PDA

View Full Version : Laughing stock if Mad Mick gets the job.

mickd1961
03-04-2018, 12:35 PM
I will say that I like MM as a bloke but if we appoint the bloke who we got the sack for with the 1-5 result then it’s open season on us as a club.

He didn’t exactly manage Roger Johnson and O’Hara and their other wasters very well either.

Doomed before he even start so if they are dumb enough to go for him!

wbaliquidator
03-04-2018, 12:59 PM
Mick is a top bloke but not a top level manager.
His put a shift in and put it into the box and fight for it philosophy was a decent method to get teams out of the championship but never worked in the premiership. The game has since moved on and in recent years it’s been the footballing sides that have been promoted and done quite well. I’ve been sick of watching newly promoted clubs play us off the park for years now. Its stared with Swansea, then Bournemouth, Watford and now Huddersfield and Brighton.
Wolves and Fulham have the right approach . Forgetting the one and only Colin at Cardiff who as always is the exception to any rule.

The Minn Junta
03-04-2018, 01:09 PM
I've read on various news pages MM is linked, along with most of the other usual suspects. I've also heard in the past that in order to gauge public/fan opinion some clubs' officials do actually visit sites such as this.

On the off chance that Mr Jenkins may read this I would like to offer my thoughts........

4 FUX ACHE....NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Johnny on the spot 1
03-04-2018, 01:17 PM
I've read on various news pages MM is linked, along with most of the other usual suspects. I've also heard in the past that in order to gauge public/fan opinion some clubs' officials do actually visit sites such as this.

On the off chance that Mr Jenkins may read this I would like to offer my thoughts........

4 FUX ACHE....NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Junta . F u c k him off

Leicesterbaggie
03-04-2018, 01:19 PM
If we appoint Mick McCarthy as the new manager I don't think that the fans would ever forgive the club for the decision. I've nothing against him but it would hardly be a progressive appointment. This is going to be one of the most important decisions that the club makes in years so we must get it right, so please take time and make adequate enquiries into the relevant candidates.

goodlordmurphy
03-04-2018, 01:46 PM
If we appoint Mick McCarthy as the new manager I don't think that the fans would ever forgive the club for the decision. I've nothing against him but it would hardly be a progressive appointment. This is going to be one of the most important decisions that the club makes in years so we must get it right, so please take time and make adequate enquiries into the relevant candidates.

I agree take the time to make sure that Albion are getting the right candidate, then appoint Pearson and Shakespeare....the only one to have achieved anything at the top level is Pearson......you know it makes sense.....

Leicesterbaggie
03-04-2018, 03:24 PM
I'm sure that if a poll was taken at this moment in time then a Pearson/Shakespeare combination would win it hands down. I could be wrong but I don't think so!

boingy
03-04-2018, 04:15 PM
No names have excited me at all. Pearson still gets mentioned but If he was my manager I would want him sectioned. We need PROPER choices not these joke ones.

goodlordmurphy
03-04-2018, 04:29 PM
No names have excited me at all. Pearson still gets mentioned but If he was my manager I would want him sectioned. We need PROPER choices not these joke ones.

What have you read or looked at that would want to have him sectioned....you got your Indian head on today? Who would you suggest that is not a Joke Choice?...Come on, we have all had enough time to look at the alternatives...

boingy
03-04-2018, 04:34 PM
What have you read or looked at that would want to have him sectioned....you got your Indian head on today? Who would you suggest that is not a Joke Choice?...Come on, we have all had enough time to look at the alternatives...

Watch his interviews. If you dont see anything thats fine. I'll be fully behind him if he's appointed, but I know what I see and it disturbs me.

goodlordmurphy
03-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Watch his interviews. If you dont see anything thats fine. I'll be fully behind him if he's appointed, but I know what I see and it disturbs me.

You must have tunnel vision or not interested enough to follow up all his interviews...he has admitted he needed to learn lessons and has learned them...the people he was talking to were press men who we all know are total arseholes.

Who would you suggest that is not a Joke Choice?...Come on, we have all had enough time to look at the alternatives...

wbaliquidator
03-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Pearson would be my choice.
He’s not media savvy but is most defiantly football savvy, and that’s what counts in my book.
All that psycho stuff is rubbish, it was mainly started by Mr Gary Lineker on MOTD some years ago.
He does not suffer fools that’s for sure and that’s fine with me.

boingy
04-04-2018, 01:49 PM
You must have tunnel vision or not interested enough to follow up all his interviews...he has admitted he needed to learn lessons and has learned them...the people he was talking to were press men who we all know are total arseholes.

Who would you suggest that is not a Joke Choice?...Come on, we have all had enough time to look at the alternatives...

Its depressing GLM, Not so long back none of us would have entertained Pearson we were looking for much better. Now we have dropped like a stone he becomes a viable option. I still cant get my head around should have finished 8th last season and contrasting it with this.

splinter
04-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Time for supporters to start emailing the club with their thoughts on the next manager.

goodlordmurphy
05-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Its depressing GLM, Not so long back none of us would have entertained Pearson we were looking for much better. Now we have dropped like a stone he becomes a viable option. I still cant get my head around should have finished 8th last season and contrasting it with this.

Pearson and Shakespeare have an unbeaten record at West Bromwich....way back when we were a championship team....which we are now.

Most times when we were looking for managers at some point I would suggest Pearson. This time I believe it is imperative that we go for him and Shakespeare to establish a sound platform to take us back to the greed league...I feel that anyone else will be pure chuck and chance...

baggieal
05-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Pearson and Shakespeare have an unbeaten record at West Bromwich....way back when we were a championship team....which we are now.

Most times when we were looking for managers at some point I would suggest Pearson. This time I believe it is imperative that we go for him and Shakespeare to establish a sound platform to take us back to the greed league...I feel that anyone else will be pure chuck and chance...

I agree with Pearson as he won't stand any crap and he should have got more credit at Leicester - along with Shakespeare this could be a good option. Don't rule out big Dave for a role either if of course, he can do anything in the last six games.

Acido
05-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Hey lads, seriously, whats up with you lot ?.
After what you've apparently been through, how can Mick Mac be such a disaster eh compared to all that ?.
Who is to say the so called golden boys Pearson & Shakespeare will be better than Mick and his own choice of assistant.

Ive said a few times on here in recent seasons how I think your club are or were in a great position then (mid table in the Premship). Im not sure what your expectations are but try to take it as a positive, theres so many English clubs who would love to be up there instead.