PDA

View Full Version : Colin ****er

mick64
06-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Surely our ex manager is the most obnoxious man in football today. Just watched his terrible bad sportsmanship displayed in tonight's match against Wolves. Nobody likes losing but the comical way he told anyone from Wolves to f**k off when they offered their handshake at the end of the game was Warnock at his best. Once sat near the dugouts at ER when he was in charge and he gave the assistant ref 90 mins of earache. He condones thug challenges such as the one made by Bennett on Sane of Man City and then blows a fuse if one of his lot is fouled. I think his team are anxiously looking over their shoulders now at Fulham and should they lose their next match against the Villa away Warnock may well explode with rage.

alfinyalcabo
06-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Exactly Mick,see my thread ..;)

Ozwhites
06-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Can't believe they missed 2 penalties in added time! ��

WTF11
06-04-2018, 10:09 PM
And if he was our manager, and we were in the second automatic promotion place, fans would bitch? I think not. Bit less "holier than thou", please

hopelesslyoptimistic
06-04-2018, 10:47 PM
And if he was our manager, and we were in the second automatic promotion place, fans would bitch? I think not. Bit less "holier than thou", please

Hated it when he was appointed at Leeds, hated it when he was in charge, don’t like him, don’t like the style of football he plays he is the epitome of the charmless man Blur sang about.

He demonstrates imho very few sportsman like qualities, is graceless (anyone remember the sarcastic clapping of our fanes away to Boro) and I was very glad when he got the heave ho.

Marley past ghosts
06-04-2018, 11:08 PM

bang on the nail wtf .

cardiff still have their destiny in their own hands , they have only lost to the league leaders, they still have a realistic chance of second place, meanwhile if we beat sunderland tomorrow , half of them on here will be doing cartwheels lol

you could not make it up. lol

Flintadore
06-04-2018, 11:17 PM
Never liked Warnock, but for me its down to who we're competing against next season. I'd much rather Wolves, Fulham, and Villa get promoted. They're the 'quality' in the division.

mick64
06-04-2018, 11:23 PM
bang on the nail wtf .

cardiff still have their destiny in their own hands , they have only lost to the league leaders, they still have a realistic chance of second place, meanwhile if we beat sunderland tomorrow , half of them on here will be doing cartwheels lol

you could not make it up. lol
What a charmless Cnut you are, the post is about how he performs as a sporting coach and man, nothing to do with his team ( even though Cardiff are one of my least liked team ).

Marley past ghosts
06-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Never liked Warnock, but for me its down to who we're competing against next season. I'd much rather Wolves, Fulham, and Villa get promoted. They're the 'quality' in the division.

you would like anybody as manager , if we were in cardiffs position right now . lol.

the three teams who come down, will all have millions of pounds in parachute payments, which this club aint got a prayer of competing with in the transfer market next season , along with many others . thats the bottom line fella.

Marley past ghosts
06-04-2018, 11:38 PM
What a charmless Cnut you are, the post is about how he performs as a sporting coach and man, nothing to do with his team ( even though Cardiff are one of my least liked team ).

if warnock was here again, and got leeds to second place instead of cardiff , no leeds fan in this country would give a monkeys , what he is like as a person . they would be carrying him shoulder high around leeds city centre , he would be a hero fella.

joellufcprice
06-04-2018, 11:52 PM

He isn't and we are not. If you genuinely think Leeds fans wouldn't call him out on that nonsense today regardless of league position you clearly don't understand our fan base, which frankly doesn't surprise me.

hopelesslyoptimistic
06-04-2018, 11:56 PM
He isn't and we are not. If you genuinely think Leeds fans wouldn't call him out on that nonsense today regardless of league position you clearly don't understand our fan base, which frankly doesn't surprise me.

Amen to that

Marley past ghosts
07-04-2018, 12:06 AM
the fans want success , how they get it is secondary . lets keep employing nice guys and go nowhere every season . lol

or employ a total cnut and get promotion, i know what most fans would go for all day long.

Jezleeds
07-04-2018, 08:08 AM

Marley understands HIS version of the fan base, but like others, doesn't realise there is a much wider one out there with much more experience of the world and the rights and wrongs of how to behave.

Tichi1
07-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Seem you have the "Fella" sussed completely Jez.

