Paul_Davis_(Millers_
05-04-2018, 02:52 PM
https://bit.ly/2JmKpGT

Pattylallacks2
05-04-2018, 03:19 PM
For Towell read Moore, Rodak, Dicko etc etc

a123
05-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Won't happen Brighton will want a transfer fee and even if we can meet that we won't meet the players salary aspirations.

mellowmiller
05-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Every time we get someone decent on loan a newspaper article like this one gets written.
The outcome will be the same as it always is 😕

Pattylallacks2
05-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Wouldn't it be refreshing if, when asked this question a loanee said "Are you serious? I only came here because there was no way I was getting in the side at my home club and I needed the game time and to put myself in the shop window. I am currently earning three times your maximum wage and my family home is on the south coast. Get real ffs".

Timbertop
05-04-2018, 06:18 PM
To be fair to him Patty he did say in a recent newspaper interview (Irish Independent ?) that his wife/partner much preferred living in Sheffield to Brighton and hinted they'd be happy to stay here. He's certainly not going to have a career in the Premier League but of course it's all down to wages and we're not going to be anywhere near what he's on at Brighton so .........

Donmiller
05-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Unless he came back on loan we have no chance of getting him on his wages. Even if it was a loan deal he was looking for he'd go for a bigger club probably one of the sheffield teams since his wife enjoys it so much here. We all know hes only here to better his career and he initially didn't even want to drop to league 1. As long as he puts a shift in whilst here I couldnt care less of his intentions. we have no chance of keeping him

flourbasher
05-04-2018, 07:50 PM
To be fair to him Patty he did say in a recent newspaper interview (Irish Independent ?) that his wife/partner much preferred living in Sheffield to Brighton and hinted they'd be happy to stay here. He's certainly not going to have a career in the Premier League but of course it's all down to wages and we're not going to be anywhere near what he's on at Brighton so .........

I'm surprised at his wife saying that.
So he'll be signing for SUFC then

mellowmiller
06-04-2018, 06:18 AM
I'm surprised at his wife saying that.
So he'll be signing for SUFC then

Not sure if he's good enough for the Championship because he takes too many touches. Don't think he'd get away with that at a higher level.
I'd be happy if he stayed with us though.

frogmiller
06-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Wouldn't it be refreshing if, when asked this question a loanee said "Are you serious? I only came here because there was no way I was getting in the side at my home club and I needed the game time and to put myself in the shop window. I am currently earning three times your maximum wage and my family home is on the south coast. Get real ffs".

XD

caytonmiller
07-04-2018, 08:26 PM
This is never going to happen. Been told his wage is that high now Brighton are in the prem league. He is a top earners with us and all were paying is a 1/4 of his wages..
best we can hope for is promotion and another loan..

Casper64Frank
08-04-2018, 05:06 AM
This is never going to happen. Been told his wage is that high now Brighton are in the prem league. He is a top earners with us and all were paying is a 1/4 of his wages..
best we can hope for is promotion and another loan..

Yeah you're right again cayton.
Championship clubs ought to be looking to take him on loan next season....

Just wish Richie T would propose to his lovely girlfriend and marry her.....