PDA

View Full Version : Gills v Millers

millertop
16-04-2018, 01:21 PM
I hope we lose.

Pay on day in the scaffolding stand, I hope it’s windy and raining (I won’t be there, hate the place)

Adult | £22.00

Senior Citizen | £18.00

Under-18/Student | £8.00

Under-12 | £8.00

O:)

Newell is fit enough, will he play, should he play?
Towell is sore
Wood’s lip is still hanging off (Warney)

Why don’t we just send Wood out as the mummy 9170

UTMM!!!

mikemiller
16-04-2018, 01:45 PM
BBC weather forecast for Gillingham area for tomorrow (Tues) is "Sunny intervals and breezy"

Grist_To_The_Mill
16-04-2018, 02:38 PM
BBC weather forecast for Gillingham area for tomorrow (Tues) is "Sunny intervals and breezy"

And every chance of a dodgy pitch, which we don't like.

Brin
17-04-2018, 08:01 AM
I hope we lose.

Pay on day in the scaffolding stand, I hope it’s windy and raining (I won’t be there, hate the place)

Adult | £22.00

Senior Citizen | £18.00

Under-18/Student | £8.00

Under-12 | £8.00

O:)

Newell is fit enough, will he play, should he play?
Towell is sore
Wood’s lip is still hanging off (Warney)

Why don’t we just send Wood out as the mummy 9170

UTMM!!!

MT Why do you hope we lose? Which team do you fear most in the play offs?

mikemiller
17-04-2018, 09:28 AM
On RUFC Official Twitter yesterday, Warney wasn't giving much away about team selection, but he did say that Potter is now fit to play

millertop
17-04-2018, 09:32 AM
MT Why do you hope we lose? Which team do you fear most in the play offs?

My prediction is a win and seeing that I always get it wrong then I’m saying opposite.

Charlton so hopefully they will lose tonight

Brin
17-04-2018, 02:01 PM
My prediction is a win and seeing that I always get it wrong then I’m saying opposite.

Charlton so hopefully they will lose tonight

That explains a lot. Thought it was over the placing who finishes where.

Out of those qualifying at the moment I see Plymouth as the sternest test and we’ve still to go to theirs,which could create a psychological edge to the winners.

frogmiller
17-04-2018, 02:53 PM
On RUFC Official Twitter yesterday, Warney wasn't giving much away about team selection, but he did say that Potter is now fit to play

It makes you wonder if he'll have too many options going into the critical point of the season. Looking on the bright side for us this means that if we lose we can all say which formation and players within would have probably won us the game.

Grist_To_The_Mill
17-04-2018, 02:57 PM
3 draws and 2 defeats in last 5 games for Gillingham, nothing other than pride for them to play for.

We should get a result, but pitch might not be helpful to us.

Brin
17-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Grist....I don't get why fans complain about a pitch, both teams have to play on it.

Unless you mean style of play on the floor etc thing is we change our style all the way through a game be it over the top or on the floor,
what we do lack is a lot more wing play and utilising full backs running on to cross.

Grist_To_The_Mill
17-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Grist....I don't get why fans complain about a pitch, both teams have to play on it.

Unless you mean style of play on the floor etc thing is we change our style all the way through a game be it over the top or on the floor,
what we do lack is a lot more wing play and utilising full backs running on to cross.

Yes I agree, dodgy pitches go with long and high ball tactics. I brought the point up though because Paul Warne has used it as an excuse for defeat before.

millertop
17-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Yes I agree, dodgy pitches go with long and high ball tactics. I brought the point up though because Paul Warne has used it as an excuse for defeat before.

:D