Funny thing is as with all his posts his version of what fans want or what fans think is needed, are facts lol! :P

WTF11
07-04-2018, 09:20 AM

Not sure why you felt the need to have a personal dig there? I know as much about our fan base (both current and historically speaking), as anyone who posts here, you, Mrs O, Marley and anyone else included. Just because I don't go to every home game you think otherwise?

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I, and I stick by what I said earlier, that if Leeds were second in the division, having lost very few games and with a real prospect of promotion, there might be rumblings, but all would be forgiven if the PL beckons.

hopelesslyoptimistic
07-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Not sure why you felt the need to have a personal dig there? I know as much about our fan base (both current and historically speaking), as anyone who posts here, you, Mrs O, Marley and anyone else included. Just because I don't go to every home game you think otherwise?

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I, and I stick by what I said earlier, that if Leeds were second in the division, having lost very few games and with a real prospect of promotion, there might be rumblings, but all would be forgiven if the PL beckons.

Didnt read that way WTF more that we don’t surmise what your views or on any given point we may disagree but Joel was pointing out not all Leeds fans would subscribe to your view. I hated having Warnock managing Leeds felt like a stain on the club (sure there are posts on here from the time to that effect) it wasn’t just that his teams played hoofball but it was how he conducted himself. he was also a major hypocryte look at that whole episode with Diouf and how he treated him before and after he signed him.

If you look at all the other managers since the time of Wilkinson to a man they all conducted themselves far better than NW.

Marley past ghosts
07-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Marley understands HIS version of the fan base, but like others, doesn't realise there is a much wider one out there with much more experience of the world and the rights and wrongs of how to behave.

yes jez, all the fans want is a yes man as manager, a nodding donkey who will do as he is told . and be perfect polite iin every possible way. lol

a mary poppins in the football world , the fact they never win owt is immaterial . lol and then he woke up in the real world once again . lol

we have had too many pansies, as managers and players over the years , that is why this club never gets anywhere,

Marley past ghosts
07-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Seem you have the "Fella" sussed completely Jez.

Funny thing is as with all his posts his version of what fans want or what fans think is needed, are facts lol! :P

you would not know a fact , if it came round and knocked on your door . lol

thats why your annual predictions of glory , turn to crap every season. because you do not have a clue what your talking about lol .

WTF11
07-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Didnt read that way WTF more that we don’t surmise what your views or on any given point we may disagree but Joel was pointing out not all Leeds fans would subscribe to your view. I hated having Warnock managing Leeds felt like a stain on the club (sure there are posts on here from the time to that effect) it wasn’t just that his teams played hoofball but it was how he conducted himself. he was also a major hypocryte look at that whole episode with Diouf and how he treated him before and after he signed him.

If you look at all the other managers since the time of Wilkinson to a man they all conducted themselves far better than NW.

Ok, I didn't respond to the query about what type of man he is (not a very nice one!), I was suggesting fans can forgive a lot when promotion is on the cards (ask a Cardiff fan or two)

Jezleeds
07-04-2018, 01:42 PM
yes jez, all the fans want is a yes man as manager, a nodding donkey who will do as he is told . and be perfect polite iin every possible way. lol

a mary poppins in the football world , the fact they never win owt is immaterial . lol and then he woke up in the real world once again . lol

we have had too many pansies, as managers and players over the years , that is why this club never gets anywhere,

'pansies'?!?

Is it 1974?

Jezleeds
07-04-2018, 01:43 PM
you would not know a fact , if it came round and knocked on your door . lol

thats why your annual predictions of glory , turn to crap every season. because you do not have a clue what your talking about lol .

PS shouldn't you be down the pub by now - you won't have time to get a pint and walk down to ER if you're still at home.

;D

joellufcprice
07-04-2018, 03:06 PM

Seems you and Warnock are similar. If what I said is a 'personal dig' I think you need to take a long look back through the stuff you say to everyone else on this forum, can't see wood for trees fella.

joellufcprice
07-04-2018, 03:07 PM

You know putting lol at the end of every sentence like a 10 year old child doesn't make your post funny or amusing right?

WTF11
07-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Seems you and Warnock are similar. If what I said is a 'personal dig' I think you need to take a long look back through the stuff you say to everyone else on this forum, can't see wood for trees fella.

