PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread vs. Stevenage 24/02/18

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Dickinson replaces Jones, Hawkridge comes in for Noble and Grant makes way for Ameobi.

since41
24-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Looks like a winning team.

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Grant being dropped is hardly a surprise....hopefully a wake~up call for the lad.....Forte is apparently injured?

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 02:39 PM

My pet Meerkat 'Oleg'has predicted a win for Notts today

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 02:45 PM
Looks like Milsom didn't do enough to warrant a place on the bench although there are plenty of midfield options. A bit short on forwards though :s

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 02:46 PM
My pet Meerkat 'Oleg'has predicted a win for Notts today

He obviously spotted that their big centre~forward is out injured, Godden?.....guddun meerkat

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Looks like Milsom didn't do enough to warrant a place on the bench although there are plenty of midfield options. A bit short on forwards though :s

My guess....get a lead, bring on Grant for Shola 2nd half, switch Aless to centre.....or Saunders.....Shola will not last 90 minutes

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 02:58 PM
My guess....get a lead, bring on Grant for Shola 2nd half, switch Aless to centre.....or Saunders.....Shola will not last 90 minutes

"sounds like a plan"

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Sounding nervy so far... let's hope Notts can grab a goal to settle them.

americanpie
24-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Morecambe winning 1-0 at wycombe.......that won't last long!

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Slags winning 1-0 now as Coventry go down to 10 men after 15 mins.

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Morecambe winning 1-0 at wycombe.......that won't last long!

Now 2-0! :)

americanpie
24-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Now 2-0! :)

Amazing!

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Just got in from work....How are they lining up formation wise?

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Amazing!

Chesterfield beating Swindon now too, Exeter beating Grimsby and Lincoln beating Crewe.

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 03:44 PM
Chesterfield beating Swindon now too, Exeter beating Grimsby and Lincoln beating Crewe.

Morecambe now 3 up!

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Wycombe 0 - Morecambe 3...

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Cheltenham 1 up at Luton now too...weird day!

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 04:04 PM
Cheltenham 1 up at Luton now too...weird day!

HT...No goals...Stevenage look like a decent passing team though luckily they run out of ideas around the edge of the peno area.....same old Notts, Kick~n~Hope followed by Kick~n~Rush.....it took us until 26 minutes before Toots and Aless got decent possession on the right wing, fired a lovely angled ball into the 6 yard box for Hewy to head over....Notts suddenly realised that we could hold onto possession instead of booting it away and we started to look dangerous down the right side.....Stead and Shola struggling with the long ball, at best we retain 1 in 6?

We can win this if we hold onto the ball, and get it to Stead on the floor instead of the air....IMO

Stevenage also controlling the midfield....we need Noble on asap.

americanpie
24-02-2018, 04:06 PM
So weird that Notts might win ?

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Home team. We need to come out all guns blazing with 10/15 mins of big pressure, knick a goal and then see the game out.

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:09 PM
There was the chance...Stead

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Home team. We need to come out all guns blazing with 10/15 mins of big pressure, knick a goal and then see the game out.

Thats ok but why not try playing football? - it seems to work for many of the teams we lose against

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:16 PM
4-0 Morecambe! Goal difference...

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Crewe beating Lincoln...good to put a gap between us and teams just outside the playoffs

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Accy just scored :s

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:25 PM
If we are going to play 'hoof ball' every match - why not try a formation of 5 defenders & 5 strikers !!!!!!

sidders
24-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Because of the way other results are going, scraping home by an only goal would do Notts a power of good but I've been here so many times before and I fear that the only goal won't go Notts' way.

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Coventry 1 - Mansfield 1 :o

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Because of the way other results are going, scraping home by an only goal would do Notts a power of good but I've been here so many times before and I fear that the only goal won't go Notts' way.

Yeah, it would 'feel like 6 points' if we won and the other results all stayed as they are, but I'm fearing that we'll get caught out today. Maybe Noble will get sent off and they'll get a pen...just to twist the knife in further!

I'm dooming!!

