PDA

View Full Version : The New Colemanballs

outwoodclaret
19-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Joe Coleman Staff Writer for talkSPORT has picked his strongest starting X1 from Southgate’s latest squad and has selected Joe Hart in goal. I can only surmise that he (Coleman) is a WHU fan still seriously traumatised by the recent demolition job inflicted on the Hammers by the Clarets.

The Bedlington Terrier
19-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Hart should not even be in the squad.

Altobelli
19-03-2018, 03:23 PM
talkSPORT for me has been a missed opportunity to be the best Football program on the Radio, especially as 95% or their shows are Football.

There are a few other radio programs and indeed TV programs with a few below par so called pundits who spout nonsense and or the obvious who have the cheek to draw a salary, but talkSPORT is full of them.

I have not read or seen Coleman's X1, as his inclusion of Joe Hart reiterates my above comments.

outwoodclaret
19-03-2018, 04:36 PM
talkSPORT for me has been a missed opportunity to be the best Football program on the Radio, especially as 95% or their shows are Football.

There are a few other radio programs and indeed TV programs with a few below par so called pundits who spout nonsense and or the obvious who have the cheek to draw a salary, but talkSPORT is full of them.

I have not read or seen Coleman's X1, as his inclusion of Joe Hart reiterates my above comments.

To be fair Alto none of the other talkSPORT contributors selected Hart in their best X1. You will not be surprised however that not one of them picked either Pope or Tarkowski.