I give as good as I get, if that's what you mean Joel. There was no malice or insult in my response to the question about Warnock, but you felt it necessary to query how much I know (or don't), about the Leeds fan base.

I say again, of the 35k who last went to ER and of fans who can't always attend but follow Leeds as religiously as possible, the vast majority would trade league position AND coach, if promotion was as close as it look like for Cardiff, no matter how odious the coach might be (was Ferguson a choirboy, or Mourinho, or, or.........?)

Marley past ghosts
07-04-2018, 04:24 PM
You know putting lol at the end of every sentence like a 10 year old child doesn't make your post funny or amusing right?

is that your retort to having a mary poppins as a manager . lol

i tell you what does make me laugh , you would not think it possible, having so many deluded f...kwits on one board all at the same time. lol

joellufcprice
07-04-2018, 04:29 PM
I give as good as I get, if that's what you mean Joel. There was no malice or insult in my response to the question about Warnock, but you felt it necessary to query how much I know (or don't), about the Leeds fan base.

I say again, of the 35k who last went to ER and of fans who can't always attend but follow Leeds as religiously as possible, the vast majority would trade league position AND coach, if promotion was as close as it look like for Cardiff, no matter how odious the coach might be (was Ferguson a choirboy, or Mourinho, or, or.........?)

I give up, you clearly don't get it. A simple response posing a alternative view to yours is somehow a personal attack yet you can't even see the utter slander and vitriol you post about other people. Take a long look back through your posts and see if you get it then you're consistently contributing to the detriment of this board not because you have a different viewpoint but because when someone is slightly different you turn it into a 'personal' slant. As far as I'm concerned if you genuinely believe Leeds fans wouldnt have given Warnock stick for what he did v Wolves you don't understand our fan base it isn't about promotion or 'trading' it is about that one situation given the exact same circumstance you'd find Leeds fans would call Warnock out for it. I apologise in advance for my malicious and aggressive attack in this post. You will now be muted with the other 3 people who are ruining this board so don't expect a reply, many thanks.

Marley past ghosts
07-04-2018, 05:19 PM
'pansies'?!?

Is it 1974?

if it was 1974 , we would not be having this discussion would we, we were the best side in england by a country mile , packed with internationals, and were league champions , and there was not a PANSY in sight in that team , they were not called dirty leeds for nothing fella.

WTF11
07-04-2018, 05:27 PM
I give up, you clearly don't get it. A simple response posing a alternative view to yours is somehow a personal attack yet you can't even see the utter slander and vitriol you post about other people. Take a long look back through your posts and see if you get it then you're consistently contributing to the detriment of this board not because you have a different viewpoint but because when someone is slightly different you turn it into a 'personal' slant. As far as I'm concerned if you genuinely believe Leeds fans wouldnt have given Warnock stick for what he did v Wolves you don't understand our fan base it isn't about promotion or 'trading' it is about that one situation given the exact same circumstance you'd find Leeds fans would call Warnock out for it. I apologise in advance for my malicious and aggressive attack in this post. You will now be muted with the other 3 people who are ruining this board so don't expect a reply, many thanks.

Can't be ar5ed fella, jog on.

Billyni
07-04-2018, 05:31 PM

Ehh mute? How do you do that and how quickly does it make them dissappear?

OldWhiteTaff
07-04-2018, 05:35 PM
Wow, people on this board (and so many other online forums) get so worked about other people's words - it is just words, words between people who will probably never meet face to face, in the grand scheme of things it means less than fk all. I just don't understand why people take it so personally.

Jezleeds
07-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Ehh mute? How do you do that and how quickly does it make them dissappear?

Joel how do you do the mute thing?

Acido
07-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Going back to what or who the thread is meant to be about... yes the loathsome detestable Colin W*ker. :P
I agree with fans admiring his managerial record and yes he is the right man when any of our clubs are in a desperate need (ie the need to stay up when its already well into the season). We keep telling ourselves, if he was with us now we wouldnt be in the bottom three!.
But his methods and attitudes are disgraceful and its just sheer comedy watching him act like he did last night and go on about class, and a lack of it in everybody else but himself. We're talking about a man who 'allegedly' sent his players out to get themselves sent off, in order to have a match abandoned and replayed at a later date. And I still say allegedly because he still denies it to this day!.