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:35 PM

Oleg is a little concerned about his prediction but says "Notts will win - simples"

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:39 PM
1 - 0 - Oleg jumping for joy;)

SwalePie
1-0 Grant at last!

MancMagpie
Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss sssssssss!!!

americanpie
Above Mansfield we go !

irish_pie
24-02-2018, 04:40 PM
1 - 0 - Oleg jumping for joy;)

Oleg you beauty!!!!!!

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Concentrate now notts!!!!

irish_pie
24-02-2018, 04:42 PM
Come on Cambridge pop one in at Stanley....

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:42 PM
2 - 0 "back on the promo trail"

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 04:43 PM
2-0 Shola!

BanjoPie
Oleg you beauty!!!!!!

"he is very cute"

MancMagpie
Yyyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:45 PM
"oleg says Notts will not get another but will win" ;D

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 04:48 PM
"oleg says Notts will get another"

Please make sure Oleg doesn't miss any games between now and season's end. ;)

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Come on Cambridge and Coventry, don't let the side down!

irish_pie
24-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Oh happy days!!!! :)

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Please make sure Oleg doesn't miss any games between now and season's end. ;)

"He will try not to miss any of the remaining matches but he will be on holiday when we play Mansfield"

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 04:55 PM
"He will try not to miss any of the remaining matches but he will be on holiday when we play Mansfield"

Maybe he can change his flights? AH Might pay the fees ;)

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:56 PM
I enjoy my pints on a Saturday night so much more when everything goes my way and I'm off work!!! get the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck in!!

Must admit though. I'm already crapping myself about the Mansfield game!

Enjoy your Saturday folks and COYP!!!

americanpie
24-02-2018, 04:57 PM
My mistake

BanjoPie
24-02-2018, 04:58 PM
A weekend to enjoy ;)

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 04:58 PM
8 points clear of Lincoln in 8th now, 1 point from automatic....

The doomongers will be quiet tonight!

willis69
24-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Massive win.

upthemaggies
24-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Psychologically it's great to have broken through the 60 point barrier, now reaching for 70 - at which point we should be a matter of a single win and a draw or two from securing a play off spot at least.

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Totally different game 2nd half.....bringing Noble on for Husin was a masterstroke as Stevenage completely lost their passing game....at last we could put our foot on the ball and spray it out to the wings....both goals game from angled balls into the box....Grant strike was superb, Shola was completely knackered as he stabbed it in from 2 yards and sent the Kop crazy.....Notts completely controlled the 2nd half....we were back to our battling ways....well done Nolo...COYP

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Cheltenham and FGR away next. 4 points would be realistic if we're to continue pushing. Don't think we'll get 6.

MancMagpie
24-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Totally different game 2nd half.....bringing Noble on for Husin was a masterstroke as Stevenage completely lost their passing game....at last we could put our foot on the ball and spray it out to the wings....both goals game from angled balls into the box....Grant strike was superb, Shola was completely knackered as he stabbed it in from 2 yards and sent the Kop crazy.....Notts completely controlled the 2nd half....we were back to our battling ways....well done Nolo...COYP

I've never been a Noble fan, but it sounds like he might be quite ***** to our progress now. Looks like he might work well with Hewitt in CM. Husin not playing well at the moment. Got to put Noble in from the beginning next game.

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 05:16 PM
I've never been a Noble fan, but it sounds like he might be quite ***** to our progress now. Looks like he might work well with Hewitt in CM. Husin not playing well at the moment. Got to put Noble in from the beginning next game.

Husin is a different type of player, silky skills and a decent strike.....but when Stevenage are over~running our midfield, you need a battler and chaser.....it totally changed the game as all of a sudden it relieved the pressure on our back four who were just hoofing it into the air up until then.....now we were able to pick a pass out.....65 minutes of Stevenage domination.....30 minutes of Notts getting a grip and we score twice....simple really

Old_pie
24-02-2018, 05:25 PM

Much needed win and 3 on the spin at home now so maybe #fortress is on for the second half of the season after those defeats.

Well done the fans - didn't expect 5000+ today.

