bring in Axel so Bree ain't getting in unless he and Elmo are out and even then SB will be more likely to put Hutton in with Taylor going back to LB.

Axels first game shows that the lad has an amazing future. Certainly more impressed with him than I am with Oh No Ma!

Exiledvillan
20-02-2018, 08:33 AM
On the ball again there Acido. I started it on your board as I'm not sure any of our fans remember who he is, me included O:) . You lot up there in Yorkshire appear to have better memories, maybe because there was cash involved. We all know how a Yorkie remembers all things monetary >;) .