PDA

View Full Version : Blues sack cotterill

viaductbaggies
03-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Will we sack pardew ?

baggieal
03-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Will we sack pardew ?

Well unless we do sack the useless **** - shopping might be on the agenda with the Mrs! I would get more thrill from deciding on grapes or raspberries in M&S than watching that useless shower! Don't mind losing but, I do hate watching a team devoid of any love of the shirt, respect for the manager, and basically who could not give two fecks for the supporters.

Rondon - ha ha! Don't think he would get employment with a pub side with the absolute sitters he misses!

BaggieBlood
03-03-2018, 07:57 PM
They are going to go for monk, who is another pile of failed c rap, but some wanted at our place.

baggieal
03-03-2018, 08:05 PM
They are going to go for monk, who is another pile of failed c rap, but some wanted at our place.

Personally, I would get Megson back until the end of the season! At least we would go down with some passion!

BaggieBlood
03-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Megson should have got the job if pr!kdew was the only choice.

What gets me about him is in his interviews he keeps spouting the same rubbish of I care about this club and I have gone on winning runs before.

You don't care pr!kdew, we do, you came for the 30 month contract your mate hammond sorted for you when we're a management untouchable after 7 wins in a year at palace and nobody else rescued from the dole queue.

You have had your barca jolly up now please just foook off and take hamstrung with you.

goodlordmurphy
03-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Well unless we do sack the useless **** - shopping might be on the agenda with the Mrs! I would get more thrill from deciding on grapes or raspberries in M&S than watching that useless shower! Don't mind losing but, I do hate watching a team devoid of any love of the shirt, respect for the manager, and basically who could not give two fecks for the supporters.

Rondon - ha ha! Don't think he would get employment with a pub side with the absolute sitters he misses!

That's the thing about all the sitters he and the others up front have missed...we can't be playing too badly as a team from the back four and midfield but useless up front...prime example Rondon and that clear header he missed today...what a muppet.

viaductbaggies
03-03-2018, 09:15 PM
No ones going to take the job until we’re officially relegated so might as well put big Dave in charge till then and once down announce the new man .

Put him in the last few games so can sort out who’s going

BaggieBlood
03-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Get someone in now so they can see what they are working with with and who they want out.

That way we should be a head.

Then when the new man has compiled a list of players they want we can try and get them on transfer deadline day.

Acido
03-03-2018, 11:02 PM
This is a bad one for us because Cotterill was actually doing a fine job at Brummingham lol.
Whether they will go with Monkey, we'll have to see but surely any new manager will improve them. This is very late on in the season though to be sacking and hiring new managers, especially when theres all to play for and every single result counts.

As for your lot, I thought you might hold on at Watford today but even then, a 0-0 wouldnt have helped much would it.

Johnny on the spot 1
03-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Who gives a fu ck about cotterill .

Johnny on the spot 1
03-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Sorry all about my last post been drinking obviously to much ,

Acido
03-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Who gives a fu ck about cotterill .

Errr is this a trick question Johnny ?. :P
Maybe the person who actually created the thread on here about Steve Cotterill lol.

Johnny on the spot 1
03-03-2018, 11:32 PM
Errr is this a trick question Johnny ?. :P
Maybe the person who actually created the thread on here about Steve Cotterill lol.

Sorry Acido didn't mean to affend anyone I need to sleep

Acido
03-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Nahh forget about it Johnny, at least it made me chuckle. :D