PDA

View Full Version : Skychester City

Stanleymag
25-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Spunking themselves today after winning the league cup.

Give me 200 squillion quid, ruin a few promising footballer's careers and I'd win a trophy or two.

Nufc204mag
25-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Spunking themselves today after winning the league cup.

Give me 200 squillion quid, ruin a few promising footballer's careers and I'd win a trophy or two.

I can't stand the club, same as PSG both think they are the same size clubs as man utd real Madrid barca ac Milan bayern
But really just lucky they got rich owners that any small club could of got if lucky enough.

They got took over in 2007 like us? Imagine it was Ashley buying them and the money men bought us? City would still be a average club like wolves.

I don't want Ashley as owner but I also don't want something like city and players only coming to the club for money and say I always dreamed of playing for man city!! They didn't even know who city were before they got took over!!

Stanleymag
25-02-2018, 07:23 PM
Well put.

Manchester City are everything that is wrong with football..

Nufc204mag
25-02-2018, 07:35 PM
If we are ever to get near the top of the prem again I hope we do it like spurs, sensible signings for sensible prices and have a few great players brought threw the academy like Kane, also a manager who doesn't need a great team or £500m to win trophies like pep.

And before PBORO says something along the lines of Rafa needs money, he would have very sh*t team comfortable in top 8 if we had a goalscorer all managers need money but their is a point that takes it too far spending & 200m every season I think the most clubs should be allowed to spend in a season should be £100m

Jammy89
25-02-2018, 08:46 PM
I didn't watch the game.

Agree about the money.

However at the same time, I'd love to see Toon win some trophies.

Zippity
25-02-2018, 08:54 PM
However at the same time, I'd love to see Toon win some trophies.

I genuinely can't even imagine what that would be like. :blue:

tinostongue
25-02-2018, 09:28 PM
I seen them win the Fairs Cup, nowt since worth mentioning.

Zippity
25-02-2018, 09:53 PM
And you look at the list of clubs who've won domestic honours since our last success in '55 and it's shocking.

Not looking like changing any time soon, either.

But, we still pull in over 50,000 every home game???? Wouldn't happen anywhere else.