PDA

View Full Version : On to the next one (PNE}

Exiledvillan
18-02-2018, 12:05 PM
So, no Albert, Jack, Elmo or Green again, so where does a creative spark come from? The back 4 should be the same as SB don’t like change. I’d be tempted to bring in Taylor, risk Hutton at RB and shunt Zebedee into midfield

Johnstone

Hutton
Chester
Terry
Taylor

Midfield did not create yesterday so maybe Thor on the left, Snoddy on the right with Jedi +1, maybe Zebedee or Lansbury but please not Onomah or Whelan. Could push Thor inside and use RHM or O’Hara on the left. A bit too radical I fear.

Snoddy
Jedi
Zebedee
Thor

And two up top hopefully.

Grabban
Hogan/Davis

All very confusing

bongosdad
18-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Johnstone
Hutton Terry Chester Taylor
Jedi
Snoddy Hourihane Gabby
Hogan

VillaRosie
18-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Johnstone
Hutton Terry Chester Taylor
Jedi
Snoddy Hourihane Gabby
Hogan

Only starting with 10 Bongo. :confused:

freer
18-02-2018, 04:57 PM

Rosie, it seems maths

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/school/math-problem-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Along with his english, his grasp on reality(Oh & football) were not his strongest subjects at school eh ?

Evewolf65
18-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Gonna be interesting the next few days, you guys play Preston in the week,and we play Norwich but then we play Fulham away next Saturday and you guys play Wednesday at Hillsborough it's probably a definitive period in an exciting league

Exiledvillan
18-02-2018, 07:41 PM
This league is a madhouse Eve, the only difference being ,your mob with regards to consistency and skill. You will lose a couple more but will deservedly win the league by 10+.
Mind you, I’d like to think we’d be one of the couple :P

Newcy Wolf
18-02-2018, 09:48 PM
This league is a madhouse Eve, the only difference being ,your mob with regards to consistency and skill. You will lose a couple more but will deservedly win the league by 10+.
Mind you, I’d like to think we’d be one of the couple :P

I'd go with that exiled.

Even more so if it's at the expense of the 'pride of the Midlands swapping places.

stateside
18-02-2018, 10:00 PM
I'd go with that exiled.

Even more so if it's at the expense of the 'pride of the Midlands swapping places. I don't think Leicester will drop enough points Newcy

bongosdad
19-02-2018, 02:34 AM

well spotted

What I don't want is to go all negative and go with jedi and Thor. One will do and have a 415

Johnstone
Taylor Chester Terry Hutton
Jedi
Snoddy Hourihane Gabby
Hogan Grabban

freer
19-02-2018, 09:30 AM
http://www.upl.co/uploads/TheFarSideUFOPhoto1519032551.jpg

stateside
19-02-2018, 12:40 PM
The good news for Villa is after last season's collapse against the same opponents we won't have to face the great Jordan Hugill. Where was he when Villa were snapping up Jordan's like the super market was running out.

Exiledvillan
19-02-2018, 03:25 PM
The good news for Villa is after last season's collapse against the same opponents we won't have to face the great Jordan Hugill. Where was he when Villa were snapping up Jordan's like the super market was running out.

Ah, you see it’s like this mate. The full criteria for recruitment at the time was as follows:
1. Name-Jordan
2. Attitude- Stinks
3. Ability- Inconsistent to sh1te
4. Evidence of form-N/A
Bowery, Ayew, Veretout and Amavi had a full house, whilst Hugill only filled criteria No.1, hence him being overlooked.

samhubball
19-02-2018, 03:56 PM
To be honest it was only the terms of the contract in the negotiations that stopped us from signing Katie Price as a centre forward

Exiledvillan
19-02-2018, 07:22 PM
I like the you're thinking Sam, however she does fill all 4 of the criteria. So yes, one that got away.
We'll have Dwight on next claiming a score and an assist.

freer
19-02-2018, 08:20 PM
The good news for Villa

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jonathan-kodjia-video-offers-aston-14310535

Newcy Wolf
19-02-2018, 08:50 PM
I don't think Leicester will drop enough points Newcy

Like it.