PDA

View Full Version : Chadli not keen on playing in the championship.

soulman101
11-04-2018, 06:54 PM
After another season of not playing football, or not keen on pre season training. http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-brom-player-offered-around-agents-club-wont-demand-much-money/

phild
11-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Chadli is just an arrogant little sh1te strutting around with his superiority complex, the quicker we get him out of our club the better.

albion68
11-04-2018, 07:23 PM
After another season of not playing football, or not keen on pre season training. http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-brom-player-offered-around-agents-club-wont-demand-much-money/. Not keen on playing in the championship,he’s not keen playing full stop soulman.

boingy
11-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Quelle surprise. He wouldnt last two minutes in the championship.

Johnny on the spot 1
11-04-2018, 11:29 PM
. Not keen on playing in the championship,he’s not keen playing full stop soulman.

Beat me to it 68

holmleighchris
12-04-2018, 05:47 AM
I can't see any club with any sense buying him. Therefore I assume he will end up at Villa if they are promoted.

mickd1961
12-04-2018, 09:58 AM
A perfect example of why I’ve lost my love of the game.

All that talent but just can’t be a r s e d yet someone like me got my wife and tgree kids up at 5.00am whilst away in Yorkshire in my late 30’s so I wouldn’t let down the manager of my Sunday league team.

Then the t w a t didn’t even bring me off the bench!

goodlordmurphy
12-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Should be sued for not honouring his contract or whatever other charges can be drawn against him....

wbatillidie
12-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Should be sued for not honouring his contract or whatever other charges can be drawn against him....

If there was ever a player I’d like to kick up the arse, constantly, it’s him lazy fecker.
That waster is taking money out of our club and giving jack in return. It’s blatant theft someone call the police now!

wbatillidie
12-04-2018, 11:45 AM
It’s obvious now, he’s found Anichebes treatment table, it’s labelled work shy lazy feckers table.

holmleighchris
12-04-2018, 03:41 PM
It’s obvious now, he’s found Anichebes treatment table, it’s labelled work shy lazy feckers table.

Maybe he just likes hanging out with Morrison.

goodlordmurphy
12-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Maybe he just likes hanging out with Morrison.

Morrison is twice the man that ex spurs bottler is, I would warrant that he is or has been seriously injured. Morrison is a baggies boy.

holmleighchris
12-04-2018, 05:03 PM
morrison is twice the man that ex spurs bottler is, i would warrant that he is or has been seriously injured. Morrison is a baggies boy.

it is odd that the club have said nothing about morrison all season. Is he seriously ill rather than injured? Have the local rags up there said anything about him?

goodlordmurphy
12-04-2018, 05:08 PM
it is odd that the club have said nothing about morrison all season. Is he seriously ill rather than injured? Have the local rags up there said anything about him?

I don't know Chris, I live as far away as you do I think, perhaps the local fans can enlighten us...I was going on past years.

Yarmbaggie
12-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Living no more than 10 miles from the Boro stadium I can say I have not seen anything at all about James Morrison in local press or tv for quite some time. I last saw him in Darlington about 3 years ago but nothing since. I thought but may be wrong that he, unlike Brunty, does not have an option to extend his current contract by 12 months at the end of this season.

goodlordmurphy
12-04-2018, 06:45 PM
I see on the official site that the tosser is likely to play against United....come on Albion don't give him any time to perhaps impress another sucker club...

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/april/duo-in-contention-for-old-trafford-trip/

Johnny on the spot 1
13-04-2018, 09:02 AM
I see on the official site that the tosser is likely to play against United....come on Albion don't give him any time to perhaps impress another sucker club...

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/april/duo-in-contention-for-old-trafford-trip/

Good point Murph let's go with what we have
If he's fit send him to run up some mountains