PDA

View Full Version : Barry triggers contract extension

viaductbaggies
04-04-2018, 10:54 AM
Apparently can STOP another 12 months if he wants to !!!!!!!!!

boingy
04-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Cool! We will need every bit of quality we can get.

BaggieBlood
04-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Cool!

Are you on drugs?

boingy
04-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Cool!

Are you on drugs?

No not at all. Has Barry suddenly become a bad footballer?

BaggieBlood
04-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Yes a very slow, bad footballer, who was involved in taxi gate and then last week was in nightclub doing selfies all and sundry whilst injured.

Johnny on the spot 1
04-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Please NO

holmleighchris
04-04-2018, 04:53 PM
What is wrong being in a nightclub doing selfies whilst injured?
He was decent at the start of the season, got pulised then parded. Could still be decent.
Whipping a taxi is rather out of line but we all make mistakes.

Yarmbaggie
04-04-2018, 05:05 PM
For me depends who else we end up with in midfield. Barry obviously has no pace, neither has Yacob or Livermore to name just two. However, he does have fantastic experience, and positional sense, which others don’t.

Could accommodate Barry as long as we lose the other two but wouldn’t like to see these three together in midfield even in the Championship. We must get some pace going forward everything so slow at the moment.

Whicka_Mon
04-04-2018, 06:05 PM
No not at all. Has Barry suddenly become a bad footballer?

Really? Other than taxigate and the nightclub. His last home game when subbed gor booed then gave a sarcastic clap to his own fans.
He's a disgrace.
Please tell me what he has contributed this season

soulman101
04-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Thats his summer wages sorted, before moving on.

mickd1961
04-04-2018, 08:27 PM
What is wrong being in a nightclub doing selfies whilst injured?
He was decent at the start of the season, got pulised then parded. Could still be decent.
Whipping a taxi is rather out of line but we all make mistakes.

No doubt you’d be so sanguine if it was your van he nicked Chris!?

baggieal
04-04-2018, 08:54 PM

The mother fecker should have compensated that taxi driver big time. The chap must have **** for brains after the Barcelona incident to even step foot in a Birmingham nightclub - certainly was not there for half a shandy! No doubt, some young 18 year old bird appealed to him but then again he would not have lasted the pace had he pulled!

Send him in the same departing taxi with Evans, Livermore, Hammond and Rondon................

Newcy Wolf
04-04-2018, 09:18 PM
The mother fecker should have compensated that taxi driver big time. The chap must have **** for brains after the Barcelona incident to even step foot in a Birmingham nightclub - certainly was not there for half a shandy! No doubt, some young 18 year old bird appealed to him but then again he would not have lasted the pace had he pulled!

Send him in the same departing taxi with Evans, Livermore, Hammond and Rondon................

Well done!!

Great to see such a unique, never been done before, original, one off, original, unrepetitive, (yawn)..original..never been said before... origi.....zzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz......

holmleighchris
05-04-2018, 05:46 AM

I'd pay the blighter to do that Mick!

goodlordmurphy
05-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Bad piece of business all round....can't believe they are going to make the same mistake again.

boingy
05-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Cant believe the willingness to trash a player who was good enough to play numerous times for the three lions and clearly hasn't lost enough pace to not be bought this season. I seriously shake my head how quickly our man of the match for most games gets trashed. And yes as Chris alluded to.. Can't you go out and enjoy yourself WHEN YOU ARE INJURED AND CANT PLAY?. If I ever end up in court please don't sit on my jury.

goodlordmurphy
05-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Cant believe the willingness to trash a player who was good enough to play numerous times for the three lions and clearly hasn't lost enough pace to not be bought this season. I seriously shaiumke my head how quickly our man of the match for most games gets trashed. And yes as Chris alluded to.. Can't you go out and enjoy yourself WHEN YOU ARE INJURED AND CANT PLAY?. If I ever end up in court please don't sit on my jury.

The simple answer.. here boingy is for the amount of money paid each and every week means they he is duty bound to to complete his recouperation program as quickly as possible, and not go out on lash.

Whicka_Mon
05-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Cant believe the willingness to trash a player who was good enough to play numerous times for the three lions and clearly hasn't lost enough pace to not be bought this season. I seriously shake my head how quickly our man of the match for most games gets trashed. And yes as Chris alluded to.. Can't you go out and enjoy yourself WHEN YOU ARE INJURED AND CANT PLAY?. If I ever end up in court please don't sit on my jury.

I can only judge by the evidence put before me. What i've seen I wouldn't pay him in washers. Strolls around midfield "the big I am" being less than average. No self respect, No respect for the club or supporters. Not fit to lace Darren Fletcher's boots.
BTW
He went out an enjoyed himself in Spain. He wasn't injured. It was in fact a training camp.

baggieal
05-04-2018, 09:02 PM

Normally agree with all your points Boingy but of late - he's a complete liability and far too slow. Personally, I would have dropped him immediately for the Barcelona fiasco but then to go to a night club packed with ****age girls prior to a match - was plain dumb even if injured.

The cull needs to be ruthless for the Championship so Barry - Evans - Livermore - Chadli - Rondon all need to be shipped out. I would even get rid of Morrison as whilst he's been a great servant - sadly there's no such thing as a free lunch ie playing the odd few games now as too injury prone.

Newcy Wolf
05-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Normally agree with all your points Boingy but of late - he's a complete liability and far too slow. Personally, I would have dropped him immediately for the Barcelona fiasco but then to go to a night club packed with ****age girls prior to a match - was plain dumb even if injured.

The cull needs to be ruthless for the Championship so Barry - Evans - Livermore - Chadli - Rondon all need to be shipped out. I would even get rid of Morrison as whilst he's been a great servant - sadly there's no such thing as a free lunch ie playing the odd few games now as too injury prone.

a night club packed with ****age girls prior to a match - was plain dumb even if injured.

Care to justify that random comment?

Why the "****age girl" quip?

sweeper5
05-04-2018, 10:16 PM
He has no proof of this whatsoever, but just likes to sound as if he is in the know, just like his little pal who claims that Barry was taking selfies, whereas two young Baggie fans who were there asked him to have a photo with them. You have to wonder what goes through their minds!!

Newcy Wolf
05-04-2018, 10:20 PM
I'll bump this one up already because I'm intrigued.

AGAIN, can you explain your "****age girl" comment?

Newcy Wolf
05-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Hey, its late.

I'll ask again tomorrow :)