Look forward to some first hand reports.

Steward
24-02-2018, 05:46 PM

Remember when we was 3rd & 7 points clear of 4th

slack_pie
24-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Strange game that. We were simply awful first half - lacking in skill and energy, not to mention the rubbish tactics - but things improved in the second after we brought Grant and Noble on. I left the game happy that we'd got 3 points but concerned by the performance. If we'd come up against a half decent side we'd have lost. We need to play with energy and urgency from the first minute, not half way into the second half. The first half it looked like we had nothing to play for, which couldn't be further from the truth.

ancientpie
24-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Much needed win and 3 on the spin at home now so maybe #fortress is on for the second half of the season after those defeats.

Well done the fans - didn't expect 5000+ today.

Look forward to some first hand reports.

What was the attendance?

I always enjoy reading the match thread when I get home & really feel for those who rely on the radio etc, in truth it was yet another unconvincing performance but, very importantly given our remaining games, another home win, with 20 minutes left I said to the guy next to me that it could go either way & it could be the most important 20 minutes of our season. We came through it & provided our manager has the bottle to continue to play 2 up front I see no reason to fear the rest of the season.

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 06:06 PM
What was the attendance?

I always enjoy reading the match thread when I get home & really feel for those who rely on the radio etc, in truth it was yet another unconvincing performance but, very importantly given our remaining games, another home win, with 20 minutes left I said to the guy next to me that it could go either way & it could be the most important 20 minutes of our season. We came through it & provided our manager has the bottle to continue to play 2 up front I see no reason to fear the rest of the season.

A question for yourself and Slack......Collin seemed to take an age in the first half to kick the ball from his hands, shuffling his whole team up the field for 2 or 3 minutes each time....did it look like time~wasting to you and were the crowd getting a bit fed up with it?

The iFollow mic is in the Pavis and there seemed to be plenty of moaning at him to get a move on.

Mapperleypie
24-02-2018, 06:17 PM
A question for yourself and Slack......Collin seemed to take an age in the first half to kick the ball from his hands, shuffling his whole team up the field for 2 or 3 minutes each time....did it look like time~wasting to you and were the crowd getting a bit fed up with it?

The iFollow mic is in the Pavis and there seemed to be plenty of moaning at him to get a move on.

There was plenty of moaning at Collin for his delay in distribution (which in fairness remains average at very best), but from where I was sitting in the Pavis I would say that this slowdown is largely down to management instruction.

In fairness it was a very poor game but we rarely looked like losing it.

tarquinbeech
24-02-2018, 06:25 PM
There was plenty of moaning at Collin for his delay in distribution (which in fairness remains average at very best), but from where I was sitting in the Pavis I would say that this slowdown is largely down to management instruction.

In fairness it was a very poor game but we rarely looked like losing it.

Cheers Mappers, I can never understand why we try to slow down the game down when we are 0~0 at home to a mid~table side....seems a bit bizarre to me, but in Nolo we trust....first half I thought Notts were dreadful, 2nd half we came out with a bit more intensity and the Grant and Noble subs pretty much turned the game IMO....onwards and upwards.

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Cheltenham and FGR away next. 4 points would be realistic if we're to continue pushing. Don't think we'll get 6.

Let's go for 7! COYP :)

SwalePie
24-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Husin is a different type of player, silky skills and a decent strike.....but when Stevenage are over~running our midfield, you need a battler and chaser.....it totally changed the game as all of a sudden it relieved the pressure on our back four who were just hoofing it into the air up until then.....now we were able to pick a pass out.....65 minutes of Stevenage domination.....30 minutes of Notts getting a grip and we score twice....simple really

Husin will be a player and a half in League One if we get there

Mapperleypie
24-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Husin will be a player and a half in League One if we get there

I think so too, he is a player that needs time and space which is only really happens in this division when the opposition are chasing the game. He is too lightweight for the battle at times which showed in his first half performance.

It's such a shame to be carrying so many midfielders when we are crying out for a quick striker.

ancientpie
24-02-2018, 06:55 PM

Our smoking/vaping club all agreed at HT that if Collin played for Stevenage we would have been screaming for a booking for time wasting he was taking an age before launching it in the general direction of our front two, however having seen his one attempt a a quick release in the 2nd half it was probably understandable. :s:s

navypie
24-02-2018, 07:12 PM
What a shyte match . Flucking freezing as well .

Mapperleypie
24-02-2018, 07:18 PM
What a shyte match . Flucking freezing as well .

True

matt_magpie
24-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Infuriates me we never ever mix it up occasionally and play from the back. I think Husins a great player but the sort of player who will grow into the game the more he's given the ball but no chance with these tactics that's where Yates was better with winning the second ball off the long ball tactic. Have to say Steads the true professional having to feed on that all afternoon and keeping going. Anyway its 3 points lol.

nay123
24-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Absolutely garbage from start to finish. why was the home goalkeeper wasting time in the first half at home. to top it up the top 3 teams were all losing not. getting this and hardy is back on twitter nothing to brag about today hardy it's sade when a team is 4/5 in the leig and dreading playing Mansfield it's really sade.

Proudpie
24-02-2018, 07:30 PM
True

Agreed it was another dreadful game
Stevenage will be kicking themselves to go away with nothing
Had they a better strike force they would have easily beaten us
If we play like that against Mansfield they will murder us.
We just dont look like a promotion team.
But 3 points are 3 points

Frigiliana Pie 1
24-02-2018, 07:47 PM
On the whole it was an undistinguished win, but I thought some of the confidence and swagger came back into the team in the last 15 minutes or so. If that can be carried over into next week’s game, we could be in for a bit of success this season after all.

MAD_MAGPIE
24-02-2018, 07:50 PM
What a strange game that was today.

First the negatives. We were as awful as I’ve seen at any other time at home this season as lacked confidence from the start and Stevenage played football. Did anyone else think Stevenage should have got a penalty early on with a handball as clear as any you will ever see?

I felt we played too deep and our midfield was non existant. We could not pass the ball and Collin was infuriating with the amount of time he was taking and slowing the game down. Many people said the same thing at the game and on here? Why?

Apart from a few flick ons towards the goal the Stevenage keeper never had a save to make. Stevenage must have known if they played football we would let them and we did. Thankfully they were poor at creating decent chances, but too many times we backed off. At half time I would have taken the 0-0 and thought a top ten team would have been 2-0 up.

The second half we had a bit of a go after the start but then it continued in the same vein, poor by Notts. Stevenage dominated midfield and it was direct from us to Stead and Shola.

Now the positives. After the game being awful for 75 minutes Grant came on and the uplift was instant. Within a couple of minutes he scored and that then lifted confidence and we then looked like the Notts County that got to top of the league earlier in the season. The introduction of Noble replacing Husin also added some steel to midfield and was a good call by Nolan. I don’t think today’s game was one for Husin. So pleased that Shola got the 2nd as once again he was a key player on the pitch and ran himself into the ground. We were then much more confident assured and started attacking and showed why we have a good home record this season.

So in the end we won 2-0 and kept a clean sheet as well. It was big win for us and for confidence. I’m hoping the last 15 minutes was the turning point and now we will see performances that we have been used to. Also the fact that we won and others around us didn’t makes it seem much better. It just shows as well that we can be awful for 3/4 of a game and still win.

Now we need to try and improve our away form against Cheltenham and FGR before the big match against our neighbours.

Elite_Pie
24-02-2018, 08:01 PM
We were dire for the first 75 minutes, as bad as we've been all season, the only positives to take from the game are the 3 points and the fact we dominated once we got a lead instead of reverting to the bizarre 8-1-1 formation we played for the last 30 minutes against Carlisle. Stevenage worked some good positions, but fortunately their crossing was awful and every shot went straight at Collin.

navypie
24-02-2018, 08:07 PM

First the negatives. We were as awful as I’ve seen at any other time at home this season as lacked confidence from the start and Stevenage played football. Did anyone else think Stevenage should have got a penalty early on with a handball as clear as any you will ever see?

I felt we played too deep and our midfield was non existant. We could not pass the ball and Collin was infuriating with the amount of time he was taking and slowing the game down. Many people said the same thing at the game and on here? Why?

Apart from a few flick ons towards the goal the Stevenage keeper never had a save to make. Stevenage must have known if they played football we would let them and we did. Thankfully they were poor at creating decent chances, but too many times we backed off. At half time I would have taken the 0-0 and thought a top ten team would have been 2-0 up.

The second half we had a bit of a go after the start but then it continued in the same vein, poor by Notts. Stevenage dominated midfield and it was direct from us to Stead and Shola.

Now the positives. After the game being awful for 75 minutes Grant came on and the uplift was instant. Within a couple of minutes he scored and that then lifted confidence and we then looked like the Notts County that got to top of the league earlier in the season. The introduction of Noble replacing Husin also added some steel to midfield and was a good call by Nolan. I don’t think today’s game was one for Husin. So pleased that Shola got the 2nd as once again he was a key player on the pitch and ran himself into the ground. We were then much more confident assured and started attacking and showed why we have a good home record this season.

So in the end we won 2-0 and kept a clean sheet as well. It was big win for us and for confidence. I’m hoping the last 15 minutes was the turning point and now we will see performances that we have been used to. Also the fact that we won and others around us didn’t makes it seem much better. It just shows as well that we can be awful for 3/4 of a game and still win.

Now we need to try and improve our away form against Cheltenham and FGR before the big match against our neighbours.

Yes , Stevenage should have had a penalty , it was a clear handball by Tottle . .

freemuzzy
24-02-2018, 08:18 PM
Agree with much of the assessments above. Though we’ve often ‘won ugly’ and picked up three points this season despite not playing well, this was the extreme example. For 75 minutes the performance was as bad as anything we’ve seen at ML this season.

The first half in particular was a throwback to the pre-Nolan days when the opposition would come and enjoy the space afforded to them on a big pitch, knocking it around us while we offered absolutely no intensity or nothing in return. What really confused me was Nolan regularly telling Collin to slow it down at 0-0. All the Home success under him has been built on a high-intensity game from the first minute. I can’t for the life of me work out what the thinking was there?!

Still, Grant took the chance very well when it came and for all of their possession Stevenage never really had a chance or tested Collin either. Nolan got his subs right too. Still feel that there’s a lot of work needed for us to be anywhere near promotion though.

slack_pie
24-02-2018, 08:32 PM
It has been a pattern at home this season that we are poor in the first half and then pick up in the second half. I can't work out if we're just not able to play well for 90 minutes or if it's part of our game plan. Perhaps Collin's bizarre time wasting and the excruciatingly low intensity were instructions from Nolan, with the idea always being to go up a few gears for the last quarter of the match. Strange approach if true, as we could easily have been a goal or two down at half time. If we play like that against Mansfield or Luton, the game will be over by half time.

slack_pie
24-02-2018, 08:33 PM

Yeah, everyone in the Pavis around me was getting pissed off at Collin, including myself. A ridiculous way to approach a home game at 0-0.

navypie
24-02-2018, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=Elite_Pie;38811358]We were dire for the first 75 minutes, as bad as we've been all season, the only positives to take from the game are the 3 points and the fact we dominated once we got a lead instead of reverting to the bizarre 8-1-1 formation we played for the last 30 minutes against Carlisle. Stevenage worked some good positions, but fortunately their crossing was awful and every shot went straight at Collin.[/QUOT

We have been worse believe me. Swindon away , Barnet , Newport , all crap teams,, 1 point ! and I went to all 3.

pravda_plc
24-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Yeah, everyone in the Pavis around me was getting pissed off at Collin, including myself. A ridiculous way to approach a home game at 0-0.

Do you not understand that Collin is doing exactly what his manager is telling him to do? The reason the No.1 shirt is his and not Ross 'Tourettes' Fitsimmons, is because he does what his manager tells him to do.

If you're going to blame someone then you should be questioning Nolan about his tactics and his instructions to his goalkeeper.

As to why Nolan is asking his keeper to waste time / slow things down from kickoff - dunno - you tell me??

Elite_Pie
24-02-2018, 08:52 PM

The lack of urgency from Collin was hard to fathom (although it was for 10-15 seconds rather than "2 or 3 minutes"). A couple of times he was right to delay things as we had nothing much to aim at up front, but time wasting at 0-0 is ridiculous.

calmpie
24-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Not sure if you noticed but I sit in Pavis right on the half way line and when people started shouting at Collin to hurry up - Nolan turned around, looked pointedly at his watch and shouted back at the Pavis saying something like 'there's only 5 mins gone'

He made a point of giving Collin a big thumbs up after that whenever he kicked the ball long (which was pretty much every time except once when he threw the ball directly to a Stevenage player).

tarquinbeech
25-02-2018, 01:47 AM

Spot on MM...weird~wasting by Collin at 0~0....Stevenage were a good passing team but failed to score despite dominating for 60 odd minutes, luckily.....Noble shored up our midfield, Grant came on with a point to prove...need to build on this ready for next week.

tarquinbeech
25-02-2018, 01:51 AM
The lack of urgency from Collin was hard to fathom (although it was for 10-15 seconds rather than "2 or 3 minutes"). A couple of times he was right to delay things as we had nothing much to aim at up front, but time wasting at 0-0 is ridiculous.

Strange that several people commented on me being correct.....but you were the first to say my "2 or 3 minutes" was ott?....I will make sure I run a stopwatch next time, just for you.....jeez give me strength....grrrrrr

i961pie
25-02-2018, 04:18 AM
Strange that several people commented on me being correct.....but you were the first to say my "2 or 3 minutes" was ott?....I will make sure I run a stopwatch next time, just for you.....jeez give me strength....grrrrrr

You have to be spot on for EP and Sid or it's 50 lashes from the spelling and precision police>;)

slack_pie
25-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Do you not understand that Collin is doing exactly what his manager is telling him to do? The reason the No.1 shirt is his and not Ross 'Tourettes' Fitsimmons, is because he does what his manager tells him to do.

If you're going to blame someone then you should be questioning Nolan about his tactics and his instructions to his goalkeeper.

As to why Nolan is asking his keeper to waste time / slow things down from kickoff - dunno - you tell me??

Yeah I do understand that, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

I would guess Nolan, being obsessed as he is with keeping a rigid shape, wants the keeper to delay his delivery so we can get back in position. But who knows.

ncfcog
25-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Yeah I do understand that, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

I would guess Nolan, being obsessed as he is with keeping a rigid shape, wants the keeper to delay his delivery so we can get back in position. But who knows.

Don’t have an issue with this tactic providing once he kicks the ball it actually has some kind of positive impact on the game. The Stevenage keepers kicking was far better and often put us under pressure as he managed to arrow the ball out with some intent whereas Collin seemed to be going for the highest kick with the outside of your foot world record, just terrible.

Elite_Pie
25-02-2018, 08:53 AM

Not one person will agree with your "2 or 3 minutes each time" because it was clearly a ridiculous exaggeration. You don't need a stopwatch, just give common sense and reality a try for a change.

sidders
25-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Error alert

sidders
25-02-2018, 09:16 AM
You have to be spot on for EP and Sid or it's 50 lashes from the spelling and precision police>;)

I'm totally opposed to corporal punishment unless it's administered by a horse.

Bridg4d_Pie_
25-02-2018, 09:41 AM
I'm totally opposed to corporal punishment unless it's administered by a horse.

Nay, Nay.

Elite_Pie
25-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Not one person will agree with your "2 or 3 minutes each time" because it was clearly a ridiculous exaggeration. You don't need a stopwatch, just give common sense and reality a try for a change.

It's ok tarquin, I think I've worked out what happened. At first I thought your live stream must be freezing, now I realised you were on the dodgy mustard and had a reaction like Will did at 0.36 in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lV-Ry9-tU