PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to Lose

WBA123
08-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Most fans think we're down. So why not try some youth, or something different. Pardew came in and said he wouldn't risk playing younger players, but now there is nothing left to risk.

How about this for a 1st XI on Saturday:

Foster
Dawson, Hegazi, Ali Gabr, Gibbs
Field, Krychowiak,
Leko, Brunt, Burke,
Rodriguez,

Evans, Barry, Livermore, Rondon won't be with us next season. So drop them. If the Pole isn't doing it in the middle, then lets get Rakeem Harper on.

What have we got to lose now?

Q165
08-03-2018, 12:16 PM
I agree although some understandably won’t.

I was only thinking last night about Leko and Field. Up or down significant structural change to the team would seem essential.

baggieal
08-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Most fans think we're down. So why not try some youth, or something different. Pardew came in and said he wouldn't risk playing younger players, but now there is nothing left to risk.

Foster
Field, Krychowiak,
Leko, Brunt, Burke,
Rodriguez,

Evans, Barry, Livermore, Rondon won't be with us next season. So drop them. If the Pole isn't doing it in the middle, then lets get Rakeem Harper on.

Nothing and I agree! But Pardew and Evans still "believe"! Then again, I believe I will win the Euromillions and buy a private jet XD XD

Leicesterbaggie
08-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Do you honestly believe that he'll pick that X1 to start? Not a 'snowballs chance in hell'. Would be interesting though!

Johnny on the spot 1
08-03-2018, 04:46 PM

Foster
Field, Krychowiak,
Leko, Brunt, Burke,
Rodriguez,

The match .

boingy
08-03-2018, 04:53 PM
I would rather see the West Brom ladies than Burke and Leko. Dont get me wrong Leko has a future but not until he can stop before he notices his team mates are playing too. They both run well. Thats it. But hey, If you are going to lose you might as well lose by running the ball out of play as miss golden opportunities in front of goal. Adds up to the same thing. No points.

WBA123
08-03-2018, 04:57 PM
I would rather see the West Brom ladies than Burke and Leko. Dont get me wrong Leko has a future but not until he can stop before he notices his team mates are playing too. They both run well. Thats it. But hey, If you are going to lose you might as well lose by running the ball out of play as miss golden opportunities in front of goal. Adds up to the same thing. No points.

I think both are young players who need to improve. Why not throw them into the deep end?

It mixes things up a bit as well. Right now every fan and probably the players too, could tell you what the likely 11 will be on Saturday. And it'll be the same team which has won 3 games all season, its too late now, but there has been no threat to their place in the team at all because they haven't been dropped.

baggieal
08-03-2018, 05:38 PM
I think both are young players who need to improve. Why not throw them into the deep end?

It mixes things up a bit as well. Right now every fan and probably the players too, could tell you what the likely 11 will be on Saturday. And it'll be the same team which has won 3 games all season, its too late now, but there has been no threat to their place in the team at all because they haven't been dropped.

But Pardew still believes..................XD

BaggieBlood
08-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Burke in the first team, he is terrible 1!

And to be honest not even Burke and Hare could not dig us out of grave we are in.

Q165
08-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Burke in the first team, he is terrible 1!

And to be honest not even Burke and Hare could not dig us out of grave we are in.

How very droll