PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Fined for Wycombe Dismissal

SwalePie
09-04-2018, 03:42 PM
KN has been fined, rather than banned from the touchline following the dismissal against Wycombe.

In other news, apparently we have a Leyton Orient scholar on trial called Charley Barker. Maybe we're going to be playing saxy football after all.

durhampie
09-04-2018, 09:04 PM
He can't be much good when Orient have told him that he is not getting a pro contract.

JoePass
09-04-2018, 09:06 PM
KN has been fined, rather than banned from the touchline following the dismissal against Wycombe.

In other news, apparently we have a Leyton Orient scholar on trial called Charley Barker. Maybe we're going to be playing saxy football after all.

We will be Dizzy watching him XD

SwalePie
09-04-2018, 10:21 PM
We will be Dizzy watching him XD

Would make a good partner for Bird.

countygump
10-04-2018, 09:41 AM

Bene, that's all Goodman.

MAD_MAGPIE
10-04-2018, 07:48 PM

Another day and another manager fined. It was clear that the referee in this game was inept, lost control of the game and decision making was baffling. Both sets of fans thought the same. Kevin Nolan reacted how many people saw it and gets punished.

Let’s hope the FA or whoever it is who issues these fines, puts the money towards training referees and making them improve and get better. When will they wake up and realise all referees need to go full time as well in the whole of the Football League. That way the referees will get help, will have the time during the week to spend in the classroom working on scenarios, reviewing past games and evaluating their performances and learning to get better. Plus more time to improve their fitness as well.

SwalePie
10-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Bene, that's all Goodman.

I understand we're getting another young lad in called Monk. If they'll loan 'e us.

lunaspie
10-04-2018, 11:42 PM
I understand we're getting another young lad in called Monk. If they'll loan 'e us.

I bet he bags most of his goals from goal-mouth Melly's.

lunaspie
10-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Apparently the monorail is to be extended to Bestwood Colliery so we can run a Coltrane on it.

SwalePie
11-04-2018, 12:44 AM
I bet he bags most of his goals from goal-mouth Melly's.

Granted, if Jorge is delivering the cross.

SwalePie
11-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Apparently the monorail is to be extended to Bestwood Colliery so we can run a Coltrane on it.

It'll run for Miles.

lunaspie
11-04-2018, 06:50 PM

He's attracted to ugly women - surrounds himself with Mingus.

JoePass
11-04-2018, 07:14 PM
He's attracted to ugly women - surrounds himself with Mingus.

Ah um....