PDA

View Full Version : Please!!!!!

boingy
10-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Can we end the season now. No more matches. Enough is enough. I cant believe for the life of me that we would have only 20 points If Pulis had stayed.

holmleighchris
10-03-2018, 04:53 PM
We ended it 6 games ago! Maybe longer.

boingy
10-03-2018, 04:55 PM
We did.

grabut
10-03-2018, 04:56 PM
I have never seen an Albion team so bad, forget Pulis ( yes he may have kept you up ) but for what more of that ****e. Good luck

SwedishBaggie
10-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Can we end the season now. No more matches. Enough is enough. I cant believe for the life of me that we would have only 20 points If Pulis had stayed.

Can’t but agree, this is really horrible. How can Pardew still be here?

saltnshake
10-03-2018, 09:05 PM
The only reason he is still there is we don't want to sack him before the end of the season, because we will have to pay him off, but it's pretty obvious from his after-match comments in public about the players if he had any support in the dressing room he will have lost it now.

goodlordmurphy
10-03-2018, 09:22 PM
The only reason he is still there is we don't want to sack him before the end of the season, because we will have to pay him off, but it's pretty obvious from his after-match comments in public about the players if he had any support in the dressing room he will have lost it now.

As we are going down now it seems common sense to keep him and not waste the money, haven't worked out the damage it will cause by lost revenue at the turnstiles...difficult to work out as it will probably carry over to next season...unless they show some initiative during the summer and get Nigel Pearson and Craig Shakespeare in to rebuild the players profile at the Hawthorns.

Johnny on the spot 1
10-03-2018, 10:25 PM

Maybe Salt the truth hurts overrated overpaid rubbish .

Acido
10-03-2018, 10:31 PM

Hey Swedie, it sounds like its time for us all to get that really good strong ale out, because the footy on offer from both of our teams is terrible isnt it. :P

Surely its too late in the season now for any managerial change to make any difference, and as some others have also said on here there might be the reason of not wanting to pay Partridge off after sacking him.

saltnshake
10-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Maybe Salt the truth hurts overrated overpaid rubbish .
Totally agree the players are spineless the last 15 mins today they were unprofessional, not helped by some strange poor substitutions.

BaggieBlood
10-03-2018, 11:03 PM
Salt where did you hear that about pardew getting nothing if we are relegated at the end of season?

I heard something similar on radio wm today after the game.

I hope he gets the boot as soon as we are mathematically relegated without a penny in compo.

saltnshake
11-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Salt where did you hear that about pardew getting nothing if we are relegated at the end of season?

I heard something similar on radio wm today after the game.

I hope he gets the boot as soon as we are mathematically relegated without a penny in compo.
Can't remember i read it somewhere, but that can be the only reason he hasn't been sacked yet he should have been sacked after Huddersfield.

SwedishBaggie
11-03-2018, 08:29 AM
Hey Swedie, it sounds like its time for us all to get that really good strong ale out, because the footy on offer from both of our teams is terrible isnt it. :P

Surely its too late in the season now for any managerial change to make any difference, and as some others have also said on here there might be the reason of not wanting to pay Partridge off after sacking him.

Indeed Acido mate, I was on some yesterday when I was in my favourite pub in the town I live in. A very good craft beer pub, run by an Englishman (a Middlesbrough supporter..., Pulis, eh). Had, among other things, a lovely Imperial Stout at 12 % ABV, went down well 😉

Yarmbaggie
11-03-2018, 08:32 AM
It was definitely in the Express & Star where they stated that there was a ‘reported break in the contract at the end of the season’. You never know with the E&S, could be right could be made up!!! It is the E&S after all.