PDA

View Full Version : Pardew sacked

mickd1961
02-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Bye,bye

Leicesterbaggie
02-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Too late! It should have been after the defeat to Huddersfield when we had a slight chance of staying up. We've got no chance now. Obviously preparing for next season without him, which is correct from that point of view.

WBA1955
02-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Carvers gone too. Be interesting to see the side Big Dave picks.

viaductbaggies
02-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Hip hip hooray

kettering_baggie
02-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Great news, I was getting worried that he would still be in charge next season. How about GMac for manager with Big Dave as his sidekick?

BaggieBlood
02-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Alex Neil is the young proven in the championship manager I'd like.

Never liked Pardew and was gutted when he was linked with us and suicidal since he got the top job.

Such a relief for me that he has gone and that I don't have to see him standing in our technical area.

I only hope the compromise pay off reached with him is low.

The next appointment is probably as important as the God Megson appointment as it will shape whether we are competitive next season or also runs.

goodlordmurphy
02-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Carvers gone too. Be interesting to see the side Big Dave picks.

I suppose the thickest plank should be at the top of the pile....

phild
02-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Probably the most demoralising appointment the Albion have EVER made due to the context of our predicament. An absolute carbuncle of a manager who was utterly clueless and out of his depth in attempting to rescue our season. A calamitous appointment for sure and the thing was that 99 per cent of the fans saw how atrocious he was months ago. Utterly disgraceful that the board allowed this travesty to carry on for so long.

BaggieBlood
02-04-2018, 11:42 AM
As per usual phild they wanted to save a few quid so only sacked him after the c??? Took a compromise in his pay off.

I will be shocked if he ever works as a manager again.

Hammond should be foooked off next.

boingy
02-04-2018, 03:37 PM
One thing Big Dave has is Passion. I wouldn't be surprised if he got something going with the squad. Cant do any worse than Pardew any way THAT IS A